over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez on Fouad's Podcast

Well are we talking modern bodybuding or say from the 80s or 70s.. I think we all know for many test was not a staple in the 70s or 80s and great physiques were born out of that era..

From Tom platz to Jeff King to Arnold test was not considered a go to compound.. and I think we can say they built some great physiques.. dbol.. deca.. winny etc made up most of the cycles.. fear of gyno ect kept test usage low to non existent..

As for today I can tell you ( this thread and numerous others) there are quite a few that never venture off of the 400 mg mark on test usage.. as I stated there are two 212 pros that hate test and rarely go over 300 to 400mgs.. they use other compounds to make up the mgs needed.. when I did Blue Collar Muscle pod cast there was a pro on there who stated he had no issue using large amounts of deca.. primo.. and even tren ( pre contest) but never wanted to go over 400 mgs of test.. im not naming names since I don't have permission but trust me they are out there..
True, one of the professional bodybuilders in my country win a card in 212 (he has broken biceps now, has financial problems and will probably never compete again) has never used a test at all. A random offseason cycle of 1500mg eq, 1500mg deca, 100mg anadrol

Well are we talking modern bodybuding or say from the 80s or 70s.. I think we all know for many test was not a staple in the 70s or 80s and great physiques were born out of that era..

From Tom platz to Jeff King to Arnold test was not considered a go to compound.. and I think we can say they built some great physiques.. dbol.. deca.. winny etc made up most of the cycles.. fear of gyno ect kept test usage low to non existent..

As for today I can tell you ( this thread and numerous others) there are quite a few that never venture off of the 400 mg mark on test usage.. as I stated there are two 212 pros that hate test and rarely go over 300 to 400mgs.. they use other compounds to make up the mgs needed.. when I did Blue Collar Muscle pod cast there was a pro on there who stated he had no issue using large amounts of deca.. primo.. and even tren ( pre contest) but never wanted to go over 400 mgs of test.. im not naming names since I don't have permission but trust me they are out there..

No he cant be pro !! Everyone needs 1737373774 grams of test

Thank you for chiming in lats , i get tired ppl telling me their BS all the time

Ive not seen anyone with the size and heigh of Lee Priest and he didnt touch test at all...

True, one of the professional bodybuilders in my country win a card in 212 (he has broken biceps now, has financial problems and will probably never compete again) has never used a test at all. A random offseason cycle of 1500mg eq, 1500mg deca, 100mg anadrol

No he cant be pro cause no test hahahahaha

I have met some pros and many not use test but not care to discuss it

When i met levrone in my country he asked me what i use cause i was look very good for my weight , he told me MANY in IFBB not use test ...

And he also said i have the best calves he has see on 95 kg in his life

When you look the part and not only talk you will be surprised how many ppl are willing to discuss and not BS you

Ppl today love to overanalyze everything to death yeah i have try test and i grow tits and zits and no i not fucking like to take AIs cause they destroy my libido , cholesterol and joint so i use low test and if i hadnt been shut down i would use ZERO test like i did when i started and i give zero fucks what anyone says cause i look good and enjoy what i do

When i met levrone in my country he asked me what i use cause i was look very good for my weight , he told me MANY in IFBB not use test ...

When you look the part and not only talk you will be surprised how many ppl are willing to discuss and not BS you

Ppl today love to overanalyze everything to death yeah i have try test and i grow tits and zits and no i not fucking like to take AIs cause they destroy my libido , cholesterol and joint so i use low test and if i hadnt been shut down i would use ZERO test like i did when i started and i give zero fucks what anyone says cause i look good and enjoy what i do
SO FUCKING TRUE! hahaha

We use anabolics to grow muscles, but they come with a HUGE DRAWBACK, they supress youuuuuu, so now the only reason we take test is because we are supressed from anabolics.

I don't understand why @madg goes mad when someone says something different from what he thinks....

It's just a discussion... I would like to know what are the real differences from using High Test low anabolics vs Low Test high anabolics.

Unfortunately all the big guys i know use a lot of Test,but my experience is limited, i started using hormones 5y ago...

i am not saying that you are wrong or stupid, it's the opposite, i have seen your photos on GH15 and you look awesome for your height and weight.

Sorry if i hurt you MADG.

I don't understand why @madg goes mad when someone says something different from what he thinks....

It's just a discussion... I would like to know what are the real differences from using High Test low anabolics vs Low Test high anabolics.

Unfortunately all the big guys i know use a lot of Test,but my experience is limited, i started using hormones 5y ago...

i am not saying that you are wrong or stupid, it's the opposite, i have seen your photos on GH15 and you look awesome for your height and weight.

Agree, this is a discussion madg, not a debate.

I think this test or no test discussion ends up going in circles. We already know the basic idea that rings true in BBing, "it depends" and "everyone is different."

JP is a true mass monster and has stayed away from large doses of test for quite a while now.
And we also know that Dallas was a huge test guy and ran grams on grams.
But wait, BOTH OF THEM are huge and strong as shit. Yeah, that's why everyone gets all roared up about this.

It's simple. Experiment and find what works for you. Honestly, both ways in will work. It just depends on what you can tolerate and what sides you think are necessary evils.

What does a typical cycle set up look like for you ?

Cause i get ganged always on forums when ppl havent try low test, i have try low and high that why i speak

Haha no my brother , i appear to be mad haha

Some reasons , not english , military background, madg user name cause my name is George and i APPEAR to be mad

I love you all guys , that why i am here and i love debate

Jaxino you are good guy , i have one advice for you never go to that shithole that is gh15
I was one of the first to talk to him he use to call me the greek diamond
That pics are 10 years old my brother i was kid then

TOO55 i feel like my older brother

I love you guys sory if i appear harsh when i am on duty have no time for translator haha

Everything works , its true that why i said earlier “ all roads lead to Rome , the point is wich you enjoy most “

This is the best board on net and i am very happy to be here and i not post anywhere else

Finaly i will make a log this week to show what i do and keep discusion there for everyone interested

Much love and respect to all

So basically we can say that there are 2 ancors:
High test
High deca

But what will really dictate what's best for us? Just personal response?

Here 2 guys speak about no test cycles....
You nailed it, personal response. I have a buddy who doesn’t respond to superdrol or equipoise but for me I respond to both great. Equipoise is something I can see weekly changes with at 400mg. I’ve ran deca up to 1,000 mg a week for 12 weeks and it didn’t do anything for me that the test in the cycle wasnt doing besides water retention and soft erections. On the other hand I do respond well to npp. I also hate how my body responds to tren as it gives me a flat stringy look and if I eat enough to fill out on it then I start getting fat. Then there are guys who look at tren as gold.
Winstrol is one of those drugs that I see the biggest difference in response with individuals as to some people it’s useless and others love it.

I have yet to find a steroid "I didn't respond to" 🤔

Everyone is different. No real point in this post but I figured I would make it as it's a perfect example of the above talk. I am in lockdown and training in my kitchen so not ideal but I have been making it work. I started on 450mg deca, 60mg test e and 60mg mast e every 3 days and I felt great. Literally the best I have felt on blast in a long time. I was getting bigger, leaner, fuller, vascular and most importantly I felt good. I recently switched over to 450mg test, 60mg deca and 60mg mast e every 3 days and the difference is staggering. The major difference is the sense of well being going down, the fatigue and the need for sleep. I can make this work and have done it many times and I already knew I don't suit higher test but decided to go with it anyway. I am hoping once levels build up more and my body adapts I will be better and I know I will still get results but my body definitely doesn't like higher test. If I continue to feel this way I will just change things around so it's nothing major but figured I would post my findings because I am definitely in the high test makes me feel like shit group.

Instead of opening a new thread, I thought to share this here

Definitely an interesting listen if anyone knows Broderick. He's a weird funny guy but he's pretty damn smart.
I like that he doesn't just go along with the normal BBing dogmas and wants to challenge info. I think that's a good thing.
He has some interesting thoughts on fats in the BBing diet. And his gear talk is ALWAYS good.
I admit, and I think everyone should, that we just follow what we've heard is "the right way" and then make tweaks based on our own personal experience. So hearing someone challenge the regular bread and butter cycles is always nice to hear. Just thought i'd post it up for everyone to have a watch.

Also, I'm always just blown away by the lack of knowledge Fouad has lol. I know that every BBer isn't supposed to know or understand things science or why we do stuff. But Fouad, time and time again, with almost ANY interesting interview, looks dumb. Like just a dumb guy who is just making it up as he goes along. I would NEVER in a million years ever trust him as a coach. He is a regurgitator of info. That's it.
You mean like when he stated he didn’t use blood pressure meds when his bp was high because he thought it meant he’d have to stop bodybuilding if he used them? LOL

Also....not sure I buy what Broderick is selling. Anyone who does a little research can come up with what he’s saying on their own pretty easily. But this guy is supposed to be some sort of super genius.....but he doesn’t even know the word specificity? He always says specicivity lmao

Also....not sure I buy what Broderick is selling. Anyone who does a little research can come up with what he’s saying on their own pretty easily. But this guy is supposed to be some sort of super genius.....but he doesn’t even know the word specificity? He always says specicivity lmao
What is Brodericks background or experience?

I find him entertaining. I also think that anyone with a reasonable amount of experience and knowledge in this thing of ours should be able to listen to anyone and tell potentially valuable information from utter BS. Broderick did get me thinking about a few things and I went from there to dig deeper myself and I now have more knowledge than I did before.

Even if a "guru" is 100% wrong take a minute to prove to yourself that is the case and at worst you will spend some time reinforcing knowledge you had not reviewed in some time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131