over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

build muscle at planet fitness ?

That place is a load of shit with all their rules. You won't be able to deadlift and I've known people who've been kicked out for squatting heavy. But.....if it's your only option you'll still be able to build muscle there...just not the ideal environment

i can still smith machine deadlift right, i know its not as good as free bb deadlift, but its still better then no deadlift

Yea come to our gym it's okay if you don't work hard and eat our free junk food, what a crock of shit.

Just like "dad bods" and morbidly obese woman being proud of it. Since when the fuck is being unhealthy okay and encouraged?

I feel the same about that, I saw the free pizza at pf long ago and was so annoyed... the majority of people have given up on actually doing anything requiring sacrifice to be healthy or physically fit, and whining and complaining, making excuses, etc is so rampant, acceptable and condoned for any bad quality nowadays... so they socialize together like a big empowered gang and feel a sense of power or 'happiness' over those who enjoy working to being somewhat in shape :rolleyes:

My Ex used to take me there as we lived in cities an hour from one another. . The one I went to has some good equipment , machines I wasn't used to.

As long as you're respectful you'll be fine. I wouldn't pick it as a home gym because I like to get intense and super intense sometimes but you can still train hard in Planet fitness. The massage beds and tanning beds are pretty cool too

i can still smith machine deadlift right, i know its not as good as free bb deadlift, but its still better then no deadlift

Depends how strong you are. If you load up four or five plates per side on the smith machine they might tell you to stop

precisely.

I can't imagine how much better off this country would be if EVERYONE had a basic understanding of economics

You make it seem like we're banding together with pitchforks and torches, it's a body building forum and we're talking about a gym. Doesn't have anything to do with free economy.

Calm your tits slicer, you need some tren to get you normal you're going through withdrawals :D

Last edited:
hmmm

I hate to see anyone support that sh*thole. They're so against what we do.

The one i go to in MI has all new hammerstrength machines and their Cardio equipment is top shelf and their air cond works great. Ive never had anybody say shiyt to me ever about useing too many plates.. dumbells there yes suck weight wise.. 10 buks a month.. way better that the fkn Y for 78 buks a mon

You make it seem like we're banding together with pitchforks and torches, it's a body building forum and we're talking about a gym. Doesn't have anything to do with free economy.

Calm your tits slicer, you need some tren to get you normal you're going through withdrawals :D

all im sayin is... blame the fat lazy fluff people for creating the demand for a comfy gym..

don't blame PF for capitalizing on an opportunity to meet that demand and make $$$

who is the real problem? (hint: it's ALWAYS fat people)

all im sayin is... blame the fat lazy fluff people for creating the demand for a comfy gym..

don't blame PF for capitalizing on an opportunity to meet that demand and make $$$

PF did a lot of ppl a favor to be honest. When it opened here; 80% of people that never seen a gym before were joining and it's due to PF message. "You can be fat and no one will judge you or look at you"

Yea come to our gym it's okay if you don't work hard and eat our free junk food, what a crock of shit.

Just like "dad bods" and morbidly obese woman being proud of it. Since when the fuck is being unhealthy okay and encouraged?

Who's being unhealthy. I'm not defending PF but if these fat ppl are at the gym doing cardio then they've taken the first step to change.
I haven't seen no junk food yet at PF

I like PF...clean, nice atmosphere, hot chicks, no 150 pound he-men screaming and throwing weights...it's great, especially compared to the dank duct-taped bench shit holes owned by has-beens with 80s rock blasting

And it's $10 a month, most are $35+....if you don't like the free pizza gimmick don't eat it, fatty

Side note, I do mostly high rep, low weight on all their nice purple machines, then hit the back row of treadmills to enjoy the scenery on the stair steppers...it's great

Last edited:

I think what got people to hate PF in the first place was their advertising campaign where they would discriminate against bodybuilders and paint them as low IQ dummies.

For how cheap it is, it's solely worth it for the tanning and hydro therapy beds.

I wouldn't want to lift there though, maybe cardio.

No tank tops, they judge the shit out of you, light weights, etc.. But it is a business and they are making money going the route they're going catering to the insecure, new lifters, women, and elderly.

So I ain't even mad lol.

The one i go to in MI has all new hammerstrength machines and their Cardio equipment is top shelf and their air cond works great. Ive never had anybody say shiyt to me ever about useing too many plates.. dumbells there yes suck weight wise.. 10 buks a month.. way better that the fkn Y for 78 buks a mon

Wtf are you in Livonia??

Wtf are you in Livonia??

this is ALL PFs....what are you talking about...???

they all use cybex and hammerstgh machines....and always at
least 100 cardio machines...

this is ALL PFs....what are you talking about...???

they all use cybex and hammerstgh machines....and always at
least 100 cardio machines...

the place is very clean..
i know many do not like the tank top policy but the one i go to many peeps wear them. idk. and yes its good to see the heavier folk trying to renew their life at an affordable price..

the place is very clean..
i know many do not like the tank top policy but the one i go to many peeps wear them. idk. and yes its good to see the heavier folk trying to renew their life at an affordable price..

Which one do you go to prostock?

I wear tanks, no one said anything.. yet [emoji23]

"You can be fat and no one will judge you or look at you"

Really don't know why this is a thing or how it happened lol. If you're fat or 150lbs no one is gonna notice you anyway. Worst case scenario if you're fat and show up a few times a week over the course of a few months you get encouragement and some "good job"s.

That said PF had a pretty good idea feeding overweight people pizza after a tiny bit of cardio. Way to keep your customer base hahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131