over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broke 2nd ampule in a row!

strongrhino

Banned
Got some new shit and these dam ampules are fragile broke the first two in a row already. Any suggestions? Can ya buy those "ampule openers" locally or what other techinque suggestions? Thanks

Got some new shit and these dam ampules are fragile broke the first two in a row already. Any suggestions? Can ya buy those "ampule openers" locally or what other techinque suggestions? Thanks

What are you trying to open? How you are trying to open them now?

get a small metal file at a hardware store.. run the edge around the neck a few times..pop..

I use a triangular shaped file, the sort you can pick up at a hardware store. File a little crevice in the amp and then snap away.

i used to put scotch tape around the top the slam the tip of it in a drawer. the glass that would break would be caught by the tape then you just throw that away.

get an amp opener. They are only 6 bucks and they are worth it. it will score the neck for you by twisting it on the amp, then the break is clean and smooth. some amps like pliva's are thin glass and are prone to breaking.

Thanks guys- i was scoring with a razor blade- as i have done in the past- and using a paper towel on both ends just popping off but these amps are breaking at both ends so i guess i need an ampule opener. just wanted to start this stuff like now. 98 left- 2 down.

Last edited:
Some amps have a little white dot on one side of the amp. If yours does then you put the dot on the back side nd break the amp towards the dot. if that fails or it doesn't have the dot, I use my wife's fingernail file, the metal one, not the tongue depressor looking kind.

get an amp opener. They are only 6 bucks and they are worth it. it will score the neck for you by twisting it on the amp, then the break is clean and smooth. some amps like pliva's are thin glass and are prone to breaking.

X2

dang its been awhile since ive had amps but i just use to flip the shit out of them and they would break off clean. hmmm. dont ever remember breaking one.

Never broke one before today my man 20 years on/off. I tellin ya these amps like light bulbs! Surprised they shipped clean.

use a BIC pen cap lid and bust off the plastic piece that would hold the pen in your shirt pocket, wrap your hand in a clean sock or cloth, grab the amp, put the pen cap lid over the amp and bust. I heard that "could" work but I dont know for sure...

it does work

They work great.

**broken link removed**

Never broke one before today my man 20 years on/off. I tellin ya these amps like light bulbs! Surprised they shipped clean.

The worst is one time I had an amp break on me and when it shattered a piece jammed in my thumb. I taking a hefty amount of fish oil at the time too so I was bleeding like I was on the rag. Needless to say now i put a paper towel or something on the bottom part now. Because I use an amp opener, it's just soo much easier to score it.

im scared to use amps for that reason

The worst is one time I had an amp break on me and when it shattered a piece jammed in my thumb. I taking a hefty amount of fish oil at the time too so I was bleeding like I was on the rag. Needless to say now i put a paper towel or something on the bottom part now. Because I use an amp opener, it's just soo much easier to score it.

sorry, i meant to reply to that post. that actually happened to a buddy of mine, so its just vials for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear