over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brock lesnar

E

edge250

i am betting he gets thumped this weekend.......whatta ya think.

I think it would be cool to see Lesnar dominate the heavyweights...It would Great for UFC...But I got this unsure feeling that I cant really shake about this weekend...Hopefully Im wrong though...

not fair for him to be put up against mir right away, HOWEVER i guarentee frank has never fought anyone with lesners skill or crazy strength. many of his submissions lesner may be able to deffend against with raw strength. if lesner stands and strikes i dont think he will do well but if it goes to the ground.....he may have a chance. in this sport of mma anyone can win on any day. its going to be interesting.
god bless
lucian

I DON'T KNOW, EDGE.

THE LAST TIME I SAW FRANK MIR [SPELLING?] FIGHT....HE LOOKED LETHARGIC. HE FOUGHT SOME OTHER LAZY GUY AND THE FIGHT SIMPLY WAS BORING.

LESNER WAS ACTUALLY A CHAMPION WRESTLER...SO IF HE'S AQUIRED SOME MMA SKILLS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT.

i am betting he gets thumped this weekend.......whatta ya think.

How do you even know about this? I thought you only watched the girlie channels.:eek:

Mir is really good in the first round, then he slows down. If he doesn't get Lesnar in a submission early he may gas. But, he could be pumped up by everyone thinking he's going to get beat by a former pro wrestler. If he wins, he could be in for a title shot soon.

i am trying to be more manly in 2008. :D

Speaking of have you entered the new House give-a-way on hgtv. Awesome house in the Keys!:D

OK, then you should first start with the Super Bowl this weekend. If you want to come down and watch it.....I will explain it to you.:D

Mir hasn't been himself since his accident and I think Lesnar will come out pumped up and rock Mir bad but Mir has the skills to put lesnar to sleep. i think Lesnar will pull off the upset he has been training from what I heard for about two years in MMA. I think Mir is done he will never be the fighter he once was which is a shame and Lesnar should just come out like a wild bull and with rookie luck he might win. By the way I never watch wwe but I just saw him on a MMA site and he is one big motherf*&ker jeez what the hell does this guy eat...lol

Speaking of have you entered the new House give-a-way on hgtv. Awesome house in the Keys!:D

OK, then you should first start with the Super Bowl this weekend. If you want to come down and watch it.....I will explain it to you.:D

i'm not ready to move up to football yet, maybe next season.... hey i delivered punishment on the field in my day (god i sound like al bundy) i just cant stand to watch, let me play, or i dont want anything to do with it.

i figured if i watch mma i can practice the moves on my wife and beat her around the house.

I think Brock is going to break him. Frank has not fought good since his motorcycle accident

i'm not ready to move up to football yet, maybe next season.... hey i delivered punishment on the field in my day (god i sound like al bundy) i just cant stand to watch, let me play, or i dont want anything to do with it.

i figured if i watch mma i can practice the moves on my wife and beat her around the house.

Speaking of......did she kick you out of the house the other day?

Im With KC and MightyJohn...I Dont Give Mir much of a chance. Lessnar will likley ground and pound the Shit out of him.
Being the Ncaa wrestling Champ Im guessing Lessnar Knows How to Get in Shape.

Ill be curious to see How he does against some of the better Fighters though.
I Just dont Think Mir Has the Heart and Hunger for it right now Like Lessnar.

Im With KC and MightyJohn...I Dont Give Mir much of a chance. Lessnar will likley ground and pound the Shit out of him.

i know strength isnt everything in MMA, but Lesnar is without a doubt one of the strongest dudes i've ever seen. and i know it's pro wrestling, but the Big Show(500 freakin pounds of his big ass) said Lesnar was the most powerful guy he's ever wrestled against. I for one, can't wait for this fight!!!!!!:D

Agreed. EVERY MMA fighter will admit they HATE wrestlers. They pick up the sport too quick and become good. Now imagine an NCAA champion wrestler (you have to be insanely good to win that) at HEAVYWEIGHT...imagine what this man can do to you. Most submissions will not work on him, nobody will EVER take him down, only chance is knock him out...which im sure he KNOWS and has extensively practiced defending against. People really underestimate him....picture a huge man who is VERY agile and skilled in wrestling with exception explosive power and hip power and control....hes been practicing MMA for 1.5yrs now (18months).....Franky Edgar is dominating at 140lbs weight class and he never came close to winning NCAA's (i know cuz i almost had to wrestle him a few times and he was in my area)... Lesnar is going to be a force you watch.....

he dominated this fight **broken link removed** I think hes gunna do some damage.

Can't wait!! Poor Mir, we'll see though weirder things have happened...like Matt Serra beating GSP. :rolleyes:

he dominated this fight **broken link removed** I think hes gunna do some damage.

MONSTER. Like i said...you train a wrestler to fight...its over. Lesnar is just ferocious and (if i remember from his wrestling days) EXTREMELY aggressive. Put together agility of a lightweight at his size, insane power, speed, will to win, and throw in 1.5yrs of training (hes a champion wrestler, this bad boy trains insane trust me)....just imagine when he gets GOOD at it lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws