YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broke up with girl... then find out she cheated...

bigrig

Registered
sorry in advance for any rambling.. but always find some great responses in here that makes me see a different perspective...

background:

-been with her just over 2 years (i'm 32, shes' 27).... lived together... always kind of been up and down.. fight.. talk and made us tighter... however, past 3-4 months things were getting shit again... she's always enjoyed her wine.. however getting BAADDD... and to point where she's just a horrible drunk.. drinking daily.. she lost her job 6 months ago (going back to school though) ...

one week ago, go out for dinner and she's just a bad drunk again (i've brought this up numerous times past few months).. so in the morning bring it up and end up deciding time to go our seperate ways... felt like she couldn't "get her shit together" when we were together.. said she's felt "embarassed" by herself around me (i have a few succesfull business', work hard and she isn't really doing anything)

all week she brings up where needs a break but wants to stay close and she sees me with her again and wants one day to be "ready" to get married...

then 2 days ago ...:

she had a french tutor for a few months... never snooped on her or anything.. whenever she'd leave email open, i'd just close it down.. tried to fully respect her personal space.. but past few weeks a few things "just didn't add up".. would get dressed up to go to her friends house at 3pm even though not going out to dinner till late.. then slow to answer texts/calls..

i'm thinking hey, had some GREAT times with this girl.. maybe we will work this out... she goes to run an errand and leaves her purse on the counter... i notice a dairy in there... and i was like fuck it, i'm going to snoop.. i'm not sure if it was just a hey, i just need to double check, but regardless i obviously didn't trust her at this point...

and low and behold, about 2 weeks ago started getting more serious with her tutor... made out with him, naked... claims no sex and she called it off after one week because she was "repulsed" by him...

i confronted her immediately.. and ended up with her moving out next morning.

the fight.....:

i was very shaken.. she tried to say i was just as bad by snooping (which i don't agree with, i was wrong but i don't feel anywhere near what she did)... said "people can still work thorugh this kind of stuff".... pretty ugly evening that's for sure..

i've NEVER cheated on anyone... i feel she totally crossed a moral line that i won't ever get over... i don't even want to see her ever again.. yet she keeps texting/emailing me (i don't respond).. she lied, cheated, and blames it on how i've lacked sensuality wiht her... i CAN see how i've lacked that with her lately, it's been tough to get sensual with someone i feel is becoming an energy vampire around me.. and i've mentioned htis for months... so i'll admit i'm part of the blame here... but i still don't think my blame is anywhere NEAR the shit she pulled... i feel as if people who accept cheaters back just lack self respect..

anyway that's my ramble.. anyone have any thoughts/input?? i just kind of feel a bit lost here on how to feel.. 50% of me is like this chick was awesome and WAS someone i thought i would marry... but the other 50% of me thinks she's just trash and i want nothing to do with her EVER again... it takes every bit of effort i have to stay classy around her and not text her back saying to efff off and stay away from me.

For me cheating is the end and there is no way back.

If they want someone else, have the courage to end the relationship like an adult and then pursue thier "other interests".

lmaooo

"made out only...... naked"

:banghead:

Let me understand, she has zero going on with her life, she's basically an alcoholic, and she sucks the life blood out of you.. then she makes out (naked??) with her French tutor -- come on bro, have some self respect. You said you're successful, you're on this site so I'm assuming you work out -- go look outside -- look at all those people in heels with tits hanging off of them -- that's what we call *other women* -- and guess what??? there's plenty of them. Move on. No, seriously. MOVE ON.

peace
-driven

Exactly

lmaooo

No one does this kind of shit, if they were naked they did more than makeout. Sounds to me like she new you might read it so she covered her trail.

It's the past man, you are looking the wrong way....onwards and upwards.

You are now single, live it.

lmaooo

I'm not buying that one either :p Interesting how she would even try to turn it around on him and make him the guilty party for "snooping". It is what liars and cheats do best

OP, this woman betrayed you and put a knife directly into your back. She is now out of your home so consider yourself blessed. I would cut all ties with her and move on to find a woman more worthy of you.

Let me understand, she has zero going on with her life, she's basically an alcoholic, and she sucks the life blood out of you.. then she makes out (naked??) with her French tutor -- come on bro, have some self respect. You said you're successful, you're on this site so I'm assuming you work out -- go look outside -- look at all those people in heels with tits hanging off of them -- that's what we call *other women* -- and guess what??? there's plenty of them. Move on. No, seriously. MOVE ON.

peace
-driven

X2....couldn't have said it better

1- you are not partly to blame here at all. you said your relationship had ups and downs but you never cheated, she did. All relationships go through hard times, and naked making out sessions with random dudes aren't the answer.

2-I think you should just stop talking to her. it's going to be hard but I believe once a cheat, always a cheat. also, when something like this happens, I think its impossible to trust her again, even with tons of therapy.
Move on quickly and just be glad you don't have kids with her.

Walk away, it sounds like you already took the moral high road in trying to work through her drinking and an unstable relationship. Consider this the final nail in the coffin and move on, don't get manipulated into feeling guilty and going back for another round because it won't end any differently.

^Thanks guys!

was funny actually, she mentioned during our blow out "it's not like this was a six month affair".. LOL. i was like wtf ! and i didn't trust the "we only made out naked" bs either.. i've never "just made out" with a girl naked before . ha.

and no worries, I know how easy it is to pick up women, and there's lots of great ones out there.. just had a little brain fart i guess... kind of a soft spot, when i see a girl cry i feel guilty for some reason, even though it was her own fault...

oh well ! onwards and upwards !! thanks again !

this is a perfect example why I hate woman. Unfortunately I love them also.

I say start checking the field for different players.

Glad to hear you got the right attitude bro. It hurts being betrayed, worse than any physical pain I've ever experienced. You are very lucky that you had not married her or had children with her. You're still young so you have plenty of time to find a good, faithful woman(good luck with that in this day and age). I'm about to the point where I just give up on expecting a woman to be there and do what a woman is supposed to do for a man. It's so much easier when ur a bachelor and have ur own space, ur own life. But then again it is nice to share life/things with a beautiful woman. Hang in there man.

Right decision bro! Stand strong!

You would NEVER be able to look at her the same, as much as you may think you might be over something like that with time, you would never forgive or forget and it just wouldnt work in the long run.

I think you should get yourself a brazilian tutor!:love:

Maybe pull off a little naked makeout session of your own?:D

Big: I think you can see the "consensus" here. Sometimes we are in the fishbowl and need people outside to point out the obvious. And....

Driven pointed it out in such a manner I just snorted coffee out my nose!

peace
-driven

X3 MOVING ON!!!! AND ON AND ON!!!

Like the boys say....move on!

Change ur locks in event she has a key still...cause when she knows u aren't getting sucked in by her "ur just as guilty routine", things can get ugly.

DO NOT LOOK BACK...imagine if she found out u had just a little make out session with her hot friend...I'm sure she'd understand right and say "oh thats ok Hon"...right....

I'm sure there are lots of guys out there looking for a cheating drunken partner...she'll be fine....but you'll be better...start checkin out the field man and go run a touch down...lol

Bro get out now. If u marry her she will take half ur shit. You sound like a smart guy, don't get caught up. Plenty more fish in the sea

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife, Brother. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131