over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building mass

I've dropped weights on people beforem, and I look forward to doing it again. I was doing Incline dumbbells. From the bench i was on to the dumbbell rack and mirror is about 3 feet. I'm trying to really pay attention to form, having just had rotator surgery a month earlier. This "Metro Sexual" is standing in front of me looking at his abs and dancing. ON my 3rd rep, I quickly say, "please move". He turns and looks at me and smiles, looks back at the mirror and strikes a pose. I threw my 95pounders at his calves. I don't think he danced at the clubs that weekend.

I SAY F**K THESE ASS CRACKS!!! these losers are everywhere, with the new routine to create a chest and the secret exercise's to find their dam quads and the iso-stretch tactic to build a back. this ass fart at my gym who thinks because he's 5'11" 270lbs of non-symmetrical slob shit he's the next MR. O.

for god's sake this idiot has not back, chest or legs and his claim to fame are these oversized arms that will "take him straight to the top". im so determined to show him what a piece of garbage he is on stage that in 8 weeks when i weigh in for the same show he's doing im gonna have some weights on me (hidden) so the scale say's 227lbs and they put me in his bullshit superheavy weight class. i may not be the next MR. O but when i get done rapeing his fat soft ass frame on stage im telling him .."DUDE I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR MOUTH AGAIN AT THIS GYM...YOU FUKIN SUCK.....NOW GO GET MY DAM BAGS"
below is me... 5'8" 240lbs 8 weeks out

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

you want to "BUILD MASS"???

Total Gym

FEWER REPS ON THE HIGHER INCLINE IS IDEAL FOR BODYBUILDING

while more reps on the lower incline gives the longer leaner look

get big 27......I really like the back double biceps shot!

That's a good pose for you! Go stomp that guy.

getbig27 said:
I SAY F**K THESE ASS CRACKS!!! these losers are everywhere, with the new routine to create a chest and the secret exercise's to find their dam quads and the iso-stretch tactic to build a back. this ass fart at my gym who thinks because he's 5'11" 270lbs of non-symmetrical slob shit he's the next MR. O.

for god's sake this idiot has not back, chest or legs and his claim to fame are these oversized arms that will "take him straight to the top". im so determined to show him what a piece of garbage he is on stage that in 8 weeks when i weigh in for the same show he's doing im gonna have some weights on me (hidden) so the scale say's 227lbs and they put me in his bullshit superheavy weight class. i may not be the next MR. O but when i get done rapeing his fat soft ass frame on stage im telling him .."DUDE I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR MOUTH AGAIN AT THIS GYM...YOU FUKIN SUCK.....NOW GO GET MY DAM BAGS"
below is me... 5'8" 240lbs 8 weeks out

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

Posing in the snow! Damn!!!!

MikeS said:

Core training-OK if you are doing sports specific training, where balance, agility, coordination is a goal-fine. But 95% of people want weight management/mucsle tone (growth) that is acheived by resistance training through targeting specific muscles in exercise. All core training does is make it harded to concentrate on the target muscle, because you are so damn busy trying to balance yourself on the damn ball!

Also-those 'punch throwing' folks need to have a weight dropped on them. Do bodybuilders go to boxing gyms and hit muscle poses to show how 'bad' they are? :mad:

good analogy here and I agree i just hate the word "core", whatever happened to calling it abs, lowback or lumbars, the other thing is when they do these "core" workouts to strengthen those muscle areas they do that high rep bullshit, u want a strong core, u do heavy weighted situps, and good mornings

LMAO!

joedokes said:
I've dropped weights on people beforem, and I look forward to doing it again. I was doing Incline dumbbells. From the bench i was on to the dumbbell rack and mirror is about 3 feet. I'm trying to really pay attention to form, having just had rotator surgery a month earlier. This "Metro Sexual" is standing in front of me looking at his abs and dancing. ON my 3rd rep, I quickly say, "please move". He turns and looks at me and smiles, looks back at the mirror and strikes a pose. I threw my 95pounders at his calves. I don't think he danced at the clubs that weekend.
Bro thats too funny ! I hate those little skinny guys with abs that think their the shit because they have abs and nothing else .

95% of the core stuff for athletes is BS too. The stability ball ruined strength. Now everyone wants to work their "stabilizers". Hello.

Louie simmons took a lot of flak saying that the US Olympic Lifting team's problem is that they are weak. They sit around talking about how explosive they are. Yeah they are explosive and still get their asses kicked. In the wealthiest country in the world that is pathetic. Some where down the line the importance of just being strong has fallen the wayside.

No one wants to do the basic hard work needed to get results. It's much easier doing stability ball work than 20 rep squats.

Oh, Yeah, I don't wanna get TOO big and bulky

although i respect louie a lot, i dont know how right he is here. ill agree but then again the europeans have always dominated olympic lifting and i frankly dont think as a country we care about it enough. but i think what he says is def relevant in areas outside of olympic lifting. ....
I mean nowadays people are all about plyometrics this and plyometrics that, if you dont have the raw strength, it doesn tmatter how fast u r.
i think we could do a whole nother thred on plyo's
101pro said:
95% of the core stuff for athletes is BS too. The stability ball ruined strength. Now everyone wants to work their "stabilizers". Hello.

Louie simmons took a lot of flak saying that the US Olympic Lifting team's problem is that they are weak. They sit around talking about how explosive they are. Yeah they are explosive and still get their asses kicked. In the wealthiest country in the world that is pathetic. Some where down the line the importance of just being strong has fallen the wayside.

No one wants to do the basic hard work needed to get results. It's much easier doing stability ball work than 20 rep squats.

Oh, Yeah, I don't wanna get TOO big and bulky

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner