over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bubbles in slin pin

totenkopf

Newbies
I can't seem to push any of the air out of the slin pin, I just end up pushing the peptide out. I can kind of see the tiny bubbles stuck to the plunger. Is this much of a problem, or a sign of anything? Thanks.

i never worry about it. my wife is diabetic so i have done her pins a million times. and never have seen any problems. that bubble thing is a myth it takes about 2cc of ear to kill you. don't take my word for it though as i don't give any advise!

I can't seem to push any of the air out of the slin pin, I just end up pushing the peptide out. I can kind of see the tiny bubbles stuck to the plunger. Is this much of a problem, or a sign of anything? Thanks.

Only a large volume of air into an artery would be a concern, however, with the couple little bubbles at the end of your push, you get all ur gear...nothing left in the hub or pin

Only a large volume of air into an artery would be a concern, however, with the couple little bubbles at the end of your push, you get all ur gear...nothing left in the hub or pin

That's a BINGO!!!

What if for instance you freeze the pins for future use..would it have an effect on the it..say degrade it in any way?As some do freeze their slin pins for future use and convenience and also for the reason that some do degrade if kept for too long in the fridge.And it seems they always get that damn air bubble in their. :banghead:

What if for instance you freeze the pins for future use..would it have an effect on the it..say degrade it in any way?As some do freeze their slin pins for future use and convenience and also for the reason that some do degrade if kept for too long in the fridge.And it seems they always get that damn air bubble in their. :banghead:

Those pins are intended for one use only. So cheap use once and dump it. by the time it goes through rubber then your skin its dead man. Not to mention contaminated.

Guys..I believe you are misunderstanding..I read a post in DAT'S thread where someone asked him if they loaded their slin pins with IGF, say 50mcg and did say 20 of them..stuck them in a ziplock bag and when ready take one out and thaw then shoot..Ive been doing this and I'm fine and it's working..and I'm not reusing pins(don't know where you got that from)My question is that little air bubble that is always in there even if it weren't frozen..cause the IGF to degrade in potency?I am fine and it the effects are still there..still get a great pump pre w/o..so I guess I answered my own question..no it doesn't degrade too much where I don't notice anything(and I;m not dead)..but you can look it up in DAT'S thread about freezing loaded pins for future use..I take his advice..he seems to know more than most on the research peps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear