over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick chavez and using mast as an anchor

I think mast is a great addition to 19 nors, helps my mood. My favorite stack is moderate test, higher nandrolone, moderate mast. Nandrolone without mast gives me the blues. With mast, I’m happy, horny and drier. Example,

test 500
Mast 400
NPP/deca blend 675mg

joints feel good, E2 WNL, no AI needed. Still have good sex drive. If I could find a way to control acne on 19 nors it would be perfect. No other compounds give me acne except 19 nors. Weird.

I wonder what 1.5g test and 700-800 mast would do. Might be able to stay dry as fuck on high test without bloat and BP issues

High testosterone high being what you can tolerate some might disagree since it’s a oral but anadrol

just the two above ^ have built many freaks next thing tren eq or npp slightly chubby side tren

but I do agree with the perfect idea stack being laid out with
androgen
anabolic
dht

that way you get all 3 in your stack
listened to many of his podcasts loves primo

These general rules statements with actual dose per lb body weight I think are misguided. There is just too much biological variation. For instance, a good friend of mine is dry, hard and strong on 1500 mg/w sustanon and 1800 mg/w EQ as his base. If I did that I would be a blue sweaty water bag with molasses for blood. i think we are all better finding our own personal sweet spots for each defined purpose. Back in the days when I wanted to put on size it was Test/nandrolone/Equipoise. Shit just worked, 35 lbs in 6 - 8 weeks. REcomp is a different story. Cut is a different story. To just say a gram/w of masteron and 300 mg/w as a general application is just stupid. Also Patrick Arnold's supposed notion that all AAS work the same and at the AR is incorrect. They all metabolize to different compounds and all of them, as their main compound, interact with more than the AR. Some interact more with the PR and or ER. Some metabolize to one or more types of estrogen and interact with subsets of ERs differently. All of these things, AR, PR, and ER all provide anabolism. Then you have tissue specificity such as brain and sex tissues such as prostate etc where conversion to DHT or a steroid that more resembles DHT can have alternative actions such as tissues rich in DHT functino compared to another. Then there are those that act as neural steroids or convert to them so you can have mood enhancement etc. Many many more things are occurring as well and many of these pathways interact. So you can imagine that upping the dose or shifting ratios can make a difference in overall effect and interaction of pathways good and bad. It's really all a mixed bag to start with. To have some of these guys just pick out a compound and blat on about some simplistic rules really is short sighted. Again, I think we all have to be smart, observant and a bit daring to find our own zones with our own best selection of compounds.

These general rules statements with actual dose per lb body weight I think are misguided. There is just too much biological variation. For instance, a good friend of mine is dry, hard and strong on 1500 mg/w sustanon and 1800 mg/w EQ as his base. If I did that I would be a blue sweaty water bag with molasses for blood. i think we are all better finding our own personal sweet spots for each defined purpose. Back in the days when I wanted to put on size it was Test/nandrolone/Equipoise. Shit just worked, 35 lbs in 6 - 8 weeks. REcomp is a different story. Cut is a different story. To just say a gram/w of masteron and 300 mg/w as a general application is just stupid. Also Patrick Arnold's supposed notion that all AAS work the same and at the AR is incorrect. They all metabolize to different compounds and all of them, as their main compound, interact with more than the AR. Some interact more with the PR and or ER. Some metabolize to one or more types of estrogen and interact with subsets of ERs differently. All of these things, AR, PR, and ER all provide anabolism. Then you have tissue specificity such as brain and sex tissues such as prostate etc where conversion to DHT or a steroid that more resembles DHT can have alternative actions such as tissues rich in DHT functino compared to another. Then there are those that act as neural steroids or convert to them so you can have mood enhancement etc. Many many more things are occurring as well and many of these pathways interact. So you can imagine that upping the dose or shifting ratios can make a difference in overall effect and interaction of pathways good and bad. It's really all a mixed bag to start with. To have some of these guys just pick out a compound and blat on about some simplistic rules really is short sighted. Again, I think we all have to be smart, observant and a bit daring to find our own zones with our own best selection of compounds.

excellent post.

I know Brodrick's cycle planning. Very different. But working in HIS ideas to our stuff doesn't really work...he and Kikel have all their shit planned out.

BOTH Kikel and Broderick are in the club of Test is great, but in large doses it gives too many side effects. So with that, most of their stuff is probably below 500mg (unless you are 300lbs or something). They then LOVE the anabolics of Mast and Primo and Anavar. Obviously Primo is the next safest, side effect-free version, so they usually advise to push that high. Mast is the 2nd option of that. And then Var. They also advise to throw any other 19-nors in the mix based on what u like and are looking for. Basically goodies. ,
But working in HIGH MAST to OUR shit...honestly, makes no sense.

There are some "experts" that will speak with such aggressive authority stating that everyone else is wrong. It makes one pause and question themselves. But often, if you try to engage these individuals further, they refuse to elaborate, often dodging any substantive challenge with ad hominem attacks.

Now, it isn't to say these individuals are always wrong. There certainly are instances where the consensus is purely misinformed dogma. However, it's that type of behavior which should increase the scrutiny of their position.

This happens in many fields, not just only in bodybuilding.

Broderick consults me on my cycles.
I’m sure for some people it’s awesome
It didn’t work out for me. If my masteron gets too high relative to aromatizing compounds I get low estrogen sides such as painful joints, depression, anxiety, and extreme lethargy. We usually keep my test at 5mg/kg, keep mast around 200-300mg, then build up primo and sometimes add something fun like dhb, Trest, or npp.
Very interesting as I’m using low test now - 100mg test per week with 225 mast and 225 tren hex along with 175-200mg primo ace per day. I’m feeling the same symptoms as you posted and I was just thinking that my test just “feels” too low. I might need to increase it slowly until I hit a seeet spot. Gonna bump it to 225 per week. I could be like you and need 500mg per week. Low libido, joint pain, and lethargy just got worse once the masteron kicked in as well as oral primo added. Seemed to be doing much better in Todd areas about a week ago when just the low test and tren were fully in system. Instead of my usual approach I’m gradually increasing the dosage of test after starting very low at 90-100mg per week test p.

He has you cruising on test only or you keep primo in ?

Any gh ?
We’ve done a few things.
Primo on cruise I didn’t like so much.
Usually something like 220 test 80 mast.
Tried npp this time but I dropped it a bit early because I have to get trt bloods soon so I can’t adjust my test dose and the 100mg of npp gave me sore nips.

Very interesting as I’m using low test now - 100mg test per week with 225 mast and 225 tren hex along with 175-200mg primo ace per day. I’m feeling the same symptoms as you posted and I was just thinking that my test just “feels” too low. I might need to increase it slowly until I hit a seeet spot. Gonna bump it to 225 per week. I could be like you and need 500mg per week. Low libido, joint pain, and lethargy just got worse once the masteron kicked in as well as oral primo added. Seemed to be doing much better in Todd areas about a week ago when just the low test and tren were fully in system. Instead of my usual approach I’m gradually increasing the dosage of test after starting very low at 90-100mg per week test p.
When I think I’m having low estrogen symptoms I’ll just pin an extra cc of test one night. Even if it’s enanthate at about 24 hours you should notice significant changes in mood and well-being since you get a big spike in blood levels at 24 hours with estrogen climbing rapidly with it.

He has you cruising on test only or you keep primo in ?

Any gh ?
Oh yeah while cruising I usually sit around 2iu gh and while blasting 3-4iu. I may bump the gh a bit high get next blast.

I know Brodrick's cycle planning. Very different. But working in HIS ideas to our stuff doesn't really work...he and Kikel have all their shit planned out.

BOTH Kikel and Broderick are in the club of Test is great, but in large doses it gives too many side effects. So with that, most of their stuff is probably below 500mg (unless you are 300lbs or something). They then LOVE the anabolics of Mast and Primo and Anavar. Obviously Primo is the next safest, side effect-free version, so they usually advise to push that high. Mast is the 2nd option of that. And then Var. They also advise to throw any other 19-nors in the mix based on what u like and are looking for. Basically goodies. ,
But working in HIGH MAST to OUR shit...honestly, makes no sense.
I still have to see some big guy made with Broderick Chavez protocols.

Alex Kikel btw uses also high test... He has his own vision on cycling and workout, much different from Chavez.

Tbh i don't follow Chavez anymore, i followed his guidelines to the T for 1 year and just wasted my time.

HGH (a bit of insulin) High test a bit of EQ and rotate NPP with TrenA.

Time to stop spinning my wheels on wild protocols.

These general rules statements with actual dose per lb body weight I think are misguided. There is just too much biological variation. For instance, a good friend of mine is dry, hard and strong on 1500 mg/w sustanon and 1800 mg/w EQ as his base. If I did that I would be a blue sweaty water bag with molasses for blood. i think we are all better finding our own personal sweet spots for each defined purpose. Back in the days when I wanted to put on size it was Test/nandrolone/Equipoise. Shit just worked, 35 lbs in 6 - 8 weeks. REcomp is a different story. Cut is a different story. To just say a gram/w of masteron and 300 mg/w as a general application is just stupid. Also Patrick Arnold's supposed notion that all AAS work the same and at the AR is incorrect. They all metabolize to different compounds and all of them, as their main compound, interact with more than the AR. Some interact more with the PR and or ER. Some metabolize to one or more types of estrogen and interact with subsets of ERs differently. All of these things, AR, PR, and ER all provide anabolism. Then you have tissue specificity such as brain and sex tissues such as prostate etc where conversion to DHT or a steroid that more resembles DHT can have alternative actions such as tissues rich in DHT functino compared to another. Then there are those that act as neural steroids or convert to them so you can have mood enhancement etc. Many many more things are occurring as well and many of these pathways interact. So you can imagine that upping the dose or shifting ratios can make a difference in overall effect and interaction of pathways good and bad. It's really all a mixed bag to start with. To have some of these guys just pick out a compound inand blat on about some simplistic rules really is short sighted. Again, I think we all have to be smart, observant and a bit daring to find our own zones with our own best selection of compounds.
Any ai in that stack of test/deca/eq or did the eq help

I tried that high dose mast thing and I was up peeing 3x a night, lol. I guess it was messing with my prostate or something. F-that. Need my sleep.
Love the stuff at 100mg per week with test 2-300, but I was worn out from betting up 3X each night also! Looked dry and tight though... Dang.

Any ai in that stack of test/deca/eq or did the eq help
Brilliant.
Very astute assessment. And while we all have the same fundamental responses to supraphysiological levels of test, when we start modifying the coctail of AAS we are going to have varying responses and tolerances. Thanks. Still learning after all these years!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131