Banned
I'm thinking of

1.5g test e ew
25mg mk677 ed

Any suggestions? Goal being maximum muscle gain for 3 months

Orals off the table
Too poor for gh

Last edited:
I came into this thread expecting something ridiculous with ridiculous compounds at whatever justifiable dosages to make them fit in a budget and you took the words right out of my brain..

I was going to say Test @ whatever dosage you see fit and HGH but MK works too...

You really don’t need anything else to get big and lean unless you plan on competing and getting sub 5% bodyfat... Which my recommendation is don’t waste your time and health doing that lol...

Only thing I'll say is: If you've been "off" or cruising, start at 500-750 and build up from there. Direct jump to 1.5 grams might induce more sides, and you can gain more out of less my incrementally increasing the dose.

Just my 2 cents.

Everyone remember that it's against the rules to create a cycle for anyone. Just comment on the choices the OP has made.

Only thing I'll say is: If you've been "off" or cruising, start at 500-750 and build up from there. Direct jump to 1.5 grams might induce more sides, and you can gain more out of less my incrementally increasing the dose.

Just my 2 cents.

1000%
Plus you'll save a little extra $$$ slowly working your dose up rather than jumping in at a super high dose.

Lots of test + MK + maybe some Humulin R and you can grow big in the offseason.

750 Test (and an AI of your choice, probably needed at that dose)

Honestly, if someone can't build a pretty above-average physique on blasts of 750mg of test, they just don't know how to train with intensity. 45 Minutes of intense weights, that last set should make your eyes water. 45 minutes daily of LISS cardio (yes, you need it, for health, and to help you use oxygen and stay leaner and look GOOD, quit being a pussy (not you OP, just in general) and just do it). A diet tailored to your goals.

That's it honestly, you don't need tren, mast, deca, eq, dbol, ephedra, clen..... none of it.

Honestly, if someone can't build a pretty above-average physique on blasts of 750mg of test, they just don't know how to train with intensity. 45 Minutes of intense weights, that last set should make your eyes water. 45 minutes daily of LISS cardio (yes, you need it, for health, and to help you use oxygen and stay leaner and look GOOD, quit being a pussy (not you OP, just in general) and just do it). A diet tailored to your goals.

That's it honestly, you don't need tren, mast, deca, eq, dbol, ephedra, clen..... none of it.

And yet there’s a huge percentage here who neglect their health and blast grams of shit on top of HGH and Slin to have beach bodies or the bodies of guys who couldn’t break a top 10 at a regional show AT BEST... It’s ridiculous...

I agree with everything you state. Although at the same time everyone is different and I personally would feel horrible on 1.5g test. A much better off season cycle for me would be 600mg test and 400mg deca. If I could use MK I would love to at 25mg per day but that is also not ideal for me (severe fatigue).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity