over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez on Fouad's Podcast

Yep, all drugs build muscle, but some do better than others. It's the same as choosing a car for the conditions, you can go to the Dodge Ram race track, but it would definitely be more optimal if you would choose a Ferrari.
Test is like a bulldozer, it was created for treating hipogonadism, not build muscle (but it does). Primobolan was created literally just to build muscle. So in this case Primo will be the ferrari, and test a bulldozer. Bulldozer is not elegant but its potent, primo is elegant, pretty and expensive.

In the case you dont wanna inject all the cc's you would need from primo to be equivalent to test (potency terms), you could go with more potent mg per mg drugs than test like Trestolone or DHB, more refinated drugs and more potent.

Its just my opinion... You're the one with a great physique... So, test works wonders. But i think you could have achieved the same results with more dosage of others less potent anabolics, or with less dosages of the more potent ones. Its all about the total anabolic potency of the course.

Test is like a bulldozer, it was created for treating hipogonadism, not build muscle (but it does). Primobolan was created literally just to build muscle. So in this case Primo will be the ferrari, and test a bulldozer. Bulldozer is not elegant but its potent, primo is elegant, pretty and expensive.

In the case you dont wanna inject all the cc's you would need from primo to be equivalent to test (potency terms), you could go with more potent mg per mg drugs than test like Trestolone or DHB, more refinated drugs and more potent.

Its just my opinion... You're the one with a great physique... So, test works wonders. But i think you could have achieved the same results with more dosage of others less potent anabolics, or with less dosages of the more potent ones. Its all about the total anabolic potency of the course.

Ok i will hire you to tell what i think cause you know beter english hahaha

You will be payed on nordi pens <3

Nailed it my brother , thank you

All drugs do the same exact thing, they build muscle. When test was easy available and reliable from pharmacy bodybuilders start abusing it. Thats all. The other option was flying to Europe and get some primo amps in Spain or Parabolan in France. They used what was cheap and available, no magic mechanisms in testosterone. They would be the same using whatever. Just genetics + anabolics + HGH + slin

From a medical point of view, dht derivatives and nor19 were created to have similar properties than test, without the negative aspects (DHT conversion or estradiol coversion). In fact primobolan was created for pure nitrogen retention in HIV patients and oxymetholone for anemia, increasing RBC. You just have to look at medical advice to see what drug do what. Test is a rudimentary tool, but its potent, cheap and no fakes, so it makes sense its abuse
People say this but it overly simplifies it. That’s not all these drugs do and no they absolutely all don’t do the same thing. They all also weren’t designed to build muscle. Some build muscle as an effect but not a primary effect. Also, run a pure masteron cycle and see how much muscle you build. You need estrogen to build muscle. Broderick says some interesting things but hes so caught up on what works on paper he doesn’t see what actually works in the real world. Take Brodericks advice and run 25-40 mgs a week of dhb and see what it does for you other than maybe pip.

I have said this for years.. its all about the total anabolic count.. people get hung up on dosage when the anabolic count is the determining factor..
Test is very basic.. it works.. but comes at a price.. its cheap.. but eventually you pay the pipper when estro and dht come calling.. then we have to take compounds that have a high risk factor also to combat this.. anti e.. ect ..

I have said this for years.. its all about the total anabolic count.. people get hung up on dosage when the anabolic count is the determining factor..
Test is very basic.. it works.. but comes at a price.. its cheap.. but eventually you pay the pipper when estro and dht come calling.. then we have to take compounds that have a high risk factor also to combat this.. anti e.. ect ..
I agree. Thanks! I felt alone

Really enjoyed that interview w/ he and Fouad. Guy is both comical and knowledgeable.

So state competitor 100kg runs 10-12mg/kg....

250mg test, 500mg EQ+500mast

the other one runs 500 test +750tren.

I feel like that’s not the best way to say it’s just total anabolics and hitting his “mg/kg” amounts

I feel like that’s not the best way to say it’s just total anabolics and hitting his “mg/kg” amounts
well with Broderick's setup, you'd never stack EQ and Test together, regardless of dosage.

So maybe
250mg Test + 500NPP + 500primo
vs
500mg Test + 500Tren + 200mast

Victor Black has some similar thoughts about not keeping test high.
Both he and Broderick are in the mindset that you only use as much test as you can handle without an AI. After that, its basically bullshit and side effects.

well with Broderick's setup, you'd never stack EQ and Test together, regardless of dosage.

So maybe
vs

Both he and Broderick are in the mindset that you only use as much test as you can handle without an AI. After that, its basically bullshit and side effects.

This what i try to say years now

As much test as you can with no AI and high BP

Then put the rest in drugs you tolerate

Search my post history i speak about this long before broderick and is what i always did

150-300 test ( depend on bf )
1000 primo
600 npp

6 weeks out swap npp for tren
4 weeks out drop test
4 weeks out masteron go in

And i came into show only on proviron,winnie,anavar and halo if i could get it

I could do same with test and use 1000-1500 mg test but then i need AI and serm and be sluggish and feel like shit

All roads lead to Rome , the point is wich road you enjoy the most

Thank you theotherone

Juggy my brother

This

Lets say competitor wants 2g

250 test , 750 npp , 1000 primo

Instead of say 1500 test,500 npp

This for offseason of course

More and more I'm hearing Fouad being brought up as someone who is not so intelligent, to put it nicely

More and more I'm hearing Fouad being brought up as someone who is not so intelligent, to put it nicely
He himself has stated on many occasions that he is not an expert and that the average fan usually overestimates the average pro's knowledge. Whether he is a Mensa member or not he does a great job at what he does and I for one appreciate the content he puts out.

Juggy my brother

This

Lets say competitor wants 2g

250 test , 750 npp , 1000 primo

Instead of say 1500 test,500 npp

This for offseason of course
Yep.. ive preached this for years.. you can run numerous compounds at low doses for (example) say a total of 1250mgs.. and get the response you are after.. and maybe less side effects.. now it is true some anabolics work through different pathways etc but the response in regards to hypertrophy is very similar..
300 test cyp
300 npp
300 primo
300 mast
30mgs oral turinabol

The total anabolic is high.. but estro and prolactin woukd be lower.. just a rough example

So maybe
vs

Except in the case one wanted increase hematocrit. Hes said that quite a bit.

Why you would want increase in hematocrit ?
Because you are borderline anemic like me... i live on 43% Hematocrit and minimal Hemoglobin.

@madg i don't want to be rude but i still have to see any PRO BB that used low test... Maybe there are but i don't know any...

Since i raised the T from 250mg ew to 1g ew i have noticed a great improvement...

ON OTHER HAND in defense to LOW T theory, for adding more size we should be supposed to use Nandrolone which promotes "size accrual" (if you listen to Chavez's ideas), and i have never tried that route.... but usually people responds better to more Test than Nandrolone....

Because you are borderline anemic like me... i live on 43% Hematocrit and minimal Hemoglobin.

@madg i don't want to be rude but i still have to see any PRO BB that used low test... Maybe there are but i don't know any...

Since i raised the T from 250mg ew to 1g ew i have noticed a great improvement...

ON OTHER HAND in defense to LOW T theory, for adding more size we should be supposed to use Nandrolone which promotes "size accrual" (if you listen to Chavez's ideas), and i have never tried that route.... but usually people responds better to more Test than Nandrolone....

Please then post a pic of you on low test then post on high test to show these gains and improvements

Respect

Well are we talking modern bodybuding or say from the 80s or 70s.. I think we all know for many test was not a staple in the 70s or 80s and great physiques were born out of that era..

From Tom platz to Jeff King to Arnold test was not considered a go to compound.. and I think we can say they built some great physiques.. dbol.. deca.. winny etc made up most of the cycles.. fear of gyno ect kept test usage low to non existent..

As for today I can tell you ( this thread and numerous others) there are quite a few that never venture off of the 400 mg mark on test usage.. as I stated there are two 212 pros that hate test and rarely go over 300 to 400mgs.. they use other compounds to make up the mgs needed.. when I did Blue Collar Muscle pod cast there was a pro on there who stated he had no issue using large amounts of deca.. primo.. and even tren ( pre contest) but never wanted to go over 400 mgs of test.. im not naming names since I don't have permission but trust me they are out there..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131