over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk cycle of Test, EQ, and Anadrol....

That cycle should be great for you. As long as you are fine with the EQ (anxiety) it should really help build some lean muscle tissue. Obviously diet is everything as well. I love deca for bulking but if guys don't get anxiety issues on eq I think it goes great with test and especially adrol. I used to love both dbol and adrol but these days can't run much dbol. Adrol is better for me in every way. Many feel a little ill from adrol but nothing bad. It's amazing for strength, pumps and overall fullness. Eq compliments adrol very well and your doses of everything look great.

If I were running that cycle I would personally leave an AI until it's needed but everyone has a different opinion on that. If you add one in later or earlier go with the smallest effective dose. Everyone aromatizes at different rates but I would be using no more than 12.5mg aromasin daily on that cycle but of course you adjust if needed.

Everything looks great. I understand why many recommend longer durations of adrol but I personally like to have breaks. It's true massive doses are given to patients (HIV etc) for long durations and tolerated well. However I do think it's still relatively toxic. I would recommend 50mg for approx 4 weeks. Then later in the cycle you could add it in again at 50-100mg if you wanted. I sometimes do something like 3 on 3-4 off 3 on etc. If doing dbol I may try 20-30mg then 30-40mg then 40-50mg in each mini cycle during a long cycle.

I would recommend a good liver product such as synthergine on that cycle. In addition to 1-2 cholesterol supps such as citrus bergamot and garlic. Then of course curcumin and ubiquinol are also fantastic. No need to go over board but it's important to try to keep inflammation, cholesterol and liver enzymes as good as possible especially when using various AAS and eating at a calorie surplus. I don't mean to throw products at you and if your budget is tight just concentrate on the basics but figured I would mention a few things that could benefit you in the long run.

Great answers. I have all support supps on hand. Working on Jr. Nationals for next year and really wanted a good off season of good quality muscle.

Great answers. I have all support supps on hand. Working on Jr. Nationals for next year and really wanted a good off season of good quality muscle.

Losing water weight does not mean you have not maintained your LBM gains.

Yes, you'd lose more water when you come off Nandrolone when compared to EQ, but both will yield quality gains in lean tissue when the correct diet and training program.

"Maintaining gains" is subjective.

I think Nandrolone will mean more quality LBM gains when compared to Boldenone.

Looks good OP.

Anadrol is always a winner imo. Blows Dbol out of the water for bodybuilding purposes. Adrol and Tren are the 'game changers' in this sport as far as AAS are concernced.

Mainly the estrogen conversion and lose a lot when you cycle off.
Heard EQ you maintain most of the gains.

This is going to be debated but 'maintaining most of the gains' mostly means you've just gained less and you thus have less to lose also. Which is exactly what I would expect with Boldenone over Nandrolone.

I skimmed through some of the comments on here, and I agree with most everyone, except when it comes to dbol....bc I've never used it. For pure strength and bulking you can't go wrong with Anadrol and Testosterone as long as the Anadrol doesn't hinder your appettite. It didn't for me. There's no need to throw EQ in the mix. From my experience, EQ offers little strength or size gains...I prefer the drug more for cosmetic reasons.

Keep the solid nutrient dense calories up with training and you should be a happy man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131