over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bruno Moraes

ALLEX

Banned
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRRjVUA6L8Y"]Brazilian Hulk - BRUNO MORAES - YouTube[/ame]

Guy looks amazing. Good use of oil in arms and shoulders. Probably gonna turn pro in the next year

To the more experienced seo user's, would you say he is using it in his bi's, delts and traps? As stated above I do agree it looks pretty proportional. The only place that really sticks out to me is his delts. But he looks pretty damn good to me!

IMO. IT ABSOLUTLY DOESNT HAVE TO GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS GUY!

All that mass and ZERO gut distention. These guys at the Olympia with more mass than him but the mass is all connected together by a bloated gut should be punished severely point wise.
All it would take is for the IFBB to appoint the next Olympia winner looking along the lines of this guy. Again, I think the Best pro Classic guys should rule the day in the next couple years.

Yes there is a little oil at work there. But no more than the rest of that level is using.

All that mass and ZERO gut distention. These guys at the Olympia with more mass than him but the mass is all connected together by a bloated gut should be punished severely point wise.
All it would take is for the IFBB to appoint the next Olympia winner looking along the lines of this guy. Again, I think the Best pro Classic guys should rule the day in the next couple years.

I think we'd only know where he stands in the sport if we saw him in a top level international competition. I don't really follow him, but hope he shows up in the big boy's scene in the near future. Definitely talented and doesn't look like he's almost dying to achieve that size.

Seo done right, great waist with a monster physique. This guy looks great. Personally this is the look I am after but everytime I try to grow any bigger my gut grows as well.

Would be interesting to see him in competition against some decent names but he looks great in his Instagram pics and he’s nailed the oil use perefectly

If the next Olympia winner looked like this with no oil involved I´d agree with you to the letter, it really is refreshing to see that amount of size and no gut, but oil isn´t muscle and in my opinion its obvious use should be penalized too.

Upper body looks very good... his legs do not seem to be at the same level... not bad, just not matching the wow factor of the arms... he gentically seems to have very little sweep to the outside quad... hed be a guy Dante would have crushing the abductor machine id be thinking

Fuck that's actually quite difficult to tell that it's oil until he's doing the pullups and even then only in the shoulders. No obvious lumps--wonder how much of a pain in the ass it is to do it like that.

If the next Olympia winner looked like this with no oil involved I´d agree with you to the letter, it really is refreshing to see that amount of size and no gut, but oil isn´t muscle and in my opinion its obvious use should be penalized too.

I don't think the oil amounts are as bad as you may think. His upper and lower forearms carry the mass to support the bis and his lower tri' mass just above his elbow support his triceps' mass.

I agree that the Mr Olympia should look more like this. It looks much more appealing with no gut! He's definitely doing it right!

Nice. A couple of shots in the video from the rear.....his traps are insane!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I just can't get over why he put those cheap looking tattoos on that incredible physique.

Definately a big boy. Somethings not right with his left quad.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk