over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bro's PGE-1 only Log!

Bro

Banned
I know I said I was going to start this log a while ago but I am just getting around to it now.

This will be a PGE1 only log (but I will continue my manual PE, which i will post below), mainly because I don't have access to other peps due to my location (and even if I could get them, they would be way out of my price range). I will be using doctor prescribed PGE1.

This won't be a very detailed or complicated log, I will simply be posting my dosage I use (each time I use it), my response (how long I am hard for, pain level etc...), and my measurements every couple of weeks ( I will only be measuring my Erect Length and Erect Girth, no bone-pressed measurements as I don't have any fat there, and no flaccid measurements as they vary a lot).

I have been manual PEing for around 4(ish) years since I was 19(ish) after I brought an old book called "How to Enlarge your Penis" and I went from there to the internet etc etc... Remember that I have been doing this for a long time now so don't just copy my manual routine because you will injure yourself. Below is my current manual PE plan (There are some exercises I don't do like hanging, I found these don't work for me, my plan is actually fairly basic, but intense)

Morning (around 6am)
20 Minutes of Bathmate Goliath (light for the first 5 minutes, intense for remanding 15 minutes)
5-7 Minutes of Various Stretching (up, down, left, right, forward, 60 seconds each, intense stretch)
15 Minutes of Jelqing (3 seconds each hand)

Nothing for 2-3 hours ( I do some occasional Kegels)

During Day (usually at work)
8-9 Hours of ADS Extender (attatched to leg, so my penis is facing down. Very tight tension.)

Nothing for around 5 hours ( I do some occasional Kegels)

Evening (around 10pm, around 6 hours after taking ADS extender off)
10 Minutes of Bathmate Goliath ( mainly for a warmup, but still intense)
20 Minutes of Jelqing ( 1-2 seconds each hand, pretty fast paced. No stretching prior)
10 Minutes of Clamping (fairly intense)

During Sleep
7 Hours of ADS Extender (attached to torso, so my penis is facing strait up. Mild tension, just enough to feel slight stretch)

And there you have it, my entire current PE plan (remember do not start doing this, its too intense for a beginner), Takes up a lot of time and requires a lot of dedication and consistency, just like training intense and eating strict for muscle building purposes.

Now for my measurements:

Before I started PEing (at 19ish)
Erect Length: 7 1/8'' (180mm) (I don't know what my exact measurements were at that age, I am just going on what I think I remember it at...)
Erect Girth: N/A ( I didn't measure girth back then)

Current measurement (this morning, these are genuine measurements and measured correctly)
Erect Length: 8 1/4'' (209mm) ( (from base to tip)
Erect Girth: 6'' (152mm) (measured at the half point of my penis)

Obviously I was already pretty blessed with good genetics in this department starting at approx 7.125'' and working my ass off to get to 8.25'' in length. But now I am looking to take it to the next level, I am hoping that I can push to 9'' length and maybe 6.25'' girth (possibly more, infact MUCH more, i don't care I just want to get as much as possible). I mainly want to use PGE1 for is loosening effects (not the right word but you get it) so my cells are more submissive to the work that I put them through to really milk the growth potential.

I am planing on doing my PGE1 injection between my ADS Extender (the daytime one) and my Evening Session. I think I will cut my daytime ADS Extender from 8-9 hours to 6-7 hours (and I will prolly increase it back up as I get more used to the change in routine). And I think I will also half my Evening Jelqing routine from 20 minutes to 10 minutes for the same reason as the ADS Extender. And I think I will decrease my Night time ADS Extender from everynight to a 2 on 1 off plan, same reason as the others. I plan on getting 3-4 hour Erections where I plan on doing 30 Minutes of Erect Jelqing. ( I will be wearing a cock ring as well)

Note: My log is not going to be this detailed on every post, this is just to get an understanding of my current plan so you can keep all that in mind when you read each of my posts (because they will be fairly brief).

Enjoy

ps. I don't know much about PGE1 (I don't read much of the origional thread), so prolly won't be useful in answering questions about that ( I only get it from the chemist, reconstitute it, and inject it). And like I said before, I won't be using any other peptides or dht creams etc, just pge1...

So I am going to do my first injection tommorow at around 6pm, I think I will start off with 3 mcg and go from there. and like I said before, I will modify my manual training, and will adjust them based on how long my erections are and how painful they end up being...

Also, I don't recommend anyone stick a needle anywhere on their body... so don't try this at home;)

First injection today!

Dosage: 2.5 mcg

Reaction: Got rock hard within 10 minutes and stayed rock hard for about 2 hours then went down slightly for another 2 hours. total effect was about 4 hours (I was wearing a cock ring)

Pain: was pretty good for about an hour then got abit intense for the other hour i was rock hard for. by the end of the session I was pretty sore.

Notes: I was plannign to to 30 minute of erect jelqs but I was too lazy. I also planned on doing 3 mcg, but thought i would start off very low first then build up. The injection wasn't painfull like I thought it would be. I massaged the injection spot for 30 seconds to help prevent scar tissue. next injection tommow (I plan on doing it everyday unless it gets really painful and need a break etc..)

Good work broski! Interested to see the chem results of someone experienced with PE.

Are you doing any other chems in the injection or topically (DHT, DMSO, PABA IGF, MGF, TB500)? I only ask because that seems to be the trend in the main PGE thread.

What size needle are you going with?

Good work broski! Interested to see the chem results of someone experienced with PE.

Are you doing any other chems in the injection or topically (DHT, DMSO, PABA IGF, MGF, TB500)? I only ask because that seems to be the trend in the main PGE thread.

What size needle are you going with?

Thanks bro!

I am not using any other peptide or cream as I don't have access to them in Australia (sponsors dont ship here, and all the non sponsor Australian peptide compnies have bunk shit), and even if i could get them it would cost too much for me to use them all. So I am just using Pge1 (prescribed by my doctor).

I am just injecting with a slin pin, goes in nice and easy. hardly any pain.

2nd injection

reaction: got rock hard within 5 minutes. stayed rock hard for almost 3 hours, then went pretty much flaccid (didn't go from full erection to half erection like my first dose), but plump (like a heavy flaccid).

Pain: got a little painfull (like a pressure feeling) the last 30 minutes. still a little sore now but a good sore feeling (like doms for your penis lol)

Notes: nothing really to note, injection was easy, massaged 30 seconds after njection. slacked off on the erect jelqs again:eek: just too lazy ( I still plan on doing it, maybe after a week or 2 of normal sessions then start the erect jelqs).... next injeciton tommorow (if goes to plan)

3rd Injection (last night)

Reaction: hard within 10 minutes, stayed hard for 2.5ish hours, then went flaccid (but stil plump).

Pain: felt a pressure feeling around 2 hour mark, then some sorness as i was flacid.

Notes: nothing special. also, i am not aspirating (just thought id say that).

4th injection

Reaction: hard within 10 minute. I stayed hard for around 2 hours and then I went flaccid but still plump for another 30 minutes. btw, I leave the cock ring on when i am in that plumped flaccid state, and take it off when the plump feeling goes away.

pain: the pain (the pressure feeling) is starting to creep up sooner tafter my injection, I was hurting at around the 45 minute mark, but i can take it without problems, its not unberable.

Notes: I have decided to not do any erect jelqs anymore as I really feel that the session alone is plenty and don't need anymore jelqs. I am still doing my normal program (listed in the first post, the altered one not the full one). I think once my erections start going for less than 2 hours (maybe 1.5 hours) I will bump up my dosage to maybe 5 mcg (maybe 3 mcg, I will think abit about the dosage, but for now kee it at 2.5). still massaging injection spot. next injection tomorow.

5th injection

good luck will keep an eye on your log.

thanks bro!

Reaction: Today I didn't get a full erection like the other times, but i got super plump and lasted for a full 3 hours. even though it wasnt a full erection I felt i got the same benefit.

Pain: the pain was actually the same as it has been even when fully erect. so a bit wierd but pretty cool (i guess)

Notes: So it was a bit of a different experience today, I suspect i'll have to increase the dosage soon (maybe after 4-5 more days, depending on my reactions). I was wearing a cock ring. next injection tommorow.

Sorry i have not posted in here for a while, I haven't logged on for a few days becasue I was buissy looking after my grandfather who lives 4 hours away (and no computer)

I will do an injection tonight (my 6th injection) and will continue my log.

6th injection

dosage: 2.5 mcg

Reaction: got pretty hard for a good 2 hours, i think because i took a few days off my body is reacting to the pge1 much better again.

pain: not alot of pain this time, prolly coz of the short break...

notes: nothing special exept i have had a couple of days off coz i was too buisy to do it...

Pics of progress or this log is fake. No homo. ;) :D

Pics of progress or this log is fake. No homo. ;) :D

lol, bro you know I broke my camera:D

But for real, I will ask a mod if i am allowed to post pics:love:

yeah I asked a mod, the pics are a no go. lol sorry bros, i know you all wanted to see my godly cock:D

It would be useful if more people posted measured results.

lol, true true. I plan on posting meausrments evrery month. i already hav my before measurements up in my first post.

7th injection

dosage: 2.5 mcg

reaction: I didn;t get fully hard but i got semi erect but plump as hell for about 3.5 hours.

pain: it was actually pretty painfull this time, like a pressure feeling, it wasn't unbearable tho but pretty annoying. and my injection hurt a bit too this time:confused: (but i think it may have been coz i rushed it abit this time)

notes: nothing really to note. btw, all my erections are un-stimulated, im not watching p0rn or anything or rubbing myself or anything (execpt after the injection to prevent scar tisue, for about 30 seconds)... nect injecion tomorow...

8th injection

so i broke my Bathmate goliath today (dropped it, my cock ain't that strong lol):banghead: so i ordered another one. I didn't get to do my morning session (its just no a session without my bathmate:(). so to make up for this i injected more pge1 to get a better response.

Dosage: 5 mcg

Reaction: this was a good one, I got rock hard (almost skin splitting hard), for 4.5 straight hours and stayed in a plump flaccid state for about 2 hours afterward.

Pain: yeah it was really painfull... still painfull...

Notes: I injected this morning becasue of skipping my moring manual session. I will do this until I get my new bathmate. Looks like I will be doing 5 mcg from now on...

Last edited:
Which ADS are you using?

So do you really think the Bathmate is that useful? I've heard varying opinions...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member