over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BSN NO explode or NITRIX?

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Recently ive been takin both of these sups and seem now in my 6th week to be having a rapid heart beat from it , its a great energy booster but seems to have some pressure on the heart.

your thoughts or experiences plz, also if you have used why would it be increasing my heart rate?

how do you know thats what's causing your heart irregularities?

Mr Pickles said:
how do you know thats what's causing your heart irregularities?
well cause tahts all im taking and everytime i take it it revs me up i become hyperactive and explosive , in the morning im fine its just about 30mins after i take it i feel it.

hmmmm... i dunno

maybe its your torn labia acting up again :p

seriously, i have no clue why it would do that.... does it have lots of electrolytes in it.... crazy levels of sodium, potassuim or calcium could may do it

Vander...both of those agents have AKG and di arginine malate in them which work as vasodialators(sp). So you get that pump and that flushed feeling from the increased blood flow. However I can't tell you how many people tell me that NOXPLODE wires them to the point they cant handle it. Its got a ton of caffine in it and to be honest when the BSN reps came out here, they told us that there is actually MORE than whats on the label. The combo of the AKG/Di Arginine plus caffine is just plain strong and will raise your heart rate like crazy. Stop taking the NOXPLODE and see how you feel. Dymatize has a great product thats similar without the caffine and Labrada has a version of BSN's that seems to be more tolerable. If you want you can call the shop or whatever and I can explain more there, plus I have samples of both if you want to try them.

Mucho CAFFIENE!!

I love NO-XPLODE but it does wire you. Not a problem for me as I swore off coffee and caffienated cola a couple years ago. But that could be the reason for the sides you're experiencing.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I agree

Prolly the simultaneous use of both the large amount of caffiene and the vasodilator. Increased heart rate and the increase of vessel diameter are both at fault for whats happening IMO
gooey

I used NoXplode instead of ECA and got similar results.

I've been taking my niacin (500mg) along with my ECA prior to workouts - nice rush!

i've been using the NO Explode for a couple of weeks now and i don't have any of the above symptoms. i take 2-3 scoops pre-workout. how are you guys taking it?

NO to NOexplode

man that NO explode made me just soooo jittery i couldnt even eat, much less train., good pumps for the 20minutes i could concetrate. made me a nervous wreck.
i would maybe drop the NO and keep the nitrix going.

Stimulants just mess with some people. I have people come into the store that can take hand fulls of ephedra but anything with yohimbine hcl will mess with them...same thing goes with caffine. Some people just have a better tollerance than others.

AWN2004 said:
Vander...both of those agents have AKG and di arginine malate in them which work as vasodialators(sp). So you get that pump and that flushed feeling from the increased blood flow. However I can't tell you how many people tell me that NOXPLODE wires them to the point they cant handle it. Its got a ton of caffine in it and to be honest when the BSN reps came out here, they told us that there is actually MORE than whats on the label. The combo of the AKG/Di Arginine plus caffine is just plain strong and will raise your heart rate like crazy. Stop taking the NOXPLODE and see how you feel. Dymatize has a great product thats similar without the caffine and Labrada has a version of BSN's that seems to be more tolerable. If you want you can call the shop or whatever and I can explain more there, plus I have samples of both if you want to try them.
Thanks Guys , dude its the fucking caffeine , im done with the NO explode its just to much on my heart , i also was taking the full suggested amount of 3 scoops ,, Awn i definetly wanna talk to you about this when will you be at your shop, letme know cause i think im gonna try out the Dymatize product.

thanks again yall.

pump tech

vander
have u tried pumptech? honest its one of the only supps u feel in the gym from day one. when your done training your soooo pumped and you feel like you have a little left in you like your not too tired when you finish. when i forget to take it i see the difference so much it feels like im gonna drop when i finish training.and not even close to the same pump. just 5 tabs pre workout about 30 min. ive used the v12,and trac, but nothing is like the pumptech. whats the dymatize product name? is it better than the noexplode? is it powder or tabs?

the dymatize product..

is called Xpand.. not sure bout the labrada one though. wow, i've always been a sceptic bout this kinda products since i didn't have good experience with san v12.. makes me wanna go shop again..

anyone else tried this?

lucian said:
vander
have u tried pumptech? honest its one of the only supps u feel in the gym from day one. when your done training your soooo pumped and you feel like you have a little left in you like your not too tired when you finish. when i forget to take it i see the difference so much it feels like im gonna drop when i finish training.and not even close to the same pump. just 5 tabs pre workout about 30 min. ive used the v12,and trac, but nothing is like the pumptech. whats the dymatize product name? is it better than the noexplode? is it powder or tabs?

anyone else have any experience with Pumptech ?

i agree with Lionel... make's me wanna shop again too !
-totalrecall54

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner