over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

broke the 405 bench press barrier

no....

a CJC1294, APA4532, with alil ADHD on the side, cocktail

oh........and follistatin, myo propep as a garnish

:eek:

tenny sir,
i am just on plain and simple testosterone only(no GH---> no insulin---> deca--->, tren--->, bold etc)...500 gram protien + 200 grams of fats and 150-225 grams of carbs only.:)

all i would add will be orals at the end of the cycle last 35-40 days (Adrol-or--dball) thats it.

now don`t get angry n all....i am reallly scared of you..lol
yours sincerely
Dr Intensity

Last edited:
now that, from my plan is
to go
week 1- 405 x 6-7
week 2- 405 x 7-8
week 3- 405 x 8-9
week 4- 405 x 8-9
week 5- 405 x 9-10
week 6- 405 x 9-10

once i increase my rep range by atleast 4 reps i`ll try to add another 5-10 lbs....i am assuming i will need at least 4-6 weeks to increase my rep range by 4 reps.

what do you guys think?

tenny sir,
i am just on plain and simple testosterone only
Dr Intensity

how long and how high? ... if I can ask , as it sounds different to what you had in mind before.

treat yourself to something nice . its important to celebrate achievements: works wonders on the mind.

well congrats on your new awesome bench press

but it seems EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts
talks about bench press and how much weight

do you squat at all????

pull deadlifts???

dont get mad bro......just a question from observation
you just seem to throw alot of numbers around, whether
it be weight, grams, milligrams, nano meters, kilopacels

just saying

truely and sincerely
your bff
tenny

well congrats on your new awesome bench press

but it seems EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts
talks about bench press and how much weight

do you squat at all????

pull deadlifts???

dont get mad bro......just a question from observation
you just seem to throw alot of numbers around, whether
it be weight, grams, milligrams, nano meters, kilopacels

just saying

truely and sincerely
your bff
tenny

thank you sir,
i sure do deadlifts, barbell rowing, chins , squats, leg press hack squats ...
For all the other movements (for back and legs) i never felt like i am "under performing" ( as in i performed them just as sincerely as pressing "chest" movements)---i believe in giving equal respect to every muscle group...and i can proudly say i perform all exercises in excellent form.

and i never felt disappointed with my lifting in case of deadlifts, barbell rowing, chins , squats, leg press, these all came kind naturally to me.

But the only movement that always "led me down" was chest-bench pressing movements, i always thought i am "relatively under-performing" when on bench presses...and yesterday i kind of de-loaded that disappointment...lol.

I apologize for my previous behaviour--we unfortunately started on a wrong note previously some other thread, kindly accept my apology---you being my senior -i should never have been disrespectful to u in the first place--regardless of whatever the matter was--so i am sorry tenny sir.

P.S--> notice --no numbers in this post..lol.

Last edited:
AS FOR OTHERS MUSCLE GROUPS (this week log-entry)
Back-Biceps
1. Warm-up close grip lat pull down-2 sets
2. Close Grip Chins body weight (235 + 70lbs dumbell) 1 x 14
3. BARBELL-ROWS- workset 1 x 325 x 12
4. Deadlifts workset - (255kg) = 1 x 560 x 12
5. Shrugs- 560 x 19
6. Barbell Curls 120lbs x 14 lbs

Legs and Calves
1. leg-Extension--workset full stack x 14
2. Squats - 160 kg (352lbs) x 19
3. Leg Press - 750lbs x 32
4. Leg curls - Full stack x 14
5. Seated calf raises - 4 plates x 26 (extra squeezy slow reps burning reps)

previously i used to go for low reps (6-8 reps), this time i am aiming for reps around 10-14 on most of the movements, (just experimenting not any "real specific reason")

i am using only testosterone started 7 weeks back with 500mg sustanon and pyramiding up every 2-3 weeks will continue for as long as i can see progression in my lifts (prolly 12-14 more weeks)...once i see no more progress i will stop my cycle.

Last edited:
how long and how high? ... if I can ask , as it sounds different to what you had in mind before.

treat yourself to something nice . its important to celebrate achievements: works wonders on the mind.

thank you,
i have done various combos like (test+deca) (test+bold) (test+tren)
etc but to be honest i never liked any anabolics, they never did anything special, so i dropped the idea of using Anabolics (kind of wasting money)
then why waste money on them and i cannot afford buying GH (being a post graduation student i have limited income)...i`ll be doing better, buying more testosterone and protein powder,
yes i will be using some deca around 200mg/week next week for 6-7 weeks for its joint soothing effect (it reallly helps in the joint department), other than that
no anabolics at all. Just the good old testosterone and when i reach the upper limit of testosterone i will throw in orals (Anadrol or d-ball) for 40 days or so to further continue gains (as they seem to have their NON - AR mediated muscle growth).

Great for you! I want 405 sooooo fuckin bad....

highest I ever got was 365 on flat, tore a pec soon after, doing flat dumbell with 110s oddly enough.. that was a real bitch. I have not touched flat since.

Good and healed up now and back at it, can rep 315 a few times on incline and several times on decline and with no shoulder or chest pain.. I like the Dorian method as well, slow negative explode on the up. using great form, it took a while to get back up to what I would consider heavy but being injured is totally not worth lifting more weight with sloppy form...Its also pretty cool to be working heavy on incline... no one else does in my gym theres always a bench open lol.. I love hearing storys like this, Inspirational!

hey guys,
i just broke the 405 bench press barrier, i was all charged up for my chest shoulder tricep workout today....

untill last week i was pressing 365 x 10 on declines and 365 x 7 on inclines---i usually start with declines and then inclines pressing

TODAY after my warmup--i told my training partner lets start with inclines--and i just added 4 plates each side--my partner was looking at me as if i am out of my head, maybe i did not realize its 4 plates a side...he pointed it out to me..i just shook my head...went under the bar.... did 405 x 6 reps (last one was the forced rep)...MY FORM CAN NEVER GO WRONG...

that was fuckin heavy as hell, then i moved on to decline----took a 5 mins break---again 405 x 6 reps no forced rep this time.....fuck man....it was amazing....it was something i had been dreaming for the past 10 years. It took me 10 years to reach 405 x 6 reps...i did it....

i am a "CERTIFIED" 405 X 6 BENCH PRESSER...THIS IS AN AMAZING FEELING AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED MYSELF FROM SHARING IT WITH YOU GUYS, FUCKING UNBELIVEBLE.

DR INTENSITY

I remember reaching 400lbs. It was a long journey but I made it. Congrats to you.

well i certainly dont agree with those charts either. espeially as more weight is used...the more its off..imo. Yes there are a lot of factors that go into one rep lifts, but i do feel 435 is low for someone moving 405 x 6. and if he is doing quality reps with that weight i feel 435 would go up no problem.

See 405x6 equates here to 420 max thats why Im conservative with Dr's max number on a single max Michaelthomasj I respect your opinion as I dont know your backround and no disrespect but I do this 6 days a week with pro's and Joe's and with limited information I stand by my guestimate. Peace out. Here is a perfect example on this thread:

im built terribly for benching. my best max on the sauce was 420 but when i go off i dont even bother going over 365. 405x6 is pretty legit

See 405x6 equates here to 420 max thats why Im conservative with Dr's max number on a single max Michaelthomasj I respect your opinion as I dont know your backround and no disrespect but I do this 6 days a week with pro's and Joe's and with limited information I stand by my guestimate. Peace out. Here is a perfect example on this thread:

I believe he is referring to the op on the 405 x6 being legit, but not sure

congratulations, that's quite a milestone

hey guys
what is the point discussing my one rep max, when i will never do it. ....lets celebrate 405 x 6 for now may be next year i`ll come up with 455 or something....or maybe i`ll drop the weight on my head and die so just chuck it,

thanks alot guys for your support, you all are simply awesome

thanks

Dr Intensity

thank you.... strong rhino, scottyd, Alin, dropshot001

Last edited:
awesome lift.. and i have to admitt.. for many many years...

i was truly obsessed with bench press and how much i lifted.. for atleast 15 years...

and my best lift ever was 425lbs at a bodyweight of 190lbs.. clean... the craziest thing for me is once i started really bodybuilding( diet and cardio) i never could come close to 425lbs .... i really dont care anymore because im more focused on legs, back and arms... less on chest and shoulders...

To me its all look... but i have to say.... i can totally relate to this..

i felt like Mr Olympia when i hit 3 plates( 315) at the YMCA when i was 17... and strived to hit 405.... once i did hit 405...... then my goal was to throw a dime on each side.... that was my best ever..

anyways.. those days are over..

Good work man...

Great for you! I want 405 sooooo fuckin bad....

highest I ever got was 365 on flat, tore a pec soon after, doing flat dumbell with 110s oddly enough.. that was a real bitch. I have not touched flat since.

Good and healed up now and back at it, can rep 315 a few times on incline and several times on decline and with no shoulder or chest pain.. I like the Dorian method as well, slow negative explode on the up. using great form, it took a while to get back up to what I would consider heavy but being injured is totally not worth lifting more weight with sloppy form...Its also pretty cool to be working heavy on incline... no one else does in my gym theres always a bench open lol.. I love hearing storys like this, Inspirational!

keep your rep range high "10-14" if you are using dorian`s one all out intense set to POSITIVE failure
-it will make sure you have full control over the "reps"
-Then start with a weight which allows positive failure at 315 x 10
keep tryng (10 reps as the lowest point of rep range), every workout try for 1 more rep, so its gonna take 2 weeks or 4 weeks or 6 weeks to reach up to 14 reps(highest point of rep range)
- once you reach 14 reps with 315 then add 10lbs = 325lbs
this will take you back to 325 x 10 reps (lowest point rep range) then keep adding 1 rep (minimum) until u reach 325 x 14 reps
working at a higher rep range(10-14) works better than (4-8) reps when "progressive overload" is the main priority (just my experience) and "relatively" less injury prone...besides training to complete positive failure, 2-3 exercises/muscle group will make you grow for sure.

2-3 exercises/muscle group/1 workset ---taken to positive failure, provides enough growth stimulation, there is no need to do DROP SETS, REST PAUSE OR ONLY NEGATIVES to go BEYOND positive muscle failure, It only leads to over training (especially CNS drained out in 6 weeks).

just my experience

awesome lift.. and i have to admitt.. for many many years...

i was truly obsessed with bench press and how much i lifted.. for atleast 15 years...

and my best lift ever was 425lbs at a bodyweight of 190lbs.. clean... the craziest thing for me is once i started really bodybuilding( diet and cardio) i never could come close to 425lbs .... i really dont care anymore because im more focused on legs, back and arms... less on chest and shoulders...

To me its all look... but i have to say.... i can totally relate to this..

i felt like Mr Olympia when i hit 3 plates( 315) at the YMCA when i was 17... and strived to hit 405.... once i did hit 405...... then my goal was to throw a dime on each side.... that was my best ever..

anyways.. those days are over..

Good work man...

thank you Alex, means alot coming from you

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828