over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick chavez and using mast as an anchor

nihilixm

Banned
Masteron as main anabolic compound in cycles
I've heard this suggested by a few "experts" in the field, namely Broderick Chavez and Alex Kikel, where Masteron is used as the main anabolic compound.

A cycle might be set up with 3mg/kg testosterone and then 5mg to 10mg/kg Masteron.

Broderick suggested that 100g of contractile tissue can be built per week like this. He stated that all steroids have pretty much the same contractile tissue building capability and only differ on side effects. This could be positive and/or negative, but what would set them apart would be intramuscular fluid retention, nitrogen retention etc etc. So in effect the actual muscle being built would be the same between Masteron and for example Deca, it's just Deca would cause more non contractile tissue gains which are transient anyway. Couple this with increased negative side effects he suggests that there is no point running other compounds and suggests Masteron is essentially as close to perfect as we'll get.

What's everyone's thoughts on this concept?

I tried that high dose mast thing and I was up peeing 3x a night, lol. I guess it was messing with my prostate or something. F-that. Need my sleep.

Could you link the discussion please, interested to see what they say about it. I've thought about doing something similar, to grow while looking good and not so puffy from test, or even lower doses of both on trt.

First time hearing about this guy, just looked him up, is it me or he looks morbidly obese? not what I was expecting for a high mast guy.

So if we take the calculations for a 100kg male to make it simple that would be 300mg test, 500-1000mg of masteron. Sounds interesting, my two concerns:

1) With mast that much higher than test, I know mast isn't an AI but from my LIMITED understanding it displaces estrogen at the receptor which could give low e symptoms since the mast is so high? I've heard quite a few people say this happens but I know a lot that run mast high with low test and no issues.

2) I've only read this on this board from a few knowledgeable members, something a long the lines that you get more DHT receptors running so much mast that you eventually don't respond to it anymore. Again in real life I've never seen anyone have this issue but some chimed in a masteron thread that they did. I'm problably botching the explanation of what this is, I'll have to look it up.

I tried that high dose mast thing and I was up peeing 3x a night, lol. I guess it was messing with my prostate or something. F-that. Need my sleep.
Its got strong DHT properties to it, so I wouldn't be surprised.

It's kind of an interesting concept. Some like Patrick Arnold have said things, such as that all steroids essentially work the same, that the difference is the potency per mg. He even said that there is no point in running more than one steroid at a time since why take two or more compounds that are going to compete for the same receptor and displace each other. I would say that this is far from the whole story but there's an element of truth there. Maybe Masteron would work well by itself, I don't know. I think it could be pretty anxiety causing in some at high doses so that would be a bad side.

I think Jordan Peters was thinking along the same lines, but with Primo. Low sides but good gains when dosage is sufficient.

Everyone is different but generally I think there are better alternatives. High mast can work for some people but for long term and building muscle I would recommend other compounds above it. Most get bad side effects from high dosed mast but sure if you wanna try it just do so and see for yourself. You could have 80% of guys tell you not to do it and you try it and it's great or the complete opposite. Too many talk about stuff and it's quite easy to run 300mg test and 1000mg mast for 8 weeks and you will see for yourself. Even if you run it for 4 weeks that would give you an indication. I am blunt but it's the only way to truly know if something works for you or not.

Man wasn’t that GH15 guy saying he loved 1g mast a week? I know he said some crazy shit and crazy doses, but maybe like 500 test 1g mast might be a good dry bulker. IDK.

But yes my prostate would be PISSED

^^see what I did there!!! I made a funny!!! 😂😂

I would tend to disagree with the concept just because there are other benefits to other anabolic/androgenic compounds IMO. One for example being that when you gain the intramuscular fluid/water retention, this provides some stretching of the fascia. In my last cycle, I used Ment, test (as TRT), tren, mast, with anadrol and anavar to kickstart. It was by far the best cycle I have ever done, gained 20 lbs. I doubt that just using Masteron by itself would have done the same thing.

I'd note however, that I planned this cycle in accordance with what my body responds to in terms of AAS. I'd also say that just because you take one compound that it isn't going to saturate and occupy every single receptor in the body so when you take multiple compounds, they aren't necessarily competing for every receptor. Taking more than one compound would then ensure you are able to stimulate as many receptors as possible. Isn't this really what happens in real experience?

I wouldn't put too much into it ,everyone wants to reinvent the wheel or say something outrageous just to get their name out there so they can make some $. I've seen the guy on youtube personally I find him annoying so can't watch for too long, lol.

Broderick consults me on my cycles.
I’m sure for some people it’s awesome
It didn’t work out for me. If my masteron gets too high relative to aromatizing compounds I get low estrogen sides such as painful joints, depression, anxiety, and extreme lethargy. We usually keep my test at 5mg/kg, keep mast around 200-300mg, then build up primo and sometimes add something fun like dhb, Trest, or npp.

It didn’t work out for me. If my masteron gets too high relative to aromatizing compounds I get low estrogen sides such as painful joints, depression, anxiety, and extreme lethargy. We usually keep my test at 5mg/kg, keep mast around 200-300mg, then build up primo and sometimes add something fun like dhb, Trest, or npp.
Does high dose primo not drop your estrogen?

Can you ask him about his thoughts re: progesterone (bio identical) and pregnenolone as ancillaries to high DHT cycles?

Does high dose primo not drop your estrogen?

Can you ask him about his thoughts re: progesterone (bio identical) and pregnenolone as ancillaries to high DHT cycles?
I’ve had some bloods that would suggest that primo has lowered e2.
Explain for what purpose and if I don’t think it’ll give him an aneurism I may.

I’ve had some bloods that would suggest that primo has lowered e2.
Explain for what purpose and if I don’t think it’ll give him an aneurism I may.
Pregnenolone/progesterone is treatment for BPH - one of the primary side effects guys get from high DHT cycles (primo/mast). Just curious if he’s dived in researching that as I’m sure he’s encountered many guys complaining about enlarged prostate if he’s recommending 1g mast.

He has you cruising on test only or you keep primo in ?

Any gh ?

Masteron as main anabolic compound in cycles
I've heard this suggested by a few "experts" in the field, namely Broderick Chavez and Alex Kikel, where Masteron is used as the main anabolic compound.

A cycle might be set up with 3mg/kg testosterone and then 5mg to 10mg/kg Masteron.

Broderick suggested that 100g of contractile tissue can be built per week like this. He stated that all steroids have pretty much the same contractile tissue building capability and only differ on side effects. This could be positive and/or negative, but what would set them apart would be intramuscular fluid retention, nitrogen retention etc etc. So in effect the actual muscle being built would be the same between Masteron and for example Deca, it's just Deca would cause more non contractile tissue gains which are transient anyway. Couple this with increased negative side effects he suggests that there is no point running other compounds and suggests Masteron is essentially as close to perfect as we'll get.

What's everyone's thoughts on this concept?
and I'll just say that you chose your mentors wrong lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members