over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a PC? Good luck finding a powerful Intel I9 processor

Check this out! WOW! Serious power coming our way and much cheaper. The new RTX 3070 will outperform the RTX 2080ti and only cost $499. Just imagine the power of the new RTX 3080 and 3090!

So the 3080s sold out everywhere. I wasnt in the market for anything but the hype was real.
I'm still running my 970 just fine and honestly if I upgraded it'd mainly be for the extra memory on newer cards.
The 70 series is always the cost effective series. Basically a slightly reduced version of the 80 at half the cost.

Have you guys delved into 4k gaming? Is it that much better and is there that much actual game support out there?

So the 3080s sold out everywhere. I wasnt in the market for anything but the hype was real.
I'm still running my 970 just fine and honestly if I upgraded it'd mainly be for the extra memory on newer cards.
The 70 series is always the cost effective series. Basically a slightly reduced version of the 80 at half the cost.

Have you guys delved into 4k gaming? Is it that much better and is there that much actual game support out there?
I play 3440x1440 which is just under 4k. Its ultra wide and most games support that now. Ultra wide is more rare than 4k. Ratio is 21:9 rather than 16:9. Many more pixels too over 1080. I use an Asus Rog Swift.

I'm still using my gtx 1080 now. Think ill buy the 3090. I found that when I buy the best that I never need to upgrade. In the past id buy lower and end up buying another card in a year or two.

I actually just bought a pre-built from microcenter. Couldn't be happier.

32gb
ryzen 9 3900x
AMD rx 5700xt

Thats solid. I need to upgrade my CPU to a ryzen bc my i5 4590 is bottlenecking the F outta my 2060 Super

I play 3440x1440 which is just under 4k. Its ultra wide and most games support that now. Ultra wide is more rare than 4k. Ratio is 21:9 rather than 16:9. Many more pixels too over 1080. I use an Asus Rog Swift.

I'm still using my gtx 1080 now. Think ill buy the 3090. I found that when I buy the best that I never need to upgrade. In the past id buy lower and end up buying another card in a year or two.
I was debating upgrading to the 3070 from my 970 as its what, 6 years old now? Looking online its saying the 970 does a better job at pixel detail. How in the hell did they go backwards?

I guess I'll wait for a later series.

I was debating upgrading to the 3070 from my 970 as its what, 6 years old now? Looking online its saying the 970 does a better job at pixel detail. How in the hell did they go backwards?

I guess I'll wait for a later series.
I dont think that is right. Going up 2 generations is going to definitely increase your power. In fact, the rtx 3070 is supposed to be more powerful than my gtx 1080 ti ! The gtx 970 is a long ways from being as good as the 1080 ti. In fact I think i read that the new 3070 is more powerful than the old 2080.

Personally I think I will probably get the 3090. Waiting until the spring. Right now all of the new cards are sold out in the store and even hard to find online.

I dont think that is right. Going up 2 generations is going to definitely increase your power. In fact, the rtx 3070 is supposed to be more powerful than my gtx 1080 ti ! The gtx 970 is a long ways from being as good as the 1080 ti. In fact I think i read that the new 3070 is more powerful than the old 2080.

Personally I think I will probably get the 3090. Waiting until the spring. Right now all of the new cards are sold out in the store and even hard to find online.
I think the verbiage was the pixels per area were greater with the 970 but everything else was better with the new 30x0 series.

I might upgrade but I dont know if I really need too. I dont notice any lag on anything I play. If you find when you get your card it is noticeably better than the 1080ti, please update.

Some audiophile equipment gets expensive fast! Check out this monoblock amp!

So, buy 2 of those and you can have stereo sound.
Uhhhh, yah! Everyone in the music/audio equipment business would abandon their customer base for the audiophile market, if they could. The target is the "average joe" of the growing top 20-30% economic class, which is where all the economic growth is, with plenty of disposable income for yuppie stuff.

Anyways, I'm looking to build a dedicated audio workstation. Chips aside, good luck finding a workstation motherboard anymore if you wanna do something other than gaming.

I think the verbiage was the pixels per area were greater with the 970 but everything else was better with the new 30x0 series.

I might upgrade but I dont know if I really need too. I dont notice any lag on anything I play. If you find when you get your card it is noticeably better than the 1080ti, please update.
My 1080 is struggling to play Far Cry 5 at an average of about 65 FPS now and I have 3 of the settings turned down from Ultra. I play on 3440x1440. Thats a game from 2018.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws