over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bro's please help me out here...

Please list the following.
Detailed weeks training (exercises, sets, reps, weights).
Diet macro ratios, and food sources for each macronutrient.
daily non training day activity levels, are you relatively sedentary on non training days, what does you weekly schedual look like including training, work/school?

How often do you get hungry and not eat?

give me that information and i will give you back a plan.

I am in the process of doing this right now. I am also going to send Dad some info to that he requested. Thanks guys.

Every time I hear hard gainer, I am perplexed. You see, I have a metabolism, that people would love of my age. When Is the last time you check your thyroid? Most people with fast metabolisma do not train right. They over train. You probally didn't see my above post about commenting on Michael Phelps. I am well aware of where these fats are coming from, but 72 grams of fats in 1 setting is not a good thing, wether healthy or not. Your idea of lean, might be different from mine also.

I have no problems with digestion, unless I drank that amount of fats in 1 setting. It is not a good thing. If you guys would stop us from having to specualate what you are doing, maybe we can help more. That is why you do not see experince people on this board helping. We are not good at guessing. You need to tell the whole picture and not bits. EX: Training, age, BF, weight, height, years of training, training routine, exact diet and amounts. Like I said before, most who called theirselves hard gainers do not do right training routine or diet.

If you looked at the original post, he had problems being consistant, dued to his accident. ;)

Fair enough Pesty. But just to clarify, my shake contains 58g total fat but again half are MCTs. I suppose I was just trying to share what has worked for me since I've gone from 120 to 180-190lbs over a 10 year period. It has been a long, arduous albeit consistent and dedicated path. I've never been stronger or more muscular in my life so when I find something that works for me I feel obliged to share it. And perhaps 'hard gainer' is no longer an appropriate term for me. Who knows what the term is. All I do know, is that if I don't consistently ingest a certain number of calories a day, I can lose up to 5lbs a week...no problem. And I never over-train. 3 days a week; Mon, Wed, Fri. Never more than 1hr each time. More or less the Big-A protocol.

Hey gus start traing with me again and i'll get u back up to 180lbs lol. But really if u want to start training agian just call.

Fair enough Pesty. But just to clarify, my shake contains 58g total fat but again half are MCTs. I suppose I was just trying to share what has worked for me since I've gone from 120 to 180-190lbs over a 10 year period. It has been a long, arduous albeit consistent and dedicated path. I've never been stronger or more muscular in my life so when I find something that works for me I feel obliged to share it. And perhaps 'hard gainer' is no longer an appropriate term for me. Who knows what the term is. All I do know, is that if I don't consistently ingest a certain number of calories a day, I can lose up to 5lbs a week...no problem. And I never over-train. 3 days a week; Mon, Wed, Fri. Never more than 1hr each time. More or less the Big-A protocol.

I can tell you 1 tool that has help me tremendously and that is logging all my foods into Fitday every day. I would be just like and would probally undereat certain foods, especially protien. Since using Fitday, I have made good gains. I can see how it is easy to not eat enough with our busy lifestyles. I don't believe I went below 2600 calories at my last show, to come in at 5% BF. Some of us have to eat more, but when you get to be my age, it will be a blessing to have that metabolism. ;)

I can tell you 1 tool that has help me tremendously and that is logging all my foods into Fitday every day. I would be just like and would probally undereat certain foods, especially protien. Since using Fitday, I have made good gains. I can see how it is easy to not eat enough with our busy lifestyles. I don't believe I went below 2600 calories at my last show, to come in at 5% BF. Some of us have to eat more, but when you get to be my age, it will be a blessing to have that metabolism. ;)

I just created an account at Fitday. thanks for that one, don't know how I never knew about that one:confused:

jmm-I'll give you a ring soon. I was just thinking of switching up training partners to also add something differant to my "new view" of packing on the weight.

Fitday...I will have to check it out. Thanks for the reference. I've just been keeping track of intake in an excel spreadsheet but that becomes tedious after a while!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws