over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BSN lawsuit

Wow.

damn I'm going back to the cell tech/ nitro tech stack:D

Classic!!!!:D

Class action law suits make me sick. The people in the "class" get a few dollars & some ambulance chasing scum gets millions. But in this case it is actually kind of funny. All these supplement companies scamming people with there B.S. claims & they don't even bother testing the powders thay are using. It is about time this has caught up with them.

i guess the BS in BSN stands for bullshit.

maybe thats why ronnie lost the O, his cell mass was bunk.

I own a store that sells BSN and muscletech and I have never pushed thier product ... they spend too much on advertising and not enough on the product... total BS on the claims ... Optimum Nutrition is another one who is full of shit. I cant wait for the FDA to start regulating these bastards who are literally stealing money from dumbass consumers with the label claims not being close to whats inside the container!

If this is true, then BSN is a scumbag company and so is the owner. At least have the decency to put what is on the label in the bottle, even though the product probably doesn't work anyway. I hope the greedy lawyers drive BSN right into the ground and pierce the corporate veil, then go after the owner for damages.

It would be nice to be able to find a supplement company that doesn't bullshit their customers.

I aint buying shit no more from BSN. I just bought some of their phony ass Nitrix. I won't even wear their league t-shirt no m,ore in the gym for being such crooks!:mad:

Guys there is an important lesson to be learned here. Stick with our board sponsors like synthetek. They have proven no Bullshit products. For the money you get more bang for your buck. All the glossy advertising and fancy product labels are like bling to a bower bird. Some just can't resist the lure.

Just spend your money on good solid nutrition and good protein powders. Stick with the sponsors here and at least the products that some of us actually use and promote ourselves. Way too much scam BS out there now.

I own a store that sells BSN and muscletech and I have never pushed thier product ... they spend too much on advertising and not enough on the product... total BS on the claims ... Optimum Nutrition is another one who is full of shit. I cant wait for the FDA to start regulating these bastards who are literally stealing money from dumbass consumers with the label claims not being close to whats inside the container!

Yeah but the FDA doesn't know when to draw the line and may want to regulate and restrict legitimate products. That worries me. I would rather have the option of making that decision myself.

the thing is Ronnie has to know something about that. Why wouldn't something be said oh yah he's making millions in endorcements. I hope he doesn't know about it... That sucks man. I understand BB has to make there money but what has happened to the respect of the sport. I would never try and screw over another BB just for money...

At least I've never bought any of their crap.

I dislike it when people get rich ripping people off.

Good post edge.

I've never used any BSN stuff, but it still ticks me off.

I cant wait for the FDA to start regulating these bastards who are literally stealing money from dumbass consumers with the label claims not being close to whats inside the container!

Synthetek has been petitioning for industry regulation for years. But all the formal requests have been falling on deaf ears with the powers that be.

Fishing

All the glossy advertising and fancy product labels are like bling to a bower bird. Some just can't resist the lure.

I don't know if you intended the pun, but it's like fishing. The shiny lures get the most fish! :D

bsn

well i wouldn't go flying off screaming guilty as accused, who's to say that's not another bullshit lawsuit...lord knows there are several million too many out there this day and time. it may be some competitor throwing that shit out there just to leverage the angle everyone seems to be taking. i am in no way taking up for bsn nor do i represent them in any way but just because someone starts up a bullshit lawsuit accusing someone of wrong doing...does not mean they are guilty of anything. unless i missed something i didin't see anything to substantiate their claim.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws