over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez MG Formula

My personal experience, I was a fighter and not a bodybuilder back in my heyday but I did lift still 4-5 days a week plus in the dojo 4-5 days a week plus road work. It all escalated up and down depending on competitions etc. I used what is today's bikini girl doses like 250 mg/w EQ or 20 mg/d of an oral, or one sustranon an week and that was it. I experimented higher but for that kind of sport higher was counterproductive or me. Thing is the training was so intense that little amount changed me from stringy, flat and over trained to full, muscular and ready for the next session. Plus I moved up a weight class and got leaner. So the shit worked. Then I went off for 10 years. Later.. actually much later like in my mid-late 40s through my early 50s I shifted to bodybuilding and upped the doses and put on another 30 lbs. That happened in the 1100 to 1500 mg/w range. Best range seemed to be 1000-1200 mg total. That was in the 220-230 lbs bw range depending on what stage of the experiment.. leanness, hardness, adding size leaning etc so I was a little higher than what Chaves recommends but not that much. Higher and I just felt like crap. Incidentally, what worked best for my personal biology was 8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ as first half adding mass, 3-4 weeks just hCG and a little SERM, then 8-10 weeks Test/Mast/Win. I would always cycle completely off afterward. Now I am retirement age and just use test and sprinkle a little this and that in here and there and closely monitor my health. I feel like a very old lab rat but apparently healthy with a few dings and dents. I see guys in the gym or all over the boards using 2-3 grams a week. I guess some of them look pretty good. Then others fucking glow purple. To me, if you have any ability to put on muscle, anywhere even slightly above average you just don't have to do that. My genetics for this are pretty mediocre and I managed to put on ~55 lbs at my peak even after lifting and training hard in sports for over 10 years natural... and half of that was in my mid to late 40s. If you ask me its more about training hard, proper nutrition, and getting rest and also removing stressors. Then add in your enhancers and magic.

I bet it's observational "data" based on averages bodybuilders of different levels kind of settle at or commonly use. I support the idea because I think there are averages say if you look at national level bodybuilders. Like a certain knowledgeable member said 1500mg of just test is almost the standard at that level at least among the bigger guys. In his opinion of course and many would differ.
I think Palumbo says a gram is a good standard test base for almost anyone lol.

The Roid: yeah, imagine a stack that consisted of MENT, trenbolone, superdol and methyltrienolone at those total dosages LOL. Of coures there usually would include at least a little testosterone. It would "feel" extremely heavy at least even if growth wasn't boosted much.
Totally reasonable guidelines, without more information, that generally describes averages from observation.

My personal experience, I was a fighter and not a bodybuilder back in my heyday but I did lift still 4-5 days a week plus in the dojo 4-5 days a week plus road work. It all escalated up and down depending on competitions etc. I used what is today's bikini girl doses like 250 mg/w EQ or 20 mg/d of an oral, or one sustranon an week and that was it. I experimented higher but for that kind of sport higher was counterproductive or me. Thing is the training was so intense that little amount changed me from stringy, flat and over trained to full, muscular and ready for the next session. Plus I moved up a weight class and got leaner. So the shit worked. Then I went off for 10 years. Later.. actually much later like in my mid-late 40s through my early 50s I shifted to bodybuilding and upped the doses and put on another 30 lbs. That happened in the 1100 to 1500 mg/w range. Best range seemed to be 1000-1200 mg total. That was in the 220-230 lbs bw range depending on what stage of the experiment.. leanness, hardness, adding size leaning etc so I was a little higher than what Chaves recommends but not that much. Higher and I just felt like crap. Incidentally, what worked best for my personal biology was 8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ as first half adding mass, 3-4 weeks just hCG and a little SERM, then 8-10 weeks Test/Mast/Win. I would always cycle completely off afterward. Now I am retirement age and just use test and sprinkle a little this and that in here and there and closely monitor my health. I feel like a very old lab rat but apparently healthy with a few dings and dents. I see guys in the gym or all over the boards using 2-3 grams a week. I guess some of them look pretty good. Then others fucking glow purple. To me, if you have any ability to put on muscle, anywhere even slightly above average you just don't have to do that. My genetics for this are pretty mediocre and I managed to put on ~55 lbs at my peak even after lifting and training hard in sports for over 10 years natural... and half of that was in my mid to late 40s. If you ask me its more about training hard, proper nutrition, and getting rest and also removing stressors. Then add in your enhancers and magic.
Good God, man, do you think anyone cares about your narcissistic rant?

People have always sought to describe mean averages based on muscle mass or scale weight at a competitive body fat %, going back to the very beginning. These are similar guidelines to those of past models and actually a tad high versus, e.g., L. Rea's from Building the Perfect Beast proposed classifications & guidelines for dosing, e.g., 2.2. - 4.4 mg/kg/w for a Novice (85 - 99 kg, at contest body fat %). These guidelines aren't intended as rote, hard limits. They are definitionally guidelines, meaning that they are practical suggestions on where to start & then adjust from that are based on mean averages from observation, and in the form presented, are "good enough" values without more information. More information that might indicate titrating dose up are factors like competition, no familial history of cardiovascular disease, drug response, tolerability, etc.

I would say this is my experience as well. Good stuff.

Broderick Chavez says that Olympia competitors shouldn't exceed 20 x kg and the average gym rat shouldn't exceed 6-7 x kg

Do you agree with his formula?

For example

90kg(200lbs) Olympia competitor shouldn't exceed 1800mg = 90kg x 20

90kg(200lbs) gym rate shouldn't exceed 500mg to 600mg = 90kg x 6-7

r7nZHg2.png

Apparently those who use more simply don't know how to train, eat etc if they can't achieve their goals with said amount.

Share your experiences
What an idiot this Chaves is.LOL

My personal experience, I was a fighter and not a bodybuilder back in my heyday but I did lift still 4-5 days a week plus in the dojo 4-5 days a week plus road work. It all escalated up and down depending on competitions etc. I used what is today's bikini girl doses like 250 mg/w EQ or 20 mg/d of an oral, or one sustranon a week and that was it. I experimented higher but for that kind of sport higher was counterproductive or me. Thing is the training was so intense that little amount changed me from stringy, flat and over trained to full, muscular and ready for the next session. Plus I moved up a weight class and got leaner. So the shit worked. Then I went off for 10 years. Later.. actually much later like in my mid-late 40s through my early 50s I shifted to bodybuilding and upped the doses and put on another 30 lbs. That happened in the 1100 to 1500 mg/w range. Best range seemed to be 1000-1200 mg total. That was in the 220-230 lbs bw range depending on what stage of the experiment.. leanness, hardness, adding size leaning etc so I was a little higher than what Chaves recommends but not that much. Higher and I just felt like crap. Incidentally, what worked best for my personal biology was 8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ as first half adding mass, 3-4 weeks just hCG and a little SERM, then 8-10 weeks Test/Mast/Win. I would always cycle completely off afterward. Now I am retirement age and just use test and sprinkle a little this and that in here and there and closely monitor my health. I feel like a very old lab rat but apparently healthy with a few dings and dents. I see guys in the gym or all over the boards using 2-3 grams a week. I guess some of them look pretty good. Then others fucking glow purple. To me, if you have any ability to put on muscle, anywhere even slightly above average you just don't have to do that. My genetics for this are pretty mediocre and I managed to put on ~55 lbs at my peak even after lifting and training hard in sports for over 10 years natural... and half of that was in my mid to late 40s. If you ask me its more about training hard, proper nutrition, and getting rest and also removing stressors. Then add in your enhancers and magic.
Appreciate you posting this, I really needed to hear it. I’m mid-forties and have been seeking input from the guys 10-15 years older than me who are still killing it. Glad to hear you were able to build more muscle between mid-40’s - early 50’s. Thank you for the inspiration and motivation!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws