over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk and then cut? - test only cycle

APBT

Newbies
My goal is to gain 5 kg muscle and decrease my bodyfat on a test only cycle. Can i bulk on 500 mg test in the first 8 weeks, and then cut on 250mg for another 8 weeks?

Like this:
1-8: 500 mg Test (bulk)
8-16: 250 mg Test (cut) - maybe shorter or longer, depends on the results
18-22: Nolvadex therapy

Its a long cycle, is it nescesarry to use HCG !?
What could be the side-effects if HCG is´nt used?

I´am 21 years, 183 cm and 95 kg
6 months ago i did my first cycle. 400 mg primobolan for 10 weeks

I am from denmark. So please excuse me if my english is poor :)

It looks very reasonable to me.

Is it necessary to use HCG? Well some would say no, others yes. If you can use it, I would by all means do so.

What could happen if you don't? A rough recovery, but there's no gaurantee you wouldn't have a rough recovery ahead of you if you do use it. It's just one of those safety nets, sure you may not 'fall', but if you do, wouldn't you appreciate a net?

How did things go after your primobolan cycle? Right there would be an indicator of whether or not HCG should be implemented. (But like I said, I would use it regardless.)

APBT said:
My goal is to gain 5 kg muscle and decrease my bodyfat on a test only cycle. Can i bulk on 500 mg test in the first 8 weeks, and then cut on 250mg for another 8 weeks?

Like this:
1-8: 500 mg Test (bulk)
8-16: 250 mg Test (cut) - maybe shorter or longer, depends on the results
18-22: Nolvadex therapy

Its a long cycle, is it nescesarry to use HCG !?
What could be the side-effects if HCG is´nt used?

I´am 21 years, 183 cm and 95 kg
6 months ago i did my first cycle. 400 mg primobolan for 10 weeks

I am from denmark. So please excuse me if my english is poor :)

Just use the test at 500mg straight through. There's no need to drop it to 250mg.
HCG every 4 weeks is a must.

Big A said:
Just use the test at 500mg straight through. There's no need to drop it to 250mg.
HCG every 4 weeks is a must.
VERY good advice from Big A. Your diet and cardio are gonna be the biggest factors. 500mgs is plenty to accomplish either goal.

BCC -----> I did not loose any muscle after my primo cycle. Did not feel any shutdown neather. My body felt like before the cycle.

BigA -----> Why do you think I should go with 500mg all the way? If 250mg test is enough I do not see any reason to do more. (I have even heard that 250mg EOW is enough??) Why is HCG every 4 weeks a must?

AWN04 --> I am gonna go 500 calories below my "equal weight calorie intake" plus cardio 3-4 times a week. Just wanna add some test to minimize the muscle los.

APBT said:
BCC -----> I did not loose any muscle after my primo cycle. Did not feel any shutdown neather. My body felt like before the cycle.

BigA -----> Why do you think I should go with 500mg all the way? If 250mg test is enough I do not see any reason to do more. (I have even heard that 250mg EOW is enough??) Why is HCG every 4 weeks a must?

AWN04 --> I am gonna go 500 calories below my "equal weight calorie intake" plus cardio 3-4 times a week. Just wanna add some test to minimize the muscle los.

200mgs a week is a fairly typical HRT dose. So 250mgs will pretty much shut you down then bring you right back to where you were. In other words you need to go a little bit above the dose to see some positive beneifts. Even 400mgs a week would do the trick. HCG is a personal thing as to the way many take it. Some take it through out the cycle and some take it at the end. Big A is suggesting the HCG every 4 weeks as a safety precaution more than anything to avoid down regulation of your own endogeneous test levels. Its kind of like a reminder every 4 weeks or so so that your body wont shut down all the way. Im more of a fan of doing it at the end and running an anti-e the whole way through...but thats just me and everyone is different. One thing I can say is that anyone who takes test should be taking HCG at the end or sometime through the cycle. I think its a big mistake not to and your recovery will be longer and rougher without.

Good points, I´am gonna add HCG for sure.

I thought the natural test production was about 50-75 mg a week. Then 250 mg must make the test level at least 3-4 times higher. Isn´t that enough to keep the muscles while I cut the fat away?

APBT said:

You wouldn't feel any shitdown with primobolan. Primobolan has no sides hormonal or otherwise. At one time, it was the numbe rone most prescribed drug in France to men, women and children, because of it's lack of sides and because it gave a general good feeling to the user, obviously for all the reasons that we like gear.

250mg/week of test is a very low dose and you won't see many results. 500mg will give you decent results and when you are cutting, the test will not hinder your fat loss, so there is no need to cut it down.
It takes approximately 4 weeks for the testes to shut down once exogenous hormones are introduced. By having HCG every 4 weeks, you are doing a very good attempt at maintaining the testes at a normal size and keeping your hormonal axis somewhat functioning.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws