over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bryan Jones move to open bodybuilding

Yeah, I'm sorry but his calfs and hamstrings... to be honest it was the first thing my eye was drawn to. Everything north of the waistline looks like it could be at the olympia someday but specifically the imbalance between quads and hams it's just too much.

Looking forward to how much he can bring up those body parts in the next couple of years.
Get that done and he's gonna do some damage.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Now back to original thread topic.
Yep.. back to the man in question.. I said a few months ago that he was wasting his time somewhat in classic.. his frame and structure can add so much mass and still be tight.. if you look at his 8 or 6 week out pics he is amazing.. he draws down too much to go to classic and loses that impressive roundness.. he is going to be insane in open..

His calves are what they are.. shin / tibia is very long and honestly not alot of muscle fiber there. As for seo you can't fill out what's just not there. But we will see if he can get by without them lol.. some do..

Don't post my personal name, personal Instagram, etc. That's not cool.

That I used to post under that account on getbig was known two years ago.

For the sake of accuracy:

(1) I didn't get HIV "on purpose"

(2) Please provide evidence of me being racist if you are going to make that accusation - the "165champ" guy accused me of that because I said if Ronnie Coleman had been a lazy pot smoking Jamaican, he would have looked like Jones.

Man I had no idea, but he posted a video here today, but Biggerp73 is Tbombz from Getbig. If you don't know just google him. I wouldn't waste much time arguing with him (nor would I take advice from him) lol
Lmao wow. Thank you for informing me. One thread was enough.

Anyway…he’s currently training his calves EOD and hamstrings are a big focus for him. His coach is one of my best friends and told me that. If he can bring those parts up and back I think he’ll be competitive. 2023 is the target but they’re in no rush.

Dying at ‘don’t post my personal name, personal Instagram’ when you post a link to your YouTube in the ‘Pic of you today’ thread’ with a screen record of your personal Instagram which is your personal name 😂 how tf you earn three graduate degrees with that logic…🤷🏽‍♂️

Dying at ‘don’t post my personal name, personal Instagram’ when you post a link to your YouTube in the ‘Pic of you today’ thread’ with a screen record of your personal Instagram which is your personal name 😂 how tf you earn three graduate degrees with that logic…🤷🏽‍♂️
I got his Instagram page and real name from getbig. @Biggerp73 the info is at getbig.

Pesty & Lats have tried to steer the thread back on topic twice now, please stop with the Biggerp73 bollocks and let´s return to Bryan Jones and his lack of calves :)

It depends what he looks like next to the guys in the open. I’m not sold for some reason. Great physique though.

@b-boy
@LATS

..could B Jones really lose due to "calves" even if he was dominant everywhere else??

^^^how would that work??

Genetics! Do you think he doesn't work the shit out of his calves? Everyone has gifts and weaknesses, it's the sum of the total that makes the winner 🏆
Hence my calf picture I posted lol When it comes to calves, black genetics are the worst 😂😔

I think it would depend on the judging.
I thought the calves are suppose to match the biceps and it’s all about symmetry.

Now If it was my show or “judgement” it would be who is the overall best, maybe he gets docked a point
If it’s not as good as the other competitors.
You know….. kinda like biggerp just got docked a point for his alter ego :)

Crazy development? Now if he only had calves, what a huge difference that would make. (Am I the only one?) Other than that, me thinks he is going to do very well if his conditioning is right on.

Thanks for posting this.

He looks wild, but he was never able to nail his condition in classic. So the chances of him nailing it when he's much heavier are that much lower...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member