over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

build up antibodies is that true?

constant snythetic gh use will cause a shutdown of natural gh. there's alot of info on the net about anitbodies. just run a search

So that means it happen to anybody not just me with having this reactions to the shots??
do you recover when you get off the GH ?
also does it help to use GHRP on my 2 days off to help produce my own GH?

i dont know what you mean when you say that your own production will be "useless". if you mean that your own production of GH is temporarily shut down or supressed when using synthetic GH, then yes that is correct.

GHRPs are nice to take on the days off of GH, i cant stand them though, they give me the shits lol :mad:

juicin thanks for reply. dont really know either what useless means. i found a post and the dude said that.
i just need to know if the sorness and swelling is a recation and i build antibodies what means my body not responds to my GH i inject.

So that means it happen to anybody not just me with having this reactions to the shots??

No, your reaction is only typical to GH that is not made properly. In other words, while others can have this type of reaction, if they do, it's also because they either purchased from the same supplier as you OR they too have purchased some crappy GH.

OH don't get me wrong, your GH is more than likely legit - it's just not well made or the type of GH your body favors. Preferably you should not see any type of reaction at the injection site when using properly made rhGH.

If you need more information on this - leme know. ;)

some vials give me redness and swelling, most dont, i dont sweat it too much, it goes away like a bug bite

some vials give me redness and swelling, most dont, i dont sweat it too much, it goes away like a bug bite

Your body doesn't like bug bites either, reacting in simiilar fashion to your GH?!? And that's the real key here. While a bug bite should promote that type of reaction, HGH is not supposed to, i.e. being rejected by your body.

Do yourself a favor - change suppliers.

Redness/swelling is not typical for peptides or rHGH administration. Your reaction can either be from a poor quality product or your not practicing sanitary techniques...always use alcohol at site of injection, on the vial head, use your syringes only once, etc etc.

123 what do you think about the theory that long term GH use can shut down natural production? There is no negative feedback loop like the HPTA so I dont see how this is possible.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear