over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BRO'S Need your help with current protocol

keto76

Registered
First off I would like to proclaim this is the most informative site on the planet regarding training, supplements, and training advice. With that being said here is my current regimen started this week.
GHRP-2/CJC-1295(Without DAC) 100mcg 3xday
IGF-1LR3 Bilaterly into muscle trained 10mcg per day(DATS reccommended protocol)
IGF-DES(Haven't used it yet because there are alot of different opionions going around as of lately)
MGF/250MCG 3X A WEEK PWO also bilaterly(based on research avalible online)
IPAMORELIN(Haven't used this yet either due to inconsistentcy on information online, other than 250-500 mcg before bed shlould be effective.
Also Huperzine A 100mcg 3x a day I have been hearing good and bad about this ?
I am considering runnnig cyponate 1 gram a week with 250 mg of Primobolon depot to jumpstart peptide protocol.
I also have Albuterol&T3 on disposal however I am being told to stay away until I have test into my system? sounds logigal.

I have noticed a slight decrease in bodyfat as well as insane pumps I believe from the IGF-1LR3 however IT COULD BE THE CREATINE HA LOL!.

Anyways bro's I would like any and all feedback from you guys I trust and value your opinions, let me know if my protocol looks good or if I should change it up a bit ?

Thank you all for such incredible information and God Bless !

KAPAX

First off I would like to proclaim this is the most informative site on the planet regarding training, supplements, and training advice. With that being said here is my current regimen started this week.
IGF-1LR3 Bilaterly into muscle trained 10mcg per day(DATS reccommended protocol)
IGF-DES(Haven't used it yet because there are alot of different opionions going around as of lately)
IPAMORELIN(Haven't used this yet either due to inconsistentcy on information online, other than 250-500 mcg before bed shlould be effective.
I am considering runnnig cyponate 1 gram a week with 250 mg of Primobolon depot to jumpstart peptide protocol.
I also have Albuterol&T3 on disposal however I am being told to stay away until I have test into my system? sounds logigal.

I have noticed a slight decrease in bodyfat as well as insane pumps I believe from the IGF-1LR3 however IT COULD BE THE CREATINE HA LOL!.

Anyways bro's I would like any and all feedback from you guys I trust and value your opinions, let me know if my protocol looks good or if I should change it up a bit ?

KAPAX

I'm doing the same protocol. I'm using 20mcg/ED as recommended by Datstrue. This is my first experiment with 20mcg/ED & i get pumps as good as when i was taking 50mcg.I can stay longer on IGF because low dose doesn't cause much receptor degrading. This is my 10th week on IGF & pumps/vascularity is still there. If not it seems better.

I'm doing MGF 300mcg post/workout. I seem to recover much better.

I got my peps from AO. Try them. They have good deals.

It's more about timing than anything but everything seems fine

KAPAX

IMO I would run one or the other of the IGF's, especially so you can compare at a later date which IGF worked best for you.
The ipa would be substituted for the GHRP-2 and taken with Grf(1-29) when you decide to use it.
I think albuterol is great, but no need for T3 unless you have thyroid issues.

Huperzine also great, it'll help keep somatostatin levels down.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear