YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brutally painful shoulder issues from GH?

dale338

Registered
I awaken every night to my right shoulder feeling like if I so much as move my arm, it will snap off. It's a dull, stiff, intense pain in the shoulder area. I would say the pain is a 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. It's pretty brutal!! Now I know nothing is torn, or out of whack, I train with ease and no weakness in my arms etc.... It has to be a nerve being pressured from the GH. What happens when this wakes me up, is I will use my left hand and begin massaging the shoulder while half asleep and after 10-20 minutes it goes away.

I am currently taking a 4-6 week break off GH after a year on. The bloat seems to be subsiding a bit already going into my third day off. But this last round, man did I retain some water.

Anyone else have similar should issues and how long did it last? How did you deal with it.

I can’t speak in regards to any pain associated with GH use but if you think it’s bloating have you tried different brands which may not cause you as much bloat?

I can’t speak in regards to any pain associated with GH use but if you think it’s bloating have you tried different brands which may not cause you as much bloat?

Yes, I've tried two brands, the first did not cause bloat and the one I'm on now, I blew up within two weeks on it. I'm going to break for a month or so and then switch to greys based on my research, seem to cause the least bloat.

Yes, I've tried two brands, the first did not cause bloat and the one I'm on now, I blew up within two weeks on it. I'm going to break for a month or so and then switch to greys based on my research, seem to cause the least bloat.

So with the first brand with the less bloat did you still experience the shoulder pain?

So with the first brand with the less bloat did you still experience the shoulder pain?

No, but i had the minor classic sides. Like tingling fingers, sound sleep, etc. I feel like the stuff I'm using now is way stronger. The bloat is what is getting to me. I've been researching and it seems the shoulder thing is common with HGH for many people.

Some guys get "joint" pain with HGH use for the first few months, then it goes away soon after. Not everybody, but I know many that do. Some of this can be due to the amount you are dosing. Not sure how much you were using, but next time try taking a little less (unless, you were only taking 1-2iu's, lol). The pain I described above may not be what you are having, but I know some who get water retention from it and get pains similar to what you described, and once they either give it a little time or lower the dose, it helps. It's almost like a dbol pump feeling, for lack of a better description.

I awaken every night to my right shoulder feeling like if I so much as move my arm, it will snap off. It's a dull, stiff, intense pain in the shoulder area. I would say the pain is a 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. It's pretty brutal!! Now I know nothing is torn, or out of whack, I train with ease and no weakness in my arms etc.... It has to be a nerve being pressured from the GH. What happens when this wakes me up, is I will use my left hand and begin massaging the shoulder while half asleep and after 10-20 minutes it goes away.

I am currently taking a 4-6 week break off GH after a year on. The bloat seems to be subsiding a bit already going into my third day off. But this last round, man did I retain some water.

Anyone else have similar should issues and how long did it last? How did you deal with it.

Are you sleeping on our arm/side? any numbness? How GH were you on? did you use Slin or peptides along with it?

Last edited:
Are you sleeping on our arm/side? any numbness? How GH were you on? did you use Slin or peptides along with it?

2iu's daily 5-6 days per week for a year, but recently switched GH. Only peptide I use is infrequently melanotan 2, arimidex, test cyp, and proviron. I feel like the water retention has likely squeezed a nerve. And yes I do sleep on my side a lot.

I get the same issue with burning pain and it mostly from the water and sleeping on the shoulder/Arm. At 2 IU im not sure if GH wold be the culprit.
probably worth getting it checked out if it continues.

No, but i had the minor classic sides. Like tingling fingers, sound sleep, etc. I feel like the stuff I'm using now is way stronger. The bloat is what is getting to me. I've been researching and it seems the shoulder thing is common with HGH for many people.

Well I guess that solves it, switch brands and you're all set.

I also plan on trying some greys soon because many guys have said they don't bloat you up.

How have you concluded it is due to GH? Has the pain/discomfort subsided when you stopped the growth?

Doesn't sound like nerve pain. Sounds more like adhesive capsulitis.

Heading into day 6-7 off GH and the bloat has subsided tremendously. Shoulder gave me no issues last night for the first time in weeks. I think I must have had some water retention irritating a nerve in there. Feeling much better already.

Shoulder Pain just like your having is happening to me also went from 3 iu to 5iu Ed and past week my left shoulder kills me when I wake up,it is the side I sleep on also

Shoulder Pain just like your having is happening to me also went from 3 iu to 5iu Ed and past week my left shoulder kills me when I wake up,it is the side I sleep on also

Well for me it was the last brand of GH I've used. Because I've had a successful nine month run with another brand. When I switched about six weeks ago I blew up like a water buffalo overnight. I can't figure out if it was bunk and maybe had like some MK or something added to it, but I retained water incredibly fast! And that's when the shoulder pressure started. I still have this stuff left and I doubt I'll run it again. I'm going to try Greys next. If I do run this stuff again, itwill be very low dose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws