over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brock Lesnar WILL FIGHT AGAIN!

Glad to see Brock is coming back. The guy is a spectacular athlete. Don't see anyone beating him for a while.

Mir added 10 lbs and looked pretty lean for him. Gonna be a tough fight for Carwin. I'd go with Mir.

Glad to see Brock is coming back. The guy is a spectacular athlete. Don't see anyone beating him for a while.

Mir added 10 lbs and looked pretty lean for him. Gonna be a tough fight for Carwin. I'd go with Mir.

yeah...It wouldn't suprise me if Carwin got submitted.

supposedly mir is walking around at 285 right now so he put even more size on then in his last fight...265 is cut off and i dont think he had to cut for last fight...i always suspected mir juices...in older fights he use to blow up bigtime....he has mark filipi as his strength coach now

Brock hasn't started training yet,but has almost been cleard to start(training) pending the results of a couple more tests.He has lost a good amount of weight,but with muscle memory,youth etc.. This was a LOT more serious than people think.Dana flew up immediately to Bismarck as they were reporting Brock could die at first.
People are wanting fights booked,lol.Brock still has no appetite and hasn't started training at all,lol.But he will be back in time.

supposedly mir is walking around at 285 right now so he put even more size on then in his last fight...265 is cut off and i dont think he had to cut for last fight...i always suspected mir juices...in older fights he use to blow up bigtime....he has mark filipi as his strength coach now

blow up bigtime....:confused: He's always been chubby back in the day. I'm not saying he doesn't juice but I highly doubt it...I know it's hard to trust in what they say on tv and what not but he said he's just now started actually training in weights seperate from his MMA, etc. I think he's just more dedicated now.

Brock hasn't started training yet,but has almost been cleard to start(training) pending the results of a couple more tests.He has lost a good amount of weight,but with muscle memory,youth etc.. This was a LOT more serious than people think.Dana flew up immediately to Bismarck as they were reporting Brock could die at first.
People are wanting fights booked,lol.Brock still has no appetite and hasn't started training at all,lol.But he will be back in time.

yes and you were by his side watching his every move

yes and you were by his side watching his every move

One of the people he was visiting in Bismarck when this happened was a relative of mine smartass.Maybe you should of asked instead of being an ass:rolleyes:
You must be one of the new additions from a board called Getbig.com I have heard about,welcome big mouth.

EDIT: Just read your profile,lol. 5'10 165 lbs. 20 yrs old ,67 posts in 6 days of being a member.Feel stupid for even responding,lol.My bad,done.

Last edited:
blow up bigtime....:confused: He's always been chubby back in the day. I'm not saying he doesn't juice but I highly doubt it...I know it's hard to trust in what they say on tv and what not but he said he's just now started actually training in weights seperate from his MMA, etc. I think he's just more dedicated now.

he has not always been chubby...he has gone from chubby to pretty jacked up and like a yo yo several times in his past...seen every fight and def not always chubby in least

even if mir fights at 265lbs there a big difference between brocks "265" and mir 265.

Mir is actually a more cut 265 than Brock at this point. Brock has gotten pretty soft.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131