over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BTC Where To Even Begin?

Slyder190

Registered
I have to figure out BTC. Anyone know any actual links on how to actually set it up and use it. Always run into issues watching videos that have been posted. Or aren't their locations to change cash and send on demand? Thanks

Well the one thing you have to be comfortable with is you HAVE to link a CC in your name to utilize BTC through CashApp. CashApp is by far the easiest, but it’s not what I’d call anonymous!!!!!

Cage

Cashapp is the easiest option if all youre trying to do is pay a sponsor

I just use cash app, costs a little more but it’s not worth the headache

Open a coin me account...follow the directions...you'll need to take a photo of your license and a selfie...go to a kiosk and insert $...get your receipt...you'll be given a pin # and redeem code....input this info into your account...your $ shows up in 5 seconds...super simple.,.these were the the first photos I ever took with my phone as well as my first selfie....if I can do it anyone can...

I have to figure out BTC. Anyone know any actual links on how to actually set it up and use it. Always run into issues watching videos that have been posted. Or aren't their locations to change cash and send on demand? Thanks
Wow. It’s the easiest thing to do. You need to do your research.

It’s simple! Google BTC ATM in your area. Download Atomic, Exodus, or Mycelium to your phone. Grab some cash. Put cash into BTC ATM, scan wallet, and it will be in your wallet. Easy. No bank, no CC!

if you're trying to be anonymous, go to paxful.com. I purchased BTC from their before. its super simple just make sure the seller has good reviews.

Hey brah , try blockchain.com it is a little easier and easy to navigate

Man, so much for anonymity
nothing anonymous about BTC... only way to be somewhat anonymous is if you
purchase monero first... then exchange your monero for BTC.
once you get your BTC from the monero exchange, then
send to your local wallet... with said wallet only coming online when
using tor.. also all other transactions being done while connected to tor.

all other methods(cashapp, joe-popular-btc-exchange, etc) lead back to a single entry point on the BTC blockchain.
with that entry point being your purchase of BTC using traceable currency. or tracing back to a IP you are using at the time.

if you start out at monero as your currency, then purchase your BTC, all the while using tor, then you can stay somewhat anonymous.
anything outside of that is traceable...

to be honest though.. its not even that serious.

I found it super confusing myself, mostly because I didn't understand the fee structure or turnaround times between when I bought my first BTC and when it would finally hit my account (funded by bank account, currently waiting on day 5 or 6 since I made the purchase)

If you use Coinbase, upgrade - for free - to Coinbase Pro to save on fees. Otherwise, I'm reading here and elsewhere that Cash App is quick and easy to figure out with modest fees, or Coinme BTC ATMs, if you can fund with cash, have the quickest turnaround time.

Cashapp is really easy to set up, you should be able to do it all within the app, you'll have to wait a while to verify your credit card after you set it up. goback2013 has some good info above.

Everyone should be using monero at this point, all vendors should be taking monero. Sure you can go monero to BTC but that requires learning to use tails and the tor network, better to do BTC to monero and then use vendors that take monero.

Ideally, you should be purchasing BTC, transferring to a personal wallet, then transferring to a wallet on tails, then purchasing monero from there.

Cashapp is really easy to set up, you should be able to do it all within the app, you'll have to wait a while to verify your credit card after you set it up. goback2013 has some good info above.

Everyone should be using monero at this point, all vendors should be taking monero. Sure you can go monero to BTC but that requires learning to use tails and the tor network, better to do BTC to monero and then use vendors that take monero.

Ideally, you should be purchasing BTC, transferring to a personal wallet, then transferring to a wallet on tails, then purchasing monero from there.

I think there are a couple PM vendors who accept monero.. but yeah all vendors should add XMR to their list of supported crypto.

My only problem is that my bank will not let payment to go threw and sends me a fraudulent alert message and way around this . I have atomic wallet and cash app

You have to call your financial institution and verify the initial transaction. After that you should be good.
Most banks do this with cashapp. It's happened on all the cards and bank accounts I've used.
Standard operating procedure.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear