over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brock busted

I'm really starting to worry that the testing will eventually catch up with the athletes and make most sports a lot cleaner. It seems they are ramping it up in that department, and we as fans, will be stuck watching clean athletes. Look at the IOC banning the Russian track and field team from the Olympics, and now over 50 tests showing positive results for doping from the Beijing and London Olympics the other day. It would really suck to watch a clean Olympics or MMA.
This is what the common person doesn't understand. The Olympics roll around and everyone wants to see a new world record being set in every category. The NFL season rolls around and everyone wants to see players hitting harder, running faster, being more superman-like than last season. And then of course they want all of their athletes to be clean too.

Drugs have been around for long enough in sports at this point that I think it would be difficult to truly take them away and not have most sports regress a good 20 years in regards to performance, watchability, entertainment, etc. The common person doesn't understand just how important drugs are to what they enjoy observing.

In society we have kids looking up to athletes, essentially allowing them to use PED's would be sending the wrong message to them. Kids are very impressionable, and cannot make the correct decisions while being so young. I'm all for use of PEDs, but in a responsible manner. I was 26 years old when I started, which is old enough to realize the pros and cons of my decisions.

Well, I can say back when I was in college between 88-92 it was not but perhaps things have changed a lot since then. Most of the athletes I knew that played football, wrestled, and did track were natural. You could count on one or two hands the number of student athletes that used steroids. The college I attended wasn't really small either. It didn't seem that common back then. Perhaps someone that competes in college athletics now could chime in.

Well, you did use the word "professional" .

I disagree. With the strict testing they have now it's tough to beat the system.

China, USA and other Olympic superpowers have teams of the brightest minds working non-stop to beat the system.

For fuck's sake, Russia's government and Olympic comitee are deeply involved in doping their athletes. If they were the only ones, they'd be beating everyone.

Well, you did use the word "professional" .

China, USA and other Olympic superpowers have teams of the brightest minds working non-stop to beat the system.

For fuck's sake, Russia's government and Olympic comitee are deeply involved in doping their athletes. If they were the only ones, they'd be beating everyone.

You also have some really smart people creating these tests. Are people going to find ways to get an advantage........ absolutely. But the days of using your buddies piss to pass a test is over.

You also have some really smart people creating these tests. Are people going to find ways to get an advantage........ absolutely. But the days of using your buddies piss to pass a test is over.

Yes, those days are over.

But it's like car thieves and alarm systems, the "bad" guys are always one step ahead.

Yes, those days are over.

But it's like car thieves and alarm systems, the "bad" guys are always one step ahead.

And most of us want the "bad" guys to win, but I fear the testers will eventually make doping too hard to get away with. I don't know how soon, but I think that day is coming. Hopefully not though.

Hey....I say thank God for the Russian doping program. If it weren't for Russian weightlifters and doping program back in the 1950's, we never would have got our hands on dianabol. Big props to American coach York who was smart enough to take out the Russian coach for drinks, and got him loaded on Vodka to the point that he gave coach York some dbol, and in the next Olympics the American weightlifters got as many medals as the Russians. Makes me kind of miss the cold war just a little bit...lol

I dont think you can compete at the college level anymore without peds. I believe its been like that for some time. Guys i went to highschool with blew up bigtime by their sophmore year in college. I would venture to say many highschool athletes are headed the same way. The only thing that has curbed (imo) the practice recently at the highschool level is the prohormone ban. imho.

Last edited:
Brock Lesner is probably one of the most obvious cases of a guy being juiced in sports. He is over 300lbs, low body fat and looks like a freak.
This. It's laughable the public thinks he was all natural until this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity