over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a Bigger Bantamweight

Thanks SMA.... But I am very curious as to why you feel eating that much protein to be counterproductive? Not being a dick or anything, just interesting in hearing different perspectives. Appreciate it

Anyway, leg shot that I posted in the pic you took today thread

**broken link removed**

And another one that is a little too dark. Neither photo was touched up or enhanced

**broken link removed**

At that ratio your body will more than likely be converting aminos into glucose. You are at 3x per body weight. That is the highest I have seen anybody use ever. I know your conservative so I know your doses aren't high enough to support that level. I would bet that if you lowered your protein to 250 and added only 1/2 the calories in fat back , you would actually start gaining weight w/ less total calories. Because your body will not be so busy processing and converting proteins. I would bet your piss really smells(sorry for graphic wording)

No worries I know your not a dick, actually very detailed and calculated guy . Which is why I was surprised to see your diet. Give it a shot . Personally whst I have been doing is keeping 3 base meals and the 4th meal I don't go by macros but by total cal and eat what ever my body is craving for could be more protein fats could be mostly fats a bit of pro carbs, could be mostly carbs etc. I find it to be the best because as our body is constantly changing it needs different things . So my three meals are break 50/0/25 tons and tons of vegs. Other 2 are 58/50/25 ... First is 5 eggs / eggwhites... Other 2 beef 85/15 and ground turkey , w/ vegs and basmati rice.

Hey solid progress fella,, your keeping hella lean for off-season, i dont even think im anywhere that lean in-season haha. Just a curious question, do you get all your protein from meats? Also do you see any kidney level elevations in your bloodwork? Just wondering because 2 things i notice when i try to eat a lot of protein is 1 i feel bloated/ digestive issues and 2 it showed on bloodwork. But everyones metabolism is different and you def look like you have things under control, i just found that dropping my protein did not make any difference to my gains / look but manipulating carbs did big time. Would like to get your view!

I do have slight bloat once in a while but kidney levels are fine, as were liver enzymes on last bloods.

I drink one shake per day immediately PWO. Intra w/o I consume a blend of EAAs, BCAAs & HBCDs

At that ratio your body will more than likely be converting aminos into glucose. You are at 3x per body weight. That is the highest I have seen anybody use ever. I know your conservative so I know your doses aren't high enough to support that level. I would bet that if you lowered your protein to 250 and added only 1/2 the calories in fat back , you would actually start gaining weight w/ less total calories. Because your body will not be so busy processing and converting proteins. I would bet your piss really smells(sorry for graphic wording)

No worries I know your not a dick, actually very detailed and calculated guy . Which is why I was surprised to see your diet. Give it a shot . Personally whst I have been doing is keeping 3 base meals and the 4th meal I don't go by macros but by total cal and eat what ever my body is craving for could be more protein fats could be mostly fats a bit of pro carbs, could be mostly carbs etc. I find it to be the best because as our body is constantly changing it needs different things . So my three meals are break 50/0/25 tons and tons of vegs. Other 2 are 58/50/25 ... First is 5 eggs / eggwhites... Other 2 beef 85/15 and ground turkey , w/ vegs and basmati rice.

SMA, for one, I truly respect you opinion and it makes a lot of sense. I should have noted that my diet has changed from that much protein since I started working alongside AJ Sims (vegascuts on here) so things have been adjusted and we are including more fats in some meals and more carbs in others. Lots of healthy fats and since doing that (as omega red mentioned) bloating has subsided.

I've been out of town all week but once I get home tonight i told AJ I'd call him as he had some suggestions for changes already in mind.

And I know you aren't a Dick lol you don't need to preface that one, your feedback is highly informative and well thought out. Not just some off the rocker BS.

One thing with me is big meals, no matter what the macro breakdown, bloat me. So lots of smaller meals have been suiting me better. I tend to get hungry every 2.5/3 hours so that's how things have been working out. Not stuffing my face but eating comfortably for growth...

Thanks again both of you guys, omega and SMA. Really appreciate the constructive criticism. Stay well brothers

Figured I'd update this with some new pics...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398086822.088333.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Nice dude! Coming along nicely! Even improved your face! Kudos

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

u put on some decent size and yet still look ....SHREDDED!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
u put on some decent size and yet still look ....SHREDDED!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

We'll see when I when in, but it's about 10-12 pounds of stage weight since last time I competed...

Thanks d2r2!

You look great, very lean and looking hard and solid. Your legs are crazy big/ripped. The best thing is that you have been adding muscle and getting leaner at the same time and that is not easy.

Great job man :)

You look awesome , great condition and if you are 10lbs more thats no small achievement...that is awesome. I have to say one thing, this hat your wearing is ridiculous haha

You look great, very lean and looking hard and solid. Your legs are crazy big/ripped. The best thing is that you have been adding muscle and getting leaner at the same time and that is not easy.

Great job man :)

I've had more than my share of health issues just trying to add 10lbs lol I could have been much heavier had I never got sick with the GI stuff I had... But I just pressed beyond that and sucked it up and moved forward.

In early 2013, after my GI issues cleared, I was down to under 120lbs and looked like I had been walking the Sahara for weeks hahaha

I truly appreciate the words of encouragement and I'll keep chugging away and updating this thread as the shows draw closer...

That's why you are a champion. You kept at it, got healthy and bust your butt to be where you are now. Keep that up my friend :)

That's why you are a champion. You kept at it, got healthy and bust your butt to be where you are now. Keep that up my friend :)

Thank you very much Warlock!

Been following yoir progress for a while bud. V impressive

Ive had n still hsve v similar gastrointestinal issues but the other way. I block up n dont move food thru n bloat real bad.

No fix yet :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Been following yoir progress for a while bud. V impressive

Ive had n still hsve v similar gastrointestinal issues but the other way. I block up n dont move food thru n bloat real bad.

No fix yet :(

Thanks Hilly!

That is terrible.... what kinds of things have you tried to help? Do the Docs have any ideas about what is causing it?

Thanks Hilly!

That is terrible.... what kinds of things have you tried to help? Do the Docs have any ideas about what is causing it?

Intollerances after my first prep or the grinder part if my stomach has slowed down

Had a camera down throat aftet a ten -12 hour fast n stomach still full. Anything with gluten, lactose in, eggs etc all block me up n cause immense gas

Intollerances after my first prep or the grinder part if my stomach has slowed down

Had a camera down throat aftet a ten -12 hour fast n stomach still full. Anything with gluten, lactose in, eggs etc all block me up n cause immense gas

Damn Hilly, I am really sorry to hear that... I hope they can figure out the cause sometime soon so you no longer have to endure this. Praying for you

Pics taken after a day of eating... Just wanted to see what I'd look like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399074010.862374.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399074028.047371.jpg

You are lean great great job.

You are lean great great job.

Thanks brother!

Took a few in the AM today after a shake and a small chicken breast. I'm seeing what I look like after certain foods

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399152565.541065.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399152591.910244.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399152624.262657.jpg

Looking awesome Brother!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear