over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brothers, decided to cut dosage...

c3bbing

Registered
As per advice in my last thread and my dads death anniversary getting me down, gramps gone, and it making my emotions worse, I decided to cut the GH15 protocol and do it my way. And I was growing too fast. I was 293 last wk, I was 297 today, taking an anti e every day. My clothes are at the point where ill be wearing a cheesy 90s track suit everywhere! And not funny! I cut the winny from 700 a wk to 350, test from 700 to 500, tren from 500 to 300 and deca from 600 to 450(any lower and it doesn't help my joints). GH from 8iu eod to 3iu ed. I was reallly blowing up, but there's NO WAY putting that much muscle that fast is healthy for the body. I've been using big as growth program and it works great. I just added a few things here there for weak spots. I don't know bros, you know how we mind fuck ourselves in this cult, did I make the right choice seeing how much and quick I was gaining? Am i right that theres no way its healthy to gain that fast? And with that high GH, my hands hurt like a bitch and my feet were swollen (it happened once I went on rips though). I just dont want to hit 350 or more by next yr, only to keel over a month later. I know this is strictly because I love the look, not compete and remember I'm 6'4, and I'd love lous stand tall look minus the gut lol. So its like I guess I need reassurance from bros I trust that understand this game that I did the right thing.... I gotta tell you that 500mg of tren mind fcked me worse than a stripper girlfriend would! I also took.some progresses pics and amazed at how thick I've gotten but miss being shredded, looking at a pic is comp diff than looking in thr mirror! But thats what offseasons for? As long as I can still lightly still see abs should I keep going fwd because stopping to.cut up right now seems like it would be like taking two steps fwd, one step back. Basically I need feedback if I made the right choice and that if I'm on the right track. About to take a sleeping pill a doc wrote me, tren has had me up for 2 days!! Sorry for the novel, but you cant exactly talk to your neighbours about all this. Much love to all my pm bros and to Dusty, proud of you! Call the cops bro! You were robbed!! Again posting from my cell so mind the long run.on.paragraph!

The tren added to all that is what makes it dangerous.. Been there. Huge cycle your doing brother.. I believe you are doing the Correct and RIGHT !

I got to the point, where i said "Ya know, why do i even need anything else but Test?" ..and i was on grams of everything, killing myself.. Now not only do i feel better, but I look better as well !

Testosterone, letrozole -constant
T3, Proviron, Anavar - cycled

Tren makes me ape shit crazy, i cycled it for a good 8 years, Forget it... dont want it. Dont need it!

keep healthy both in body and mind.
I would like to see some of those progress pics.
(as long as you will be wearing something ...lol. )

I would venture to say you got plenty off time to get to where you wanna be, so no doubt you're doing the right thing.....Rome took more than a day :rolleyes: and easy come, easy go :rolleyes:, and I guess I'm out of the chessy one liners? LOL

And I wear track/wind pants quite regularly, so IDK what the problem there is :D

Putting your health first is never a bad decision... putting on too much weight too quickly can put a lot of stress on the heart.

I know what your talking about being tall and wanting to look a certain way. I'm 6'5 290 (def not ripped tho.) and still think I look lanky. If you tell people that they think you've got body dysmorphia. I know I don't have that, I just think it's about having a picture in your head of how you'd ideally like to look and you haven't arrived there yet.

I also get around in track pants..... I'd wear em out to dinner if the missus would let me ;)

Take care bro...

Last edited:
I would say your health is first and as long you feel good about your choice is all that matters. You real reach your goal you going to do it now at different approach which is fine I think good luck.

Evolution pics will be great bro!

As everyone said, health is paramount.

Post some pics pushing 300lbs. your bigger than jay cutler

I think this is a wise move. I wish you all the best. You will still get to where you wanna be if you continue with the drive you have. Although I would personally stop tren altogether. I feel thats the main thing that is adding to the mental sides. 500-600 test and deca and some winny if you want. If your joints are such a problem why you taking winny. Why don't you just use test and deca for now. Or even add in primo/mast etc at a reasonable dose. Moreover letrozole will kill your joints (dries them out) so why not use something like aromasin instead. I am on 750mg deca and my bad knees/shoulders were fine... added letrozole and within 1 week I could feel my knees when just walking.

Last edited:
any reason you are running winny when in the off season? i really don't like that stuff personally, makes you more injury prone as well as causing hairloss worse than any other drug. i'd drop it completely and just use it come contest prep time or beach body time. don't know what your training looks like but if you are someone who likes to go very heavy then that is the absolute last thing to use.

any reason you are running winny when in the off season? i really don't like that stuff personally, makes you more injury prone as well as causing hairloss worse than any other drug. i'd drop it completely and just use it come contest prep time or beach body time. don't know what your training looks like but if you are someone who likes to go very heavy then that is the absolute last thing to use.

Really not a fan of winny myself...

This is my thoughts on AAS use lately....

Pick a total dose that you are comfortable staying on for the rest of your life.
Whether its 200mg total gear or 2g total, its up to you, better get some bloodwork though.

The reason I mention this is because if you take massive doses to get to a certain look, you aren't going to maintain that look without those massive doses.... so you better be willing to use that much shit forever and not die from it if you want to keep looking like that.

I don't think I can handle grams of gear forever, but I don't want to have to step back and shrink. So I am just going to stay on what I feel comfortable with, and let my body be whatever its going to be on that dose. If it is 200 lean, so be it. I won't be huge, but I won't be dead either.

Thanks guys, I already feel better and im down from 305 to 294, I pissed water all day and nighy! I also had the doc write me arimadex. I was using those compounds because the gh15 protocol called for it and now that I have it I'm not gonna waist it!lol So I cut it alk way down. To the cutler guy, I'm 6'4...ive metjay at the Arnold, he is a,midget, 5'8 to 5'9 TOPS and that's being kind. If I were his height at this weight of be trying to figure out how to win the Olympia! But I'm.6'4. That's me in my avi at 244lbs and not to brag, but i think i look decently big for that weight, but you can keep up the doubting thomas comments, I don't mind ;) I've posted SEVERAL times I was gonna post pics at Christmas when my cycle was near over. But I actually just found a pic of me, my sister and fiancee and i out to dinner to celebrate my bday last year. I'll put the pic in my Sig as I don't know how to otherwise. I was 288lbs here and hadn't taken my ai in a wk so bloated. I'm in the high 290's now nearly a yr later and much much leaner thanks to tren, winny and GH. So you see my flexing my ARM in my avi at 244lbs and now me out to my bday dinner at 288 last January but keep doubting me and saying the jqy cutlet thing and ignoring I'm 6'4, its becoming amusing. When that bday pic was taken ivwas running 600 test e, 300 deca, 2iu of GH eod, 6iu slin pwo 2x weekly to everyone else THANK YOU! Hearing from smart vets let's me know I made the right move. Again to those asking for pics that's ME flexing my bicep delt etc in my avitar pic at 244lbs, the pic in my Sig was last January 26th, I was 288lbs, I'm currently as of this morning I was 296lbs and thanks to higher daily GH dissensions, the tren and winny I am A LOT leaner now at nearly 300 than I was at 288 last yr on my bday when the restraunt took our pic as is their tradition on special occasions. I thought my avi pics and my promise to take pics late Dec would put doubters to reat, so I'm glad I found this pic from Jan 26 with me weighing 288. Again thanks to the bros that seriously answered my questions and provides insight. Im indebted to you all! You are the *best*

It should come up..

Well some dick didn't like the pic being in my Sig si I deleted it, I'm sorry brothere :(

don't let them get you down c3bbing.....

it's all good bro...

I use photobucket.com, upload whatever pics from your PC, then just copy/paste the
 img] tags and voila, pics are up in a thread!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws