over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bryan Jones move to open bodybuilding

Genetically he is fucked, look how long he is from his ankle to his knee, then look how high is lower calve insertion is. He will never have HUGE calves! He can improve on them but they are never going to be really big, just not in his genetics I believe.
You think SEO would help him some? Just curious.

Lol 500 for 10 front squats is really heavy for anyone. Period. And just watch his IG stories, he trains hard. I’m sure you’re a good judge with your spastic rack pull doubles though 😂 you don’t even know how to train lol. Another big mouth with nothing to show.
Idk I see quite a few top bodybuilders repping out 5 plates relatively easy

If he does train with intensity then I've missed it

As for my rack doubles, I was rather happy with those thank you very much

WOW!! ..incredible size ..symmetry ..& taper

I’ve seen him front squat 500 for 10 at less than 220 pounds. He trains hard and heavy. What are you even talking about? You’re that racist Taylor Barrett dude who said he’s a lazy Jamaican version of Ronnie on IG. Clearly you just have a bias.
Man I had no idea, but he posted a video here today, but Biggerp73 is Tbombz from Getbig. If you don't know just google him. I wouldn't waste much time arguing with him (nor would I take advice from him) lol

Man I had no idea, but he posted a video here today, but Biggerp73 is Tbombz from Getbig. If you don't know just google him. I wouldn't waste much time arguing with him (nor would I take advice from him) lol

I have no idea how Getbig is an active website. The hate, slander, misinformation, and all kinds of other bizarre and racist behaviour is surely grounds to be shut down. I have never, and will never, get an account there, but have seen stuff posted over the years that is insane. Total anarchy and an echo chamber of the worst kind of discussion.

He looks incredible. Literally 90% of his physique is perfection but as it's been posted I will mention the other 10%. It is true his calves are extremely weak and it would make a big difference if he brought them up. Even if judges weren't bothered (they are to an extent) it would just improve his overall flow because everything else is there. He has the potential to win big shows because his proportions and shape are incredible. As BBoy posted look how high his calf insertions are so he is very limited in that 1 area so it will always be an uphill battle. As TT48 posted that is a positive thing for other sports but for bodybuilding it's obviously a big disadvantage.

Anyway I haven't a clue how he trains and judging by the rest of him I am sure he trains super hard and he obviously knows what he is doing in the gym. Although I have come across many with really weak calves and because they are so genetically weak they often give up. They may still train them hard (standard) but they don't do everything they could because knowing no matter what you do they will be weaker is annoying.

It's obviously not his training holding him back because everything else is incredible so he should consider SEO because adding a little size would make a big difference. I have used SEO in my calves years ago and it's not nearly as bad as you think if you use a good product such as syntherol. I would never inject aas into my calves as that would be asking for pain. A sensible but progressive protocol just filling them out slowly combined with some frequent training would make a huge difference. I am sure it's been mentioned to him many times but he should seriously look into it he just needs a little guidance and be prepared because whilst it's not as painful as you would think (well for me it wasn't at all) it's still not an easy thing to do.

Dude needs some SEO or some implants in his calves and his physique would be perfect.

Cage

I am speculating here but Dexter Jackson had access to what you are talking about, but do not know if he used them, his calves actually got worse over the years. What is up with that?

Dennis Wolf too. Am sure there are others, some may have benefited but then but like a good hairpiece, you don’t notice the good ones.

Chris Dickerson has great arms but overshadowed his arms.

Go figure.

Tbombz wishes he was me 😎😁

Genetically he is fucked, look how long he is from his ankle to his knee, then look how high is lower calve insertion is. He will never have HUGE calves! He can improve on them but they are never going to be really big, just not in his genetics I believe.
Dude needs some SEO or some implants in his calves and his physique would be perfect.

Cage
yep one word....calf implants...i wonder now if pros actually have implants not just seo

I just googled his name and getbig and looked through a few threads... wow :eek:

Regardless of your alter-ego over at getbig, good lat width, thick rear triceps 💪🏿
Tbombz = late teens early 20s, unemployed, drop out, drug addicted, no moral compass

Biggerp73 = 30s, employed, three Masters degrees, arguably a somewhat decent human being, or at least, not quite as deranged

Did you see the bunny suit?
You guys had to fuck with me and my curiousity got the best off me. I hope not all those stories are true about Tbombz. He is a celebrity over at GetBig and not in a good way.

Tbombz = late teens early 20s, unemployed, drop out, drug addicted, no moral compass

Biggerp73 = 30s, employed, three Masters degrees, arguably a somewhat decent human being, or at least, not quite as deranged

Fair enough. I wasn't even sure when tbombz finished so just commented on what I saw. It's the 1st time I have heard of the name so I just checked it out. It's all good though and you can't change the past so onwards and upwards.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Now back to original thread topic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws