over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BRUISING EASY??

hey dante.. no .. no itching.. i do take glucos/msm sulfate combo every day.. but at 2 grams a piece.. i just got back from doc and had panels done.. waiting for results.. the only thing he did right away was tell me that my hemoglobin was perfect at 17.4.. he did not act too concerned.. i told him what i was doing as i always do.. the only difference being that i added tren in for 6 weeks at 150 mgs a week... this stopped a few weeks ago.. test stayed at 500mgs.. but thanks for all the input guys.. appreciate it..

Yes, don't take ANY fish oil for a month. Don't change anything else.

i was actually scolded about the amount of fish oil i was taking lol.. he said 3 grams is enough.. i told him i am in a different situation with what i do and did not consider 6 grams out of line.. oh well..

6g seems like a conservative amount when everyone else is using 20-30g per day....

Try not using any fish oil for a while. It sounds like you have used it for an extended period of time with no break.

6g seems like a conservative amount when everyone else is using 20-30g per day....

Try not using any fish oil for a while. It sounds like you have used it for an extended period of time with no break.

WTF?????:eek:

who is everyone else????

thats ridiculous

:cool:

Hey Lats, I find the older I get the easier I bruise, skin gets thinner, any thoughts about that. :eek:

Hey Lats, I find the older I get the easier I bruise, skin gets thinner, any thoughts about that. :eek:

This is very true I think, and I also notice that women bruise a lot easier than men.

WELL CONSIDERING I AM BASICALLY A OLD LADY.. BY GOLLY I THINK WE HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!:p

OK.. DOC CALLED.. HEMO AT 51.. SAYS HE DOES NOT THINK THAT IS IT.. says that i might be a bit "danty" and that just might be me lol.. i dont have report yet but said everything else in normal ranges.. anyway, he said to go give blood.. so i am going today.. said he wants me too every month..he also said that tren is not going to be a option anymore which does not bother me since i am not planning on it anyway,..

dhea

I brused very easly for years, started taking DHEA no brusing. Don't take to much ,can cause high BP. Maybe 25mg or less. When ever your on cycle your DHEA goes way down, when you come off it some times doesn't come up. you only need to take it about 2 to 3 months and it will return to normal.

Lats, you just need to join the old farts club, don't fight it!:welcome::D

shoot.. not only am i a in the damn club but i am running for president.. i hear i have a good shot at it.. thebrick will be the vp and you can be secretary of something.. it wont matter what.. i am the president damn it.. i can do what i want..;)

You know me LATS...I aint no Doc. and sure not going to attempt to give you what I think would be solid advice....However, I'd get another full blood panel and second opinion, but that's just me.

Synthetek B-12 did help me and my 'dainty' girl though:p

I say give it a try, brother. Sorry for the unfortunate situation, brother.

hey dante.. no .. no itching.. i do take glucos/msm sulfate combo every day.. but at 2 grams a piece.. i just got back from doc and had panels done.. waiting for results.. the only thing he did right away was tell me that my hemoglobin was perfect at 17.4.. he did not act too concerned.. i told him what i was doing as i always do.. the only difference being that i added tren in for 6 weeks at 150 mgs a week... this stopped a few weeks ago.. test stayed at 500mgs.. but thanks for all the input guys.. appreciate it..

Well, those numbers are certainly within range, at the high end. It probably isnt related to that like you doc said. They could run an INR or prothrombin time on you and see what your clotting is. THats an easy test, I have a monitor at home I use and it only requires a prick in the finger like testing your blood glucose.

WIth my clotting history, heart attack and all, my hematologist doesnt like my hemoglobin in the 17s. Hes bleeding my down to 15 and I feel fine with that. A normal person's hemoglobin is usually around 15 or so and the hematocrit around 45. Yours is jacked up some because of the hormones, and that tren will really raise it I think. Good decision to get off of that. Have your doc test your H/H about every 3 months or so. I have a monitor at home that I use.

happened to me too.

Similar thing just happened to me this weekend, look at the pic below. I got two pretty bad bruises on the back of each shoulder and a little in the center of my back. I went to the gym today and did chest, but haven't been the past two days before that so I can't really blame it on that (i.e. squats, hack squat, etc.).

Attachments

• DSC00538.JPG
    DSC00538.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 151
lately i have been bruising real easy.. hell a box hits me at work and later that night i have a 4 inch black/blue bruise.. this is happening more frequently.. i am taking 6 grams of fish oil and baby aspirin a day.. i am beginning to think that i need to lower the fish oil to 3 grams or even cut out the aspirin.. any one else get this from fish oils..? i want "thin" blood but not that thin lol..

Lats, good to hear from ya and I can solve this problem fairly easily becasue it happened to me. I've taken a baby aspirin without fishoil and did not bruise/bleed easily. I've taken around 45 grams of fish oil without aspirin and did not bruise/bleed easily...

I've taken 6-10 grams fish oil and 1 little bitty baby aspirin and i lost more blood than every single virgin in the histroy of sex. Walk into a doorway at 1-2 mph=nasty blackish/blue bruise that stays for at least a week. Plus the always pleasant bruises which you just cannot explain, a love tap on the ass would make it look like my girl and I were into some kinky shit

Might want to play around with your dosages but I just cut out the aspirin and was good to go.

Lats are you somewhat itchy when you get out of a hot shower?

Just curious but what would you have said if he did get itchy after a hot shower.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws