over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a Bigger Bantamweight

flexdurden

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / RIP
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well after taking a long time to get healthy and pursue some professional goals, I am planning on getting back on stage in 2014. At least for this year, I still want to be a bantamweight as I don't think I'll have the time to add enough size before doing a show in the June timeframe.

My stats, Height: 5'2" & Weight: 142 -144lbs as of this morning. I suffered some GI issues and lost a lot of weight.... I was up to about 168 lbs before that.

I am looking for some feedback as to what I need to bring up and any ideas to do so. I know I need more overall mass, but in the timeframe I have, tons of mass will be limited. So any advice, critique will be appreciated.

Looking good my brother!

What was up with your gut? Is it resolved?

Looking good my brother!

What was up with your gut? Is it resolved?

I had a bacteria growing in my stomach and the kept giving me antibiotic after antibiotic and it destroyed my intestinal lining. I couldn't digest anything... Just eat and run to the bathroom. I'm talk 20+ times per day! This lasted from August 2012 until May 2013 and I have had a few relapses.

So far though, things have been good. I took some time to experiment with new training methods and diet protocols and think I found a good spot to get started come 2014. Just trying to see what I need to do to be the best I can for my weight.

Thanks Renewlf! I always appreciate your feedback.

I hope everything is better. I can only feel your pain.

Anyway, great pic. U look ripped.

Whats your BF% in those pic?

I hope everything is better. I can only feel your pain.

Anyway, great pic. U look ripped.

Whats your BF% in those pic?

Appreciate the concern Ronnie. I honestly can't give you an accurate number. I mean all I've used recently is those electronic body fat testers and they can be wildly in accurate. If you were to take a shot at what I am at, what would you say?

Wow even better in these pics !! Great work bro

Thanks Brother!

Appreciate the concern Ronnie. I honestly can't give you an accurate number. I mean all I've used recently is those electronic body fat testers and they can be wildly in accurate. If you were to take a shot at what I am at, what would you say?

Thanks Brother!

I would say 8%

U're pretty lean. Imaging cutting water u're easily 8%.

I would say 8%

U're pretty lean. Imaging cutting water u're easily 8%.

The bioeletrical impedance gives me a reading in the mid 7s, so I'd say your assumption is pretty accurate. Considering I am not dieting in the least right now or doing any cardio, it should not be too difficult to drop the bodyfat when time comes.

What do you think needs to be focused on? I feel my most glaring weaknesses are my back thickness and chest. I'd also like to round out my shoulders a bit

The bioeletrical impedance gives me a reading in the mid 7s, so I'd say your assumption is pretty accurate. Considering I am not dieting in the least right now or doing any cardio, it should not be too difficult to drop the bodyfat when time comes.

What do you think needs to be focused on? I feel my most glaring weaknesses are my back thickness and chest. I'd also like to round out my shoulders a bit

Yes. U’re right. A little thickness in those areas would definitely make up unstoppable.

BTW, in those pic were u on any AAS or HGH?

Yes. U’re right. A little thickness in those areas would definitely make up unstoppable.

BTW, in those pic were u on any AAS or HGH?

Thank you sir

I've never used GH. It's been on my kind though.

U look good for someone who doesn't use HGH. U're quite lean.

Hows your cardio routine like?

Actually, I haven't done cardio in months... lol

Actually, I haven't done cardio in months... lol

Thats amazing.

Mine sharing with us what are the possible factors.

U're consuming large amount of clean calories, while doing DC (Medium volume) with no HGH and cardio and still fairly lean 7-8%. What are u doing?

Thats amazing.

Mine sharing with us what are the possible factors.

U're consuming large amount of clean calories, while doing DC (Medium volume) with no HGH and cardio and still fairly lean 7-8%. What are u doing?

Well I haven't trained straight DC in quite some time. My training is something that developed over time and continues to change. Otherwise, I am simply meticulous with my diet and timing of nutrients. No secrets, just consistency day in and day out

Well I haven't trained straight DC in quite some time. My training is something that developed over time and continues to change. Otherwise, I am simply meticulous with my diet and timing of nutrients. No secrets, just consistency day in and day out

Could u tell me more about timing?

How meticulous are u about your macro?

Could u tell me more about timing?

How meticulous are u about your macro?

LOL! Based on some of the questions you are asking you really must be clueless.... My sympathies go out to all that know you

LOL! Based on some of the questions you are asking you really must be clueless.... My sympathies go out to all that know you

My bro, be a true sport man.

Although, i've tried many diets and have been coach from two of the best coaches here and 2 more outside, i do not regard myself as know it all.

I'm willing to be humble enough to even learn from someone who has half of my years of experience.

Remember in bb, no one knows it all. I like how mountain dog put it, even after 20 years of competing, he's still learning and unlearning.

My bro, be a true sport man.

Although, i've tried many diets and have been coach from two of the best coaches here and 2 more outside, i do not regard myself as know it all.

I'm willing to be humble enough to even learn from someone who has half of my years of experience.

Remember in bb, no one knows it all. I like how mountain dog put it, even after 20 years of competing, he's still learning and unlearning.

I honestly thought you were trying to be a smart ass...

I've been out of town but when I get home I'll put my diet up in this thread. It's basically just MD principles. I train in the AM and have EAAs and BCAAs before I hit it. I have carbs and EAAs and BCAAs intra, hydrolyzed isolate post wit a fast digesting carb and my next meal 90 min later has the same amount of carbs as my PWP meal.

All my other meals are protein and far with some carbs from a couple slices of pineapple. I do have a small amount of carbs before bed to help with serotonin release and aid in sleep.

I have both my diet and workout posted on generationxbodybuilding.com

I honestly thought you were trying to be a smart ass...

I've been out of town but when I get home I'll put my diet up in this thread. It's basically just MD principles. I train in the AM and have EAAs and BCAAs before I hit it. I have carbs and EAAs and BCAAs intra, hydrolyzed isolate post wit a fast digesting carb and my next meal 90 min later has the same amount of carbs as my PWP meal.

All my other meals are protein and far with some carbs from a couple slices of pineapple. I do have a small amount of carbs before bed to help with serotonin release and aid in sleep.

I have both my diet and workout posted on generationxbodybuilding.com

Its OK bro.

I honestly respect and am amaze with your discipline and work ethics.

I will never claim myself to be the "I KNOW IT ALL" kanda person.

PM is all about sharing and caring and there's no stupid questions or answers.

Its OK bro.

I honestly respect and am amaze with your discipline and work ethics.

I will never claim myself to be the "I KNOW IT ALL" kanda person.

PM is all about sharing and caring and there's no stupid questions or answers.

This is what I have been doing workout wise... I am in the process of changing things to bring up chest and back though. I can't upload t file due to size: https://www.dropbox.com/s/373wo8ovsj0rgy0/Aomant - mentalflex 6 Day HIT Training Rev 1.1.xlsx

And here is my diet that I have been following: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3j15hqxvm0wqw4/Meal Plan October 2013 mentalflex atomant.xlsx

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws