YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bronkaid sulfate ephedrine vs Primatene hcl ephedrine?

eckstg

Banned
I bought bronkaid over primatene first because each pill has 25mg epedrine vs primatene having 12.5mg and the bronkaid was still cheaper with a equal amount of pills per box and the double strength of ephedrine.I didnt notice until someone said but the primatene is hcl and the bronkaid is sulfate so they would still have to go with primatene.

I asked them why/whats the difference between the 2 and i got no answer.Anyone know what the difference between sulfate and hcl is?

bro, youre gtg, no worries. i just made a thread about bronkaid a couple of days ago

Ok thxs for your reply,time, and assurance.I plan to stick with the cheaper bronkaid but might as well try a box of primatene to see if i can feel any difference between the two.It seems they probaly would be about the same but you know some brand names are better than generics but not worth double the price.Any personal experience yourself of trying both products?

bronkaid doseage

I got 6 [email protected] with 25mg. of ephadrine in them at a local chicago based drug store chain. Used 2 tabs today and felt great. Wondering how much a day is safe. Im 239# with 12%b.f. and 6'6".

I bought bronkaid over primatene first because each pill has 25mg epedrine vs primatene having 12.5mg and the bronkaid was still cheaper with a equal amount of pills per box and the double strength of ephedrine.I didnt notice until someone said but the primatene is hcl and the bronkaid is sulfate so they would still have to go with primatene.

I asked them why/whats the difference between the 2 and i got no answer.Anyone know what the difference between sulfate and hcl is?

Bronkaid works fine, no worries.

5 per day preworkout or throughout the day...?

I got 6 [email protected] with 25mg. of ephadrine in them at a local chicago based drug store chain. Used 2 tabs today and felt great. Wondering how much a day is safe. Im 239# with 12%b.f. and 6'6".

You need to check into just buying bronkaid or primatene.My box of bronkaid pills cost about half the price you mentioned above and has 24 pills @ 25mg apeice ephedrine.Primatene is about the same price also but has like 30 pills a box @ 12.5mg pill.Either alot cheaper here in alabama or your just getting rip off brand or rip off store.

rip off in ILLINOIS

ya bro, in Illinois esp. in cook a.k.a."crook" county they rip you off every chance they get. The lawmakers should get black hats and bandannas for their face when they take office! But thanks for da info. on dosage.I will take 3 a day. 25mg. of ephie. 2 before gym and one later.

Geez thats crazy , i pay 13.99 at walgreens here where im at and i get a pack of 60 , this is bronkaid by the way , the bayer brand , and the shit works great , so far no complaints!!!

ya bro, in Illinois esp. in cook a.k.a."crook" county they rip you off every chance they get. The lawmakers should get black hats and bandannas for their face when they take office! But thanks for da info. on dosage.I will take 3 a day. 25mg. of ephie. 2 before gym and one later.

Figured you might wanna check this out to save some cash.I went to the official primatene site **broken link removed** and when you click on buy online it gives you the link to http://www.drugstore.com/search/sea...&Ntk=All&Ntt=primatene&srchtree=1. Legally it says you can only purchase daily purchase limits (no more than 3.6 grams); 30-day mail-order purchase limits (no more than 7.5 grams).

A box of 60 pills it says only accounts for 0.75 grams of Pseudoephedrine so i take it you can legally purchase up to 4 boxes a week and up to 10 boxes total a month.If you took 6 pills a day it would equal the amount you mentioned above so you never would come close to the limit.You would only go through 3 boxes a month.

1 box of 60 cost $10.99 without shipping and handling .Hope this helps!

same here in CA... stuff works great!!!!!!

6 tabs a day??? damn my heart would be going crazy :eek:

Geez thats crazy , i pay 13.99 at walgreens here where im at and i get a pack of 60 , this is bronkaid by the way , the bayer brand , and the shit works great , so far no complaints!!!

I miss the days when ephedrine was easy to come by and cheap!

I get Primatene at WalMart for $8.99 for 60 of them. I don't think they carry Bronkaid from what one of the employees told. Still not bad price and I only take them on workout days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws