over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

broken gh vial

I tried to load a video of me dumping a nice cedar but I can’t get it to load?

Young buck? WtfI’m 52 guy. And a lot of what I said you most def took out of context. It was an extreme analogy for people worry too much about small things. Iv been injecting myself for over 20 years and haven’t had anything deadly happen in relation to aas use. And how are you really going to know if one single vial lost its potency anyway after a few days use anyway. . That was many years ago. I also stated that if it happened to me now I’d throw it away. Your talking to a guy that has over 30 chainsaw cuts on his legs from logging. Never took antibiotics once and never had an infection most of them were sewed up in the woods by myself with dental floss or super glued without even cleaning them properly. Iv never used heroin but I know guys thst have been most of their life and they haven’t had an abscess yet. Different strokes. Sorry I hurt your feelings lol
Time to get you some quality chaps my man!!! That way you better protect your legs!!!!! I did logging in my late teens with an uncle in the summers…. Definitely not something I wanted to do long term! Kudos to you.

Cage

Time to get you some quality chaps my man!!! That way you better protect your legs!!!!! I did logging in my late teens with an uncle in the summers…. Definitely not something I wanted to do long term! Kudos to you.

Cage
Chaps kill guys bro. They work on the flat landing but not in the brush. They get hung up on limbs etc and you can’t get away from danger. and they are way too fucking hot. I work all year long with no shirt. If your not bloody your not logging. Iv had bosses that fire guys at the end of the day because there are no blood or scratches on their arms. If your not bloody your pussycat footing around. The point is to get logs up the hill not avoid hard work. Better cut than dead. Most of the cuts have been on my feet and shins. Only one gnarly one on my kneecap. I’m part deaf from power saws. Most cutters are. You can’t hear those falling window makers with earplugs. Better deaf than dead. In the woods a lot of the time there is no way to offset all the dangerous. I pick my poison. And I live w my decisions every day but my kids still have dad above ground. If it’s not broke there is no point fixing things.

Young buck? WtfI’m 52 guy. And a lot of what I said you most def took out of context. It was an extreme analogy for people worry too much about small things. Iv been injecting myself for over 20 years and haven’t had anything deadly happen in relation to aas use. And how are you really going to know if one single vial lost its potency anyway after a few days use anyway. . That was many years ago. I also stated that if it happened to me now I’d throw it away. Your talking to a guy that has over 30 chainsaw cuts on his legs from logging. Never took antibiotics once and never had an infection most of them were sewed up in the woods by myself with dental floss or super glued without even cleaning them properly. Iv never used heroin but I know guys thst have been most of their life and they haven’t had an abscess yet. Different strokes. Sorry I hurt your feelings lol
I know you're 52 lol im 50 myself. Young buck was a joke. And you didn't tickled my feelings at all.

Congrats on all your injuries and self stich. I've stiched myself more times than I can remember. I been shot with a 9mm gun on my stomach and I can go on for pages writing about all my injuries that would make you look like a baby compared to me. But im not here to compete. I've done plenty of that on stage. At our age you need to learn not to take things so personal its a forum full of people you have never meet nor will. But like you say. To each its own. Stay safe out there

I know you're 52 lol im 50 myself. Young buck was a joke. And you didn't tickled my feelings at all.

Congrats on all your injuries and self stich. I've stiched myself more times than I can remember. I been shot with a 9mm gun on my stomach and I can go on for pages writing about all my injuries that would make you look like a baby compared to me. But im not here to compete. I've done plenty of that on stage. At our age you need to learn not to take things so personal its a forum full of people you have never meet nor will. But like you say. To each its own. Stay safe out there
We are cool brotha. I just didn’t want to be confused with the kids. Lol it’s all 😊

We are cool brotha. I just didn’t want to be confused with the kids. Lol it’s all 😊
We good brotha. This world is full of enough hate and fighting. Iron brothers dont do that to each other lol

I wouldnt trash it, I would find a way to get in a uncapped vial, re capp it and use it, fill it up with bacto water for a day and its all good next day. no one really knows how much potency its lost, cant see why it would absorb some kind of bacteria or virus right out of the air. wrap in saran in fridge till ya get a bottle of amazon.

Ok say you have a broken unreconstituted vial of gh and you have the powdered puck right there in your hand,,is it still good lol.
Romo did it come broken in the box or did it drop and crack open. For me personally if the puck hits the floor I’m trashing it. Also I’m only pulling the reconstituted with a filter needle because I’m not messing with broken glass.

I broke one. Took the top off another unopened vial put the chunk in there and put the stopper back in. Reconstituted it then used it. Looking back on it a vial is like 8-10 bucks I would toss it if it happened again. I’m not that much of a tight Ass lol
Gotta be honest, I would have done the same thing!

I broke one. Took the top off another unopened vial put the chunk in there and put the stopper back in. Reconstituted it then used it. Looking back on it a vial is like 8-10 bucks I would toss it if it happened again. I’m not that much of a tight Ass lol
Probably as long as you didn't touch it with your bare fingers and used some clean utensil to carefully handle the puck it and quickly move it to another vial sounds good. Hate to waste that expensive stuff.

I wouldnt trash it, I would find a way to get in a uncapped vial, re capp it and use it, fill it up with bacto water for a day and its all good next day. no one really knows how much potency its lost, cant see why it would absorb some kind of bacteria or virus right out of the air. wrap in saran in fridge till ya get a bottle of amazon.
And use it up as soon as possible as well. So if OP was careful in handling the bare puck and quickly getting it into another vial (as long as it was not dropped on the floor or even on the counter) should be good to go.

I'm not going to dis anyone for being cautious. But if I'm reconstituting it with 2% bac water. I wouldn't worry about it, especially Sub-Q

Probably as long as you didn't touch it with your bare fingers and used some clean utensil to carefully handle the puck it and quickly move it to another vial sounds good. Hate to waste that expensive stuff.
And romo gets the expensive stuff! He’s not bargain shopping!

Romo did it come broken in the box or did it drop and crack open. For me personally if the puck hits the floor I’m trashing it. Also I’m only pulling the reconstituted with a filter needle because I’m not messing with broken glass.
It came cracked in the box,just one vial. I opened it and took a pair of tweezers and pulled the puck out. Took a spoon and cleaned it good with rubbing alcohol. Put the puck on it added 1 ml of bac water drew it up like you would drugs lol. And did all 16 ius. I know,seems hard up, i was not really, had 15 kits of blacks in that order. Give me hell i know.I have done way worse things in my drug addiction. Clean 20 years now. Hey i did not want to waste it and just see if it could be done lol. And for the next 3 days i felt that 16ius lol. My normal dose is 3 ius 6 days a week year around.

It came cracked in the box,just one vial. I opened it and took a pair of tweezers and pulled the puck out. Took a spoon and cleaned it good with rubbing alcohol. Put the puck on it added 1 ml of bac water drew it up like you would drugs lol. And did all 16 ius. I know,seems hard up, i was not really, had 15 kits of blacks in that order. Give me hell i know.I have done way worse things in my drug addiction. Clean 20 years now. Hey i did not want to waste it and just see if it could be done lol. And for the next 3 days i felt that 16ius lol. My normal dose is 3 ius 6 days a week year around.
I'd have just pushed it in another vial but oh well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws