over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building Something Beautiful - Kai Greene speaks about the Olympia, 2011

Mike Pulcinella

Banned
Registered
The latest Kai video is UP!!

"Building Something Beautiful - Kai Greene speaks about the Olympia, 2011" is ready to view on the www.MuscleMedsRx.com front page right now!

This is a very honest and inspirational interview that I did with Kai a few weeks ago that you won't want to miss.

thanks mike..! I always enjoy your work

does kai just get super high before he does there interviews or something

this MFer is so weird. I really hope he wins an olympia or else I could see him committing suicide

Kai is highly intelligent, ferociously driven, and extremely egomaniacal. He is a complete lunatic and that's why, in large part, he looks the way that he does..

HE WILL BE Mr. Olympia--it's just a matter of WHEN. Sorry guys, like him or not, the guy has better muscular development than anyone besides Jay.

By the way, LOVED the video Mike! You always capture of the true ESSENCE of Kai!!

Last edited:
he is definitely a trip. He looks like a big black lawn gnome with that hood on.

Kai is highly intelligent

He is in fact so very highly intelligent that Im surprised Harvard or MIT hasnt given him an honorary doctorate, it will come im sure, I would like to hear Kai have a debate with David Hawking about the shape of the Universe.

this MFer is so weird. I really hope he wins an olympia or else I could see him committing suicide
I agree with you on this bro...he just a grapefruit....LOL
Your work is super Mike...but ya should pick more human-like subjects.

Last edited:
Kai is highly intelligent, ferociously driven, and extremely egomaniacal. He is a complete lunatic and that's why, in large part, he looks the way that he does..

HE WILL BE Mr. Olympia--it's just a matter of WHEN. Sorry guys, like him or not, the guy has better muscular development than anyone besides Jay.

By the way, LOVED the video Mike! You always capture of the true ESSENCE of Kai!!

I believe this well

the part about winning an olympia anyway lol

He is a true sportsman and has a great power of determination. His time will come soon.

Kai is highly intelligent
No...Kai is NOT highly intelligent. In fact, he is likely of below average intelligence...which has been demonstrated in multiple ways. This should be obvious to a keen intellect, as anyone with above average intelligence will quickly be able to discern that Kai is working with a bit less brain cells than the average man.

People with high IQ's are typically able to articulate thoughts much more fluidly and accurately than Kai, who stumbles along every step of the way, clearly searching for words in order to proplery articulate himself, yet frequently being unsuccessful. At these junctures, Kai will often pause and appear to be deep in thought (as utilizing even a moderate volcabulary requires great concentration for Kai), but at the conclusion of these mini-meditations, instead of hearing a coherent and organized thought, we are usually left with a non-sensical ramble primarily composed of gibberish.

When Kai engages in these rants, he is not engaged in some profound self psychoanalysis...not at all. More truthfully, Kai is simply attempting to "act" smart...and in the process, usually ends up looking really stupid. Kai can't even organize his own thoughts, let alone proplery articulate them. He frequently struggles to put together a coherent sentence which is relevant to the conversation. Even worse, when he doesnt know something, which is often, he will regulary just make shit up...just to avoid looking like he doesn't know what he is talking about. At these times he really looks like a dumbass.

This reminds me of the time Kai was "teaching" (ROLMFAO) about muscle anatomy to a group of people at a seminar. At the beginning of the seminarm he proudly proclaims he has been BB'ing for 20+ years and that he has learned a thing or two about the muscles of the body. The first thing out of his mouth was an anatomy "lesson" about the 3 delt heads (Kai just happened to be the one stuck talking about delt training) and not more than a few seconds into his "lesson", it was apparent he had no fuckin' clue what the 3 delt heads were. In naming them, he didn't even get one of them right...and he ended up calling one of them a name which didn't even exist! What's even funnier is that you could tell he didn't know what they were, so he just started spouting out bullshit, so he wouldn't look stupid, which brings me to my point. ANY man with even a modicum of intelligence would NOT lead their "lesson' with subject matter they know nothing about! It was true and unintentional self-sabotage, which would've been avoided by even an average intellect....easily.

Anyone who really believes Kai is involved in some deep discovery of the mind when he speaks...or that he functions on a higher level than normal humans (yes, I have actually heard people say this shit) should have their own IQs checked. In truth, only an inferior intellect would be fooled by Kai's borderline retarded speech. Quite honestly, I am simply dumbfounded at the number of people who believe Kai is "very" smart. I have never seen a man try so hard to sound smart, yet fail so miserably on a regular basis. It's almost like Kai goes through the dictionary memorizing what he thinks are "big" words...and then subsequently tries to use them as frequently as possible, even when it's obvious that the meaning of the word is terribly out of place with the rest of his sentence. In other words...he has no idea how to use his own volcabulary.

In Kai's efforts to sound intelligent, he has said some of the dumbest things I have ever heard a pro BB'r say. Bob Chic said it best at the Mr. Olympia press conference last year when he said "Does anyone know what in the hell Kai is talking about?". Believe me, those present at the conference heard everything he was saying, but it was not their intellect which was deficient in comprehending Kai, but the other way around.

ferociously driven, and extremely egomaniacal.
This is true.

He is a complete lunatic
True.

and that's why, in large part, he looks the way that he does..

HE WILL BE Mr. Olympia--it's just a matter of WHEN.
I sure as hell hope not! The day our Mr. Olympia wears a "bun" for his hair-do...humps stage props...spreads his ass-cheeks onstage when posing when flexing his "glutes"...and continues to sponge off the government (and my taxes) long after making over 100K at the ASC...I will cry.

Sorry guys, like him or not, the guy has better muscular development than anyone besides Jay.
He's more developed, but Heath is better.

Yeah...Mike makes great videos. Love watching them, even when they are about Kai.

Awesome video. Kai came from nothing I admire his hard work and dedication. However his videos would be so much better if he didn't try to use words and terms that he doesn't seem to know what they mean or how to use them.

He sits there and tries to conjure up these big words just speak. I admire his accomplishments for his bodybuilding and size not his brain as long as he can carry on a conversion who cares about the rest. MM

He is in fact so very highly intelligent that Im surprised Harvard or MIT hasnt given him an honorary doctorate, it will come im sure, I would like to hear Kai have a debate with David Hawking about the shape of the Universe.

Stephen Hawking...??

Looks like Ross did a 180 lol. Ross; I would have to agree with your post Mike Arnold put up. Kai is below average intelligence and tries to appear like he is always deep in thought and then blurts out gibberish that makes no sense.

Kai will NEVER be Mr. Olympia!!!! It has nothing to do with his physique. The whole grapefruit thing, the stripper posing routines, and the ridiculous non sense he always spits out when he is on camera is what will keep him from being Mr. O!

wow did u write this?if so u nailed it

This year at the arnold I asked kai were he liveded in NY,He didn't know!he names 2 or 3 places before he figured which one,"what part of ny u from kai" "oh I'm from flushing I mean flatbush no east harlem" he repkied something along the lines of that,idc how much stress he was having sinced he was late at the musclemeds booth ,how u don't know wwere u live is behonyd me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws