over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building Mass - 3200 i.u Hgh

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
We all have different situations , some older, younger, fatter, leaner , different gear use.

Ok so for yourself and/or for guy like me - probably 10% no more - and early 50s

How would you use this hgh for limited window , till age 58 - I'm 54 now - for myself

Or How would you use it for your situation??

For impactful Muscle gain

I prefer a large bolus dose per day pre workout. I find it’s less impactful on insulin resistance. Dose wise? Up to you. 10? 5? Who am I to say. I personally use between 5 and 10 but sometimes will drop down to 3 for a month

I prefer a large bolus dose per day pre workout. I find it’s less impactful on insulin resistance. Dose wise? Up to you. 10? 5? Who am I to say. I personally use between 5 and 10 but sometimes will drop down to 3 for a month
Are you measuring blood glucose? Where are you getting the idea that's it's less impactful on your insulin sensitivity?

I do the same and I confirm that this method allows better glycemic control - I do not understand what is surprising here, it is logical
Nobody said anything about a surprise. Are you basing this off of actual blood sugar tests that you are doing?

I think the general answer to all these "what dose" questions are work your way up to a dose that suits you and no more.

10% of what?

Well for me I think I'm going to do 10 i.u on my lagging part days "PRE" all other days 5 i.u and 5 i.u on off days

Just so hard to stomach for a non competitive like myself hitting 10 i.u per day...too much money used for me...

My coach suggested pulsing it through out the day
Personally I feel that is old school and a headache to maintain

And to be honest I trust luki more ...one shot one kill - keep it simple , easy to follow

Well for me I think I'm going to do 10 i.u on my lagging part days "PRE" all other days 5 i.u and 5 i.u on off days

Just so hard to stomach for a non competitive like myself hitting 10 i.u per day...too much money used for me...

My coach suggested pulsing it through out the day
Personally I feel that is old school and a headache to maintain

And to be honest I trust luki more ...one shot one kill - keep it simple , easy to follow
increasing the dose to 10iu on the days of weaker muscle parties will not do anything noticeable - staying at 5iu a day is still a high dose for a person your age

Pulsing GH will create more insulin sensitivity issues than a bolus.

Just like EOD dosing is less impactful than ED dosing.

When you liberate fatty acids into the blood stream, it causes insulin sensitivity to go down. So if your doing that 3x per day instead of 1x……

In running….there’s a thing called post marathon paradox. In long endurance events…ultra races….free fatty acid levels are sky high for 7-10 hours, and glycogen is depleted.

They are insulin resistant due to the free fatty acid level being so high for so long.

It’s transient….but same general mechanism going on of a meathead pinned GH around the clock

I'd go long duration low dose 2-3 ius just for fat loss, recuperation, anti-aging, etc and use short term 12-16 wks AAS cycles 2x a year for muscle goals.

The amount of GH you'd have to use for building muscle would A) be way more inefficient and expensive than AAS and B) a riskier propasition for an older guy (no offense, we're about the same age). You never know, you may be tumor free and can go 20ius a day or... God forbid you may have a tumor and 10ius a day could be WAY more dangerous than some test/NPP/primobolan/anavar, etc.

Just for the context of insulin and glucose control...
42yrs. 5'9, 215. I'd guess about 14%
I use 2-4ius first thing, continuous all year. I go off when I'm on vacation.
My last fasting insulin was less than 2 and glucose is always in the low to mid 70's
Low fat diet(<60)

would someone lose more fat on prep if they doubled their dose from 4-8 iu or kept it at 4 and added low dose t3 and moderate dose of clen?

With those requirements i would do 2 i.u.'s a day as a replacement dose. And monitor your health. That is much like what i am doing.

Pulsing GH will create more insulin sensitivity issues than a bolus.

Just like EOD dosing is less impactful than ED dosing.

When you liberate fatty acids into the blood stream, it causes insulin sensitivity to go down. So if your doing that 3x per day instead of 1x……

In running….there’s a thing called post marathon paradox. In long endurance events…ultra races….free fatty acid levels are sky high for 7-10 hours, and glycogen is depleted.

They are insulin resistant due to the free fatty acid level being so high for so long.

It’s transient….but same general mechanism going on of a meathead pinned GH around the clock
Yeah for this reason I'm not sure trying to avoid insulin desensitizing by way of using GH less frequently or at lower doses is actually going to be beneficial for fat loss

And at 54….2-3iu pre bed would dramatically shift IGF levels to Supra physiological levels for your age.

IIRC….12-13yr old boys had the highest levels, clocking in around median 250ng/ml and the outliers hitting around 400ng/ml. So 3iu would turn you into a 12yr old boy cranking out IGF at max human levels. That would definitely impact a 54yr old body.

I can’t find the study but it was in the journal of clinical pediatric endocrinology….I think lol

I am using HGH postwo at 10iu and glucose readings are similar to when HGH prewo.

I use 5iu before bed on rest days.

@Mike Arnold always advised me to use full dose HGH postwo with a bolus dose of R insulin.... And pound the food.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131