over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brock busted

animal71

Banned
I know a few guys brought this up, but did everyone see the high number of positive tests for doping @ ufc200?

Specifically, I wanted to discuss Brock Lesnar who just got busted for clomid. We just published an article on evo about it:
http://www.evolutionary.org/brock-lesnar-steroids

Do you think doping should be controlled or banned in pro sports? seems banning it does nothing. My view is somewhat mixed. If you ban it, guys will still use it, but how can we control doping? hard to say.

Athletes will always try to get an edge on the competition. Especially when there is big money on the line.

We watch pro sports to see the best in athletics. Gear brings out the best, so I'm all for it.

the dirty secret is that all pro athletes use PED's.. the question is who is smart enough to not get caught. its not that hard to avoid being caught, the article explains exactly how. no ester steroids which are impossible to get busted for

I think combat sports are the only place it should be regulated, if at all, simply because the whole point is to inflict damage on someone else and let's face it, steroids can help you do that In a big way. A lot of the ufc guys adamantly speak out against PEDs for that reason, now could they be lying, sure, but it's a valid point I think.

That being said I'd love to see and unregulated mma organization. But I think the fights would be over quick as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs to be controlled in some way. Even if drugs were totally out of sports they still would find a way to get an advantage.

Unregulated. These are professional sports. Athletes should be permitted to use whatever they want. This opinion extends to all drugs and citizens in general. Telling someone what they can and can't put into their body is a draconian practice and against my personal beliefs.

Another MMA guy getting caught. It really doesn't surprise me. I am sure all MMA fighters are using some sort of PED. I know that if I was going to get in a ring with someone who wanted to beat the living crap out of me, I would take whatever could possibly give me an edge.

I did not know that he was a Canadian until reading this article. I guess more comes out of Canada then just maple syrup...
At 286 pounds and 6'3 he is one big boy.

Brock Lesner is probably one of the most obvious cases of a guy being juiced in sports. He is over 300lbs, low body fat and looks like a freak.

Unregulated. These are professional sports. Athletes should be permitted to use whatever they want. This opinion extends to all drugs and citizens in general. Telling someone what they can and can't put into their body is a draconian practice and against my personal beliefs.

Well as i do have some of that same belief. I really do not want to tell my kids that the only way they can become a professional athlete (and compete)is to use drugs.

Well as i do have some of that same belief. I really do not want to tell my kids that the only way they can become a professional athlete (and compete)is to use drugs.

Yeah, I am there with you on this one. Making it legal and acceptable would more or less make all young people have to use in order to compete, and in my opinion that is not safe or healthy especially for someone young and inexperienced.

It is already.

Well, I can say back when I was in college between 88-92 it was not but perhaps things have changed a lot since then. Most of the athletes I knew that played football, wrestled, and did track were natural. You could count on one or two hands the number of student athletes that used steroids. The college I attended wasn't really small either. It didn't seem that common back then. Perhaps someone that competes in college athletics now could chime in.

It is already.

I disagree. With the strict testing they have now it's tough to beat the system. Back in 95 when I played drug use in sports was starting to ramp up. Tests were easier to beat because we knew who and when the test would happen.

BROCK popped for Clomid to?? I knew Jon Jones did for Clomid but didn't know Brock did too. Anyone who thought he wasn't on something after getting a free pass from the UFC and USADA are as dumb as he is for thinking he wasn't gonna get caught.

not an expert on this subject at all but....

I think there should be thresholds of things you cant surpass. like cant have free test above a certainl level and igf levels and etc. (if those things are possible to put a ceiling on) that way we can enjoy athletes longer. with hormones and etc athletes can be competitive longer.

in a weird warped way it seems unfair to me that a young guy at 21 yr old recovers faster and is stronger cuz he has more natural test then a 35 year old veteran athlete. with thresholds it would be more an even playing field....

that is my very very naïve and limited opinion of doping in athletic sports. (I don't consider bbing an athletic sport. it is a sport but I don't think posing is in the same realm as trying to beat the fuck out of someone. totally different. still sport but different)
-F2S

the dirty secret is that all pro athletes use PED's.. the question is who is smart enough to not get caught. its not that hard to avoid being caught, the article explains exactly how. no ester steroids which are impossible to get busted for

Bingo. The average fan may think that the only ones using are the ones getting caught and shame on them. Everyone is using them, some are using more than others, and for some it helps more than others.

I'm really starting to worry that the testing will eventually catch up with the athletes and make most sports a lot cleaner. It seems they are ramping it up in that department, and we as fans, will be stuck watching clean athletes. Look at the IOC banning the Russian track and field team from the Olympics, and now over 50 tests showing positive results for doping from the Beijing and London Olympics the other day. It would really suck to watch a clean Olympics or MMA.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131