over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bro's PGE-1 only Log!

Which ADS are you using?

So do you really think the Bathmate is that useful? I've heard varying opinions...

Hi bro, I am using one called ESL40, I brought mine off of ebay, but if you google that you can find their homepage. Its no different from some of theose really expensive ones out there. its a good investment and pretty cheap

I know there are conflicting reviews on the bathmate (especially concerning the permanency of gains), but I truly feel it is a great product, it brings blood into my penis and makes it very plump and i feel that it does help expand the tissue in there. But i mainly use it before my normal sessions for a great warm up but i feel it does have its benefits for gains. But that is just one guys review, there are always people who will say the opposite of me. But i feel it has helped my alot (obviously I didn't use one when i first started PEing though, so i can't say how much its helped me gain). hope that helps.

so i slowly push my way through the crowd when some guy stops turns around and gives me the most fucked up look i have ever seen, then i REALIZE that my COCK (that i had tucked up my waist band to keep it out of the way) is practically jammed up this guys ASS CRACK essentially making a COCK SANDWITCH. so anyway...

Hahaha wtf. Hopefully it wasn't your boss. I'd be firing a mofo for poking me with his boner.

Where are the post about banging the wife or gf for 4 hours at a time. LOL!!! If I had a hard on for 4 hours I would be wanting to put it in a nice pu**y.

I still can't get over injecting yourself in the d*ck. You guys are a lot braver than me.

closing log

sorry bros, but i won't be continuing my log. I have other commitments now and won't have time to inject my dick (or even my muscles :eek:) or have access to a computer, so sorry for closing the log guys.:(

and just wanted to thank a certain person for having some great conversations via PM, you know who you are;):)

sorry bros, but i won't be continuing my log. I have other commitments now and won't have time to inject my dick (or even my muscles :eek:) or have access to a computer, so sorry for closing the log guys.:(

and just wanted to thank a certain person for having some great conversations via PM, you know who you are;):)

Sorry to hear that, hope all is well.

thanks you sexy bastard.

But yeah, my offer still stands, if you ever end up in the UK.

bit of advice please.

I'm pinning PGE-1 supplied by one of the sponsors and it stings like hell, literally feels like putting lead into your pencil. I have pinned all sorts and not adverse to a bit of stinging or pain, but this is beyond a joke. The vials looked empty when I received them but I was assured this was normal.

I've previously used caverject by a UK supplier without any problems. Any thoughts ?

bit of advice please.

I'm pinning PGE-1 supplied by one of the sponsors and it stings like hell, literally feels like putting lead into your pencil. I have pinned all sorts and not adverse to a bit of stinging or pain, but this is beyond a joke. The vials looked empty when I received them but I was assured this was normal.

I've previously used caverject by a UK supplier without any problems. Any thoughts ?

What is your source? I never have any 'stinging' sensations unless I've had some PGE-1 left on the needle. The pain comes from your skin being exposed to the chemical. Otherwise, I only experience internal pressure pain.

What is your source? I never have any 'stinging' sensations unless I've had some PGE-1 left on the needle. The pain comes from your skin being exposed to the chemical. Otherwise, I only experience internal pressure pain.

Hi Uber,

Regards source - it's one of the main, favoured sponsors so I don't want some name and shame bad rep deal unless given the okay to do so by the mods (it's not Ergo). The pain begins after initial insertion and only when I squeeze down on the plunger. It truly is excruciating.

my bad and apologies to anyone who may have been 'put off', the issue was that the needle I used to use was too short, changed to 1/2" 30g pin and no issues whatsoever .. been happily busy since as demand has gone through the roof.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131