over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bros who eat Boiled EGGS ---

I am really amazed nobody else knows this. Carefully tap the egg on something before boiling hot. Enough to separate it but not enough to separate it. Water will get in this way and force the egg off this part of the spend. Requires one second to stem. My leader taught me this in institution when I proved helpful at a deli. Helps you to not waste time when creating egg greens

eggs are awesome

my wife gets so mad when I hit the egg whites hare..lol I become the toxic avenger and she cant stay in the same room with me.

I do and just about everyone I know, bring to boil place in 14 min ice bath 20 min ur good, I carry them in my pockets at work and people think I'm crazy, while they drink there dr pepper 10!

I'm do it big chef way now he is a chef, although so is my fiancé so I rarely Haveto cook , just order haha jk

my wife gets so mad when I hit the egg whites hare..lol I become the toxic avenger and she cant stay in the same room with me.

Haha my girl says the same thing, but yeah boiled eggs are easy to take to work and eat on the go

guess im the lucky one without a wife to hear complain but the gas is pretty bad that even i cant stand it! lol

I love eggs, one of the easiest bb foods that you can cook in a short amount of time.

I just bought 8 dozen already boiled and peeled from Costco, $4 for 2 dozen with a fridge life of 2 months they come in 6 egg serving bags, FTW

I just eat the shells too. :eek:

X 2:headbang:

You guys can't be for real? If you not kidding that some nasty shit haha.

I do and just about everyone I know, bring to boil place in 14 min ice bath 20 min ur good, I carry them in my pockets at work and people think I'm crazy, while they drink there dr pepper 10!

Man, in your pockets? I'd have to agree thats pretty strange considering its the 21st century and we have paper lunch bags now. :p :D

Last edited:
the egg white always get stuck to the skin so everytime I peel the skin off, I waste some egg whites,

Is there any devices that does the trick for you neatly ?

or any suggestions

I have found the sure fire way to de-shell an egg (sorry if someone already posted it but it's my idea:p).....

When you are getting ready to de-shell the egg, lightly crack it and then roll it back and forth across a paper towel...I guarantee it will come off in a couple of pieces after that (make sure to lightly crack it first)!! Give it a try and tell me I'm wrong;)

And it doesn't matter whether the egg is hot or cold...It will come off easily and quickly using the rolling method...I am telling you guys, try it and come back and tell me I was right:cool:

Last edited:
I have found the sure fire way to de-shell an egg (sorry if someone already posted it but it's my idea:p).....

When you are getting ready to de-shell the egg, lightly crack it and then roll it back and forth across a paper towel...I guarantee it will come off in a couple of pieces after that (make sure to lightly crack it first)!! Give it a try and tell me I'm wrong;)

And it doesn't matter whether the egg is hot or cold...It will come off easily and quickly using the rolling method...I am telling you guys, try it and come back and tell me I was right:cool:

That's correct, the rolling method does work and I have always done that method, peels easier too...You should be a Chef! :cool:

That's correct, the rolling method does work and I have always done that method, peels easier too...You should be a Chef! :cool:

Sure does!

I like Frank's hot sauce and a slice of a spanish olive on my hard boiled eggs!

When eggs cooked put them in cold water to cool down for a few minuites. Tap egg both ends and roll them in your hands. They will now deshell in one piece easily. As mentioned before cook for about 12 mins, getting this right really helps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This seems to work best!

the egg white always get stuck to the skin so everytime I peel the skin off, I waste some egg whites,

Is there any devices that does the trick for you neatly ?

or any suggestions

You could try peeling them under hot water wile there still warm. This will not work with home grown eggs though.

Bake the eggs in the oven ( in a muffin pan ). They peel super easy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner