over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bros....help me w/ blood work results!!

smallsparrow

Registered
I have been off for about 3 months and been feeling very tired all the time, so I went to my doc and had some blood work done......he called me and said my hormone levels are low and recommended an endocronologist for me to see......I can't get in to see him until Nov. but his receptionist said he will look over my blood work results Thursday and if needed he will call me and talk to me about them.......

I haven't told either one that I have used AS.......what should I expect the doc to say, and what should I tell him???? I don't want my use to go on the record for insurance reasons, but I want him to prescribe the correct treatment!!!

And what exactly does "your hormone levels are low" mean???

Any help from you guys would be appreciated......
thanks and keep safe all......ss.

Depends...

SS,

I highly doubt that they ran a 'roids test. I'm guessing from your handle that you're not a 300lb monster, so the idea of steroids won't be on the forefront of their minds.

This could be a great chance to get a 'script for test from and M.D. ("low hormone levels" in conj. w/ fatigue usually means low test. levels for men), making you legal. I would check with you ins. to see if hypogonadism (low test) would affect your rates. If not, and you don't mind the lie, I would deny 'roids if asked and get the script. Even if you tell him you were on gear, that is priveledged info. and he can't tell the authorities (w/o losing his license).

It might even be worth it, even if this affects your rates, just for the safety issue. If you're a slick bastard, you can even plan your doc. visits post cycle to continue the charade of hypogonadism and continue getting scripts...

Of course you may just naturally have low test, in which case I think the answer should be obvious...

-R

-------------

I have been off for about 3 months and been feeling very tired all the time, so I went to my doc and had some blood work done......he called me and said my hormone levels are low and recommended an endocronologist for me to see......I can't get in to see him until Nov. but his receptionist said he will look over my blood work results Thursday and if needed he will call me and talk to me about them.......

I haven't told either one that I have used AS.......what should I expect the doc to say, and what should I tell him???? I don't want my use to go on the record for insurance reasons, but I want him to prescribe the correct treatment!!!

And what exactly does "your hormone levels are low" mean???

Any help from you guys would be appreciated......
thanks and keep safe all......ss.

thanks for the help......

but, what i am looking for is the correct answer to getting my hormone levels back to normal post cycle.....getting a test script from a doc will only get me what, 100mgs/week at best, which will only shut my natural test down further......

i used clomid post cycle, but i guess that wasn't the answer.....i do front-end load my cycles pretty heavy, but i taper off at the end of my cycles.......could the heavy front load be like slamming my test switch down so hard that it cannot get back to normal at the end of my cycles using the normal clomid schedule???

Scripts, etc.

The script will help you legally, in cases of posession or if you want to try your luck in Mexico, etc. I have heard of MD's prescribing more than 100mg/ week, but you're right, I wouldn't count on it.

You may have low test. naturally, but there is more you can do during your cycle and after:

- Take clomid throughout 50mg / day
- Intersperse HCG during the cycle (with an anti-e on hand, just in case)
-Do HCG post-cycle in small doses (500-1000IU EOD or 2x / week) for a few weeks.
-Take more clomid post-cycle - 100mg / day for 3 weeks, then 50mg /d for 1 week.
-Take proviron post-cycle (anti-e and anti-aromatase that helps with libido, but the HCG will do this, too)

Also, the timing will dep. on the esters used in your injectibles. If you're don' big shot of sust, it could he hangning around in your system for a month or more, (1g / week for 12 weeks for instance will be around long after the last injection).

-You might try finishing your cycle with short acting, injectibles (some even do it with orals)

All I that comes to mind right now... (Gotta run.)

-R

thanks again for the info. bro.....

has anybody else been in this same situation!!!???

bump.....

just bumping to the top.....

come on all you vets!!! i know some of you guys had to of went through this at least one time.......the help would be very appreciated.......thanks and stay safe all......ss.

LOL

300 lb monster>>>>>>>>>>> hell no he aint he is 350lb monster... SS just hang tough rmember you use 1-ad and that stuff......... oh saw the concrete dudes putting in the walls at your place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and deer season opens today(bow).........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131