over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

broken gh vial

romo

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Ok say you have a broken unreconstituted vial of gh and you have the powdered puck right there in your hand,,is it still good lol.

So i guess when air hits it ,it degrades. Reason the vial has vacuum huh.

Well, one big thing is that it's no longer sterile. Injecting that could lead to an abscess.

That’s my thinking as well (vacuumed or nitrogen blanket)… Also the sterilization issue previously mentioned. Sucks to chunk it, but it’s useless now.

Cage

Snort it

I broke one. Took the top off another unopened vial put the chunk in there and put the stopper back in. Reconstituted it then used it. Looking back on it a vial is like 8-10 bucks I would toss it if it happened again. I’m not that much of a tight Ass lol

I broke one. Took the top off another unopened vial put the chunk in there and put the stopper back in. Reconstituted it then used it. Looking back on it a vial is like 8-10 bucks I would toss it if it happened again. I’m not that much of a tight Ass lol
Thats what i was going to do! lol

Thats what i was going to do! lol
One thing I know is people worry far too much about the little things. All the shit we put our bodies through and we are concerned about sterilization, purity, blah blah blah. Just fucking go for it. I always have and I’m still kicking. People inject dirty ass heroin tar into their veins. Nothing sterile about it. Most of the time they are fine. The odds are greatly in our favor.

One thing I know is people worry far too much about the little things. All the shit we put our bodies through and we are concerned about sterilization, purity, blah blah blah. Just fucking go for it. I always have and I’m still kicking. People inject dirty ass heroin tar into their veins. Nothing sterile about it. Most of the time they are fine. The odds are greatly in our favor.
Bro none of what you said had anything to do with what he asked. He wants ro know if it went bad because vial broke and gh powder is on his hand. If it lost potency.which in fact it did.gh is extremely sensitive drug. He should just trash it. Its not a whole kit. Its one vial.

And you making a comparison with heroin wtf..just take anything you got no matter what it looks like or happened to it. You be fine ok. Wait till you get an infection or something more serious by doing that. You gonna learn the hard way young buck

Not uncommon. Maybe some docs or nurses on here can speak to it.

Bro none of what you said had anything to do with what he asked. He wants ro know if it went bad because vial broke and gh powder is on his hand. If it lost potency.which in fact it did.gh is extremely sensitive drug. He should just trash it. Its not a whole kit. Its one vial.

And you making a comparison with heroin wtf..just take anything you got no matter what it looks like or happened to it. You be fine ok. Wait till you get an infection or something more serious by doing that. You gonna learn the hard way young buck
Young buck? WtfI’m 52 guy. And a lot of what I said you most def took out of context. It was an extreme analogy for people worry too much about small things. Iv been injecting myself for over 20 years and haven’t had anything deadly happen in relation to aas use. And how are you really going to know if one single vial lost its potency anyway after a few days use anyway. . That was many years ago. I also stated that if it happened to me now I’d throw it away. Your talking to a guy that has over 30 chainsaw cuts on his legs from logging. Never took antibiotics once and never had an infection most of them were sewed up in the woods by myself with dental floss or super glued without even cleaning them properly. Iv never used heroin but I know guys thst have been most of their life and they haven’t had an abscess yet. Different strokes. Sorry I hurt your feelings lol

Young buck? WtfI’m 52 guy. And a lot of what I said you most def took out of context. It was an extreme analogy for people worry too much about small things. Iv been injecting myself for over 20 years and haven’t had anything deadly happen in relation to aas use. And how are you really going to know if one single vial lost its potency anyway after a few days use anyway. . That was many years ago. I also stated that if it happened to me now I’d throw it away. Your talking to a guy that has over 30 chainsaw cuts on his legs from logging. Never took antibiotics once and never had an infection most of them were sewed up in the woods by myself with dental floss or super glued without even cleaning them properly. Iv never used heroin but I know guys thst have been most of their life and they haven’t had an abscess yet. Different strokes. Sorry I hurt your feelings lol
Damn, being a lumber jack is rough. Is that common practice treating your wounds like that? The human body is more resilient than I thought, that's for sure! Are you retired from it now?

Damn, being a lumber jack is rough. Is that common practice treating your wounds like that? The human body is more resilient than I thought, that's for sure! Are you retired from it now?
No I’m not retired. It’s what I do. I’ll do it until my body won’t let me. I love it. Killing trees put me on the map and has been a profitable living for me. I can actually see huge tracts of land that was clear cut by my powersaw from space. 7 knee surgeries, hip surgery, ruptured bicep repair, a shoulder surgery, broken neck and back and more blood abs scars than I can remember. Loggers are different kind of humans. Most men can hack it for a day let alone a lifetime. It is the most physically demanding profession by a long shot and is also the most likely to kill you. Lost many friends out there and Saved a few as well. Loggers are just cock strong and much tougher than most people. You have to be to perform and survive. All the loggers I know sew their own wounds and keep super glue in business. Valuable life saving techniques passed on to me and taught to my children as well.

Iv crab fished the Bearing straight, worked in mines, pulled green chain in mills, built houses, poured concrete and logged with helicopters. All luxurious vacations compared to high lead logging and hand falling timber.

Iv crab fished the Bearing straight, worked in mines, pulled green chain in mills, built houses, poured concrete and logged with helicopters. All luxurious vacations compared to high lead logging and hand falling timber.
It certainly is a dangerous profession. Youre about my age too I think, early 50s? Congrats on being so healthy to work such a demanding job.

One of our neighbors had a tree that they wanted down and they hired a guy to do it. I dont know what his qualifications were, probably not a lot, and he ended up dying just a few houses down from us. He was up on a ladder sawing the tree and somehow he ended up falling off and the tree fell down on top of him and crushed him. His life was over real fast. It is scary how fast things can happen when doing a job like that.

When I was in grad school and taking gross anatomy, the guy in charge of the cadavars was also involved in gathering an organ from organ donors that had just died. He said that each person in charge would only do certain organs. So when someone died, a bunch of folks would come to gather what was theirs. He got a page that someone had died and had to leave real quick. The next day I asked him what had happened and he said a guy was cutting down trees with a chainsaw and ended up just about taking his own head off. The blade got bound up in the trunk and I guess he pulled back on it and the blade came out suddenly and then sliced through his neck. Dang.

No Powersaw is worth your life. Rookie mistakes have no forgiveness. Iv been a logger since I was 17 and never looked back. Iv packed a few fatalities out of the woods abs Iv carried body parts out as well. Equipment and machines are mostly predictable. Bad judgement and human error is not. In the town of Forks Washington there is a museum of all the loggers killed there. The list is very long. Machines have replaced people in many dangerous professions. Unfortunately there is no machine that can match a skilled human on steep hillsides with massive trees. We pride ourselves knowing our skills can’t be bested by a machine. Our saws cut the wood that built this country and continues to do so.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear