over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulgarian Sopharma Clenbuteral

Ali

Registered
Has anyone used this stuff? I am trying to find pics online and i have but none match the packaging i have, unless they have changed their blister packs. All the pics i see online have a very plain look to them, but the ones i have are more modern looking as far as company logo and writing on the blister packs.

Just curious if anyone has tried this brand of clen.

Has anyone used this stuff? I am trying to find pics online and i have but none match the packaging i have, unless they have changed their blister packs. All the pics i see online have a very plain look to them, but the ones i have are more modern looking as far as company logo and writing on the blister packs.

I buy the Tribestan from Shopharma, I will call Bulgaria on Monday to check it out for you.

Thanks

I buy the Tribestan from Shopharma, I will call Bulgaria on Monday to check it out for you.

Thanks Emeric! I have looked online and the pictures are consistent, its the same blister pack in each pic, but the ones i've received look much nicer, modern writing and company logo. Clen is so cheap I highly doubt someone would go as far to fake this product....but you never know lol.

I appreciate your help.

here go

Here is the real product from Shopharma.

Attachments

• EB000344313 Clenbuterol_sopharma.jpg
    EB000344313 Clenbuterol_sopharma.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,849
Thanks the reply, Emeric. I will try to post some pics of the Sopharma i'm speaking of, becuase i believe they do have new packaging. I know the product is real my friend is on it and definetly is clen, and from a legit board sponcer.

Hopefully i can get pics up.

thanks for your help

The ones Emeric posted are good to go.
Both myself and friends of mine have done them, great results although I had to stop early cuz of an injury that kept me from training. Good stuff.

Hey Emeric,

Here is a link to a picture my friend sent me to the new blister packs from Sopharma. He's been on them for over a week and definetly real clen. But like i mentioned i was unable to find any picures matching these...every other ones i've seen have the older looking style of the pics you posted.

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219/AH2216/sopharmaclen001.jpg

Ali, forgot to return your PM...my bad...you asked about the clen and how you were going to space them out through the day...If I were to ever touch the stuff I would just pop the entire dose 1st thing in the am before my cardio....if you don't get the jitters then on the dose you were talking about then somethings wrong with your clen :D

Ali, forgot to return your PM...my bad...you asked about the clen and how you were going to space them out through the day...If I were to ever touch the stuff I would just pop the entire dose 1st thing in the am before my cardio....if you don't get the jitters then on the dose you were talking about then somethings wrong with your clen :D

No sweat bro...i know your busy getting peeled :) Yea, I'm not actually taking the clen, i got the clen for my buddy and he is currently using it. I haven't started it yet. Got it from a good board sponcer, but like i mentioned i just am unable to find any pics that match what we have. They look like a newer style, since the old once like emeric posted have a older look to them. Hopefully Emeric can pass this pic to his source in Sopharma.

i to just got some of the clen . i would also like to no if there good to go . havent took any yet.

i to just got some of the clen . i would also like to no if there good to go . havent took any yet.

Clen is so cheap it would be rediculous to fake. If you both are concerned just pop 60-80mcg, you should feel it with that dose as long as neither of you have been running it in the past couple of weeks.

Hey Emeric,

Here is a link to a picture my friend sent me to the new blister packs from Sopharma. He's been on them for over a week and definetly real clen. But like i mentioned i was unable to find any picures matching these...every other ones i've seen have the older looking style of the pics you posted.

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219/AH2216/sopharmaclen001.jpg

I just recived the confirmation, yes this is the new version, the expiration date should be on the right site of the blister, on the edge of the blister.

I just recived the confirmation, yes this is the new version, the expiration date should be on the right site of the blister, on the edge of the blister.

Here are some dietary supplements(tribestan, phytin and carsil) made by Shopharma in the blisters, so you can see the similitaries between the packaging.

Attachments

• tribesta, phytin, carsil.jpg
    tribesta, phytin, carsil.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,070
James...is your Clen look identical to mine?

yea brother its identical to urs. im gonna try it monday . i just will start with 60 mcg s. i had some when i did my show and it was the bomb. but will try and let you no .

Thanks Emeric..I feel much better about it since i bought this for my friend..i was a little worried. Its always nice to just hear the confirmation that something is GTG. He is definetly feeling it, but its alos his first time.

Thanks again

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members