over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buddy in prison

chain gang

Come on bros lets bring this prison thing all out in the open. Hey Mr. C_Horse that be a sad story about your friend who help you out. I hopes evrything works out all rite for him. I lost a family member to drug addiction. It suck to watch people you love do this to themselves.

I feel like such a pussy. I don't even have a speeding ticket on my record, lol.

Re: Wolverine

PHIL HERNON said:
You have some catching up to do!!! C'mon, break some laws!!!!

I can hear Judas Priest in the background now

*breakin the law, breakin the law!*

That's it, I'm going to go jaywalking right now, damnit!

I definately learned to be carefull of the company I keep after I got out of jail. Shit, my friends invited another "bro" from the gym to join us one night. As the night went on he told me he was a cop. I said well, " at least youre one of the cool cops". He took that as if I was suggesting that he'd allow us to do something illegal. He says " Im a good cop, Im always on duty" :rolleyes: With that in mind I told the rest of my friends not to talk juice with him or even anything slightly out of order. He wont be invited out again.

It all fucking sucks, I did 3 calenders in the shit hole and it taught me alot about hate and alot about life. The hate I use in the gym, the lesson I learned I use in life. That is the last time I will be some animal put in a cage and allowed to eat, sleep, and play when I am told I can. The sad fact is my state they sentence you on the strength of the prosecutions case and not the severity of the offense. If you commit a non violent offense and they have you on tape you are going to do some serious fucking time, but if a sick headed bastard rapes your child and the procescuter don't have the evidence handed to him on a fucking silver platter, they give the son of bitches 2years. There is no real detective work done in police work anymore, they only operate on the soul existence of bitch ass SNITCHES. That why they cant solve rape and murder cases. There whole procescutorial approach to conviction is based whole heartedly on the small fish = big fish type scenario.

Shit eh

**broken link removed**

I actually am awaiting on sentance, or possible sentance. Does anyone have any tips for once I am "IN" ?

should be a small term...

Winston

monster74 said:
they only operate on the soul existence of bitch ass SNITCHES.

fucking yes. That's why I was arrested. :mad:

Big A said:

Me also on another deal.(YEARS ago) He no longer (the rat) has proper function of his eye -- one is permanantly lazy...

Re: Shit eh

Winston said:
I actually am awaiting on sentance,...t have anything to do with our buddy Malcolm?

Ivan said:

Me also on another deal.(YEARS ago) He no longer (the rat) has proper function of his eye -- one is permanantly lazy...

Unfortunatelly I need my rat as I need to put him on the stand to discredit him.

Adam Coe - World Champ Powerlifter. Fucking pussy scumbag. I wonder if he or anyone that knows him reads this board. If so, I knew when he ran to Melbourne, then he came back here. He lived on Karrinyup Rd for a while, now he lives out of that old ambulance he drives around the Scarborough/Innaloo area.
Hey Adam, Wayne is CONVINCED you are the reason why he got 6 years! He gets out soon - ENJOY! LMAO

Note to self: DO NOT GO TO PRISON

Sounds like the shit hole that I always imagined it to be....

Damn you bro's are strong in more ways than one.

DrG

Big A said:

yes I am a member of the club also,, the source that sold to me was in trouble so he turns me in after he gives me some goods. I knew the guy 9 years. The difference between a man getting probation and man going to the pen for a oz of the blanco is whether he opens his mouth. I got 12, so they can all eat D**K

I would say the majority. My old gym was were all the cops of a certain force used to workout, and they were pretty fucking large guys. There was a news story here in Houston a few years ago where they went undercover to bust a doc handing out scripts for good old american cyp. They filmed outside for a few days, and 95% of the people that visited the office were Houston police. Fucking hypocrits.

Yes, plant is an asshole. Big-A you are obvisouly very well informed. Now you just made me nauseous LOL.
Funny, I always had a fear of what East Perth was like inside. I am on bail now, and this won't be a problem during the trial I am sure.

My lawyer was found in the yellow pages, and is situated in Subiaco. He seems to know his shite. Wears one of them wigs LOL Already cost me nearly $3k and trial is only half way through !Charges that have been laid where commited by ppl who stayed with me for a few months, and have don a "runner" leaving me to go down for thier actions !..... basically. Of-caorse they have dnied everything. Pricks even stole my phone, wallet, toolbox and identity for obtaining oils, back in 2000!

Don't really want to get into it right now.

Thanks Big-A, i'll contact you at a later point :)

cheers
Winston

I did about a year out of a 1 1/3 to 4 year sentence for selling controlled substances and was just released last September. Yes nearly all the information that the police ever have are snitches...that was apparent to me when the detectives that came to arrest me tried feeding me all this supposed info they had on me which was all just bullshit I gave customers who I didn't need knowing my business. It's sad to say but there are very few people anyone can trust when the shit hits the fan.

Kaizer Soze said:
It's sad to say but there are very few people anyone can trust when the shit hits the fan.

Yes, you definately learn who's loyal and who isn't.

Life goes on as they say :)

Winston

Winston said:

My lawyer was found in the yellow pages, and is situated in Subiaco. He seems to know his shite. Wears one of them wigs LOL Already cost me nearly $3k and trial is only half way through !

He's not Max Crispe, is he? He used to work for me until I fired him for being useless. Much better lawyers out there than him.

All of them wear the wigs in the district court or higher.

$3k is nothing. I spent $68k so far and I havent' reached my trial yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131