over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Day!

Just switch out the Reds for some good ole Mary Jane [emoji38]

idk how to do the multi quote thing but fuck tobaco is fucking me up right now!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

CG how long you smoked for bro? the smoking post kinda craked me up cus.. eh... ive smoked cigs with all sorts a stuff in em! lol :eek::cool:
anywho

my lungs have been fucking hurting for like two weeks now.
and in my head i quit "smoking" like 5 years ago. well smoking store brand cigs:banghead:

cigars and cigar tobacco only since then. lol
and we all know about me n miss mary so thats a given.

really im just sharing cus i had no tobacco for a week or something, then... i just needed that special blunty flavor.... en and then... just a little tobacco only ciggarette, and ouch, it fucking hurts. but fuck dont i love tobacco!

im sitting here with my coffee, mj+tobacco cig mj only cig, making tobacco only cig... coughing on the one with tobacco, knowing im about to smoke a lil tobacco only, knowing its gona hurt me and be "bad"

wtf tobacco is so good! lol:love::headbang::mad:
my coffee cup is like 1.5 liter too. lol

bboy makes a great point but i dont think im gona listen to that today. lol

dark necesities my freinds, live n love:star-w:rs
lil more weed n nac ill be ok. lol

idk how to do the multi quote thing but fuck tobaco is fucking me up right now!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

CG how long you smoked for bro? the smoking post kinda craked me up cus.. eh... ive smoked cigs with all sorts a stuff in em! lol :eek::cool:
anywho

and in my head i quit "smoking" like 5 years ago. well smoking store brand cigs:banghead:

really im just sharing cus i had no tobacco for a week or something, then... i just needed that special blunty flavor.... en and then... just a little tobacco only ciggarette, and ouch, it fucking hurts. but fuck dont i love tobacco!

im sitting here with my coffee, mj+tobacco cig mj only cig, making tobacco only cig... coughing on the one with tobacco, knowing im about to smoke a lil tobacco only, knowing its gona hurt me and be "bad"

posted while toasted?

Just switch out the Reds for some good ole Mary Jane [emoji38]

I used to Daily...Shit I was buying a Quarter pound every couple mnths Keeping the Crew Motivated....

Short Story: I was 25 walking into Yeagers for my Leg workout Stoned!
The guys All smelt it on Me and asked are you Stoned?
I replied; Hell Yes, why else would I come here to do This!

Unfortionitly I need to stay more Level Headed in the Gym and Elsewhere...But goes Great with the Bar Bands and Boating!!!

Last edited:

anywho

That little icon to the right of "Edit"-"Quote" that's a single quotation mark (") in the lower right hand corner of the post you're replying to. Click on it, this will highlight that post. Then each post you want to reply to, keep hitting that single quotation of however many individual posts you want to reply to. Then hit the quote icon at the bottom of the page.

It'll separate each and every quote that you'll reply to.

The only thing that would kick Concreter’s ass is a Spelling Bee.

I used to Daily...Shit I was buying a Quarter pound every couple mnths Keeping the Crew Motivated....

Short Story: I was 25 walking into Yeagers for my Leg workout Stoned!
The guys All smelt it on Me and asked are you Stoned?
I replied; Hell Yes, why else would I come here to do This!

Unfortionitly I need to stay more Level Headed in the Gym and Elsewhere...But goes Great with the Bar Bands and Boating!!!
See I am opposite, I smoke weed daily and cigarettes at the bar and when partying on occasion. Lately I have been messing with some coca leaf products. 100mg coca leaf with a couple grams of mary in the morning take me thru lunch. Then again at lunch to finish out the day. Other day at lunch I left office and had some coca leaf, Heineken, and mary for lunch. Came back to office and worked another solid 6hrs.

I have only heard people say whoa what's that smell a couple times and I smoke while walking to and from office to train. I have never been approached about it though. People must not suspect me cuz of way I am dressed and job/position. Plus no one can ever tell, they are usually surprised to hear I am lol.

Now preworkout, its a must. Don't workout without it, and helps me ignore the idiots at the gym.

anywho

Too many cigs makes me nauseous personally lol. I need to take a break from mary to try to resensitize again, don't feel much anymore.

He's going to tax us to death, I'll take my chances with my usual route then walk into one of those dispensaries lol.

Yes, but now after you pick up an oz of your usual route you don't have to worry about getting pulled over and having a cop find it in your console or glove box.....cuz it will be legal. :headbang:

Another Rain Day!
After pouring 3 driveways and tearing out a Garage floor in 3 days I'm feeling Better and Energy is Good!
Chest, shoulders Trize and a Tic of Bize...

2;30 AM 2 ius Pharma
4;AM, 100 gms cereal and GW, 20 mg Tbol and a Insuligen.
Nap till 6:AM then coffee
7AM, 20 mgs Super and 1 1/2 mgs M-tren with 50 Adrol
8Am, 10 ius Yellow top and Huperzine
9AM Pre MA pump, 30 gms Bcaas in Gatorade, 50 winny and 10 Halo!
Intra: size-on, 30 waxy, 75 Whey-iso, 1 Versa, 1 Insuligen and 1 MK
Hit 50 LR3 and 1000 mcg.
Post: Dark Matter, 30 HBCD, 30 of each Egg,Whole egg and Beef with another Versa and Insuligen.
Water and Maybe a Nap!

Going for Dinner at Bucci for my Sons 22nd. Major portions!!! And Have you Ever seen there Sundays ???
All vitamins, another GW, Versa, Insuligen, Some Digestive enzymes plus another hit of Super, Adrol and Dbol!
Should be Good for 8-10 pds....

Put on 7 lbs last go. Dropped it all back to 245lbs this A.M.
Still Big and Full with my waist getting Smaller and Just outside of Being Razor Cut!!!

Last edited:
Too many cigs makes me nauseous personally lol. I need to take a break from mary to try to resensitize again, don't feel much anymore.

From my 15 years of MJ use, it only takes several days to get some 're-sensitization' going but forget it if you think you're ever truly going to go back to baseline, the endocannaboid system is pretty fuggin complexed is what we're finding out. I remember the first time I hit that shit at 14 it was like god reached out and kissed me on the forehead, i'd give anything for that feeling back but I at least can get stoned if I just go 3-5 days without smoking.

Currently on a break for school as they test like a mf, so screw you guys for making me fiend.

Also this thread fucks

Another Rain Day!
After pouring 3 driveways and tearing out a Garage floor in 3 days I'm feeling Better and Energy is Good!
Chest, shoulders Trize and a Tic of Bize...

2;30 AM 2 ius Pharma
4;AM, 100 gms cereal and GW, 20 mg Tbol and a Insuligen.
Nap till 6:AM then coffee
7AM, 20 mgs Super and 1 1/2 mgs M-tren with 50 Adrol
8Am, 10 ius Yellow top and Huperzine
9AM Pre MA pump, 30 gms Bcaas in Gatorade, 50 winny and 10 Halo!
Intra: size-on, 30 waxy, 75 Whey-iso, 1 Versa, 1 Insuligen and 1 MK
Hit 50 LR3 and 1000 mcg.
Post: Dark Matter, 30 HBCD, 30 of each Egg,Whole egg and Beef with another Versa and Insuligen.
Water and Maybe a Nap!

Going for Dinner at Bucci for my Sons 22nd. Major portions!!! And Have you Ever seen there Sundays ???
All vitamins, another GW, Versa, Insuligen, Some Digestive enzymes plus another hit of Super, Adrol and Dbol!
Should be Good for 8-10 pds....

Put on 7 lbs last go. Dropped it all back to 245lbs this A.M.
Still Big and Full with my waist getting Smaller and Just outside of Being Razor Cut!!!

these doses, are they only on workout days or is it every day? if its only workout days whats the rest of the week look like, supps wise?

I only smoke (weed) one weekend a month just to relax, eat good, and sleep like a baby. Never get a chance anymore to build much tolerance. Back in the day I use to smoke all day EVERY day.

Man I been smoking mj since I'm 12 and I haven't smoke since January now.my tolerance was so big I couldn't get high no matter what. And I get potent shit. I even tried all kinds from the dispensery in Colorado and Vegas but nothing just the usual ass dragging feeling and the munchies. In 3 weeks I'm going to Vegas to party up and I'm gonna get high Craig like a mutha fo [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That little icon to the right of "Edit"-"Quote" that's a single quotation mark (") in the lower right hand corner of the post you're replying to. Click on it, this will highlight that post. Then each post you want to reply to, keep hitting that single quotation of however many individual posts you want to reply to. Then hit the quote icon at the bottom of the page.

It'll separate each and every quote that you'll reply to.

dear lord! more then medical info!
thanks sewie!
right now im totally seeing you as sort of a jacked verions of the old bearded guy on the dos x comerical, most interesting man in the world.. most knowledgeable juice head on the planet...:love:

its good to see you around brotha, dropped off for a minute there...
tobaccoo cig or real cig? lol
tobaccoo for me is limited but super strong. lol

you know i dont like the normal feel so i gotta keep those levels up. lol

on days when we do tastings its pretty normal to have like 4-5, 2-3g cones going at the same time.... for who ever comes over! lol:headbang:

these doses, are they only on workout days or is it every day? if its only workout days whats the rest of the week look like, supps wise?

What a Workout!~!!
If I could only Walk around like that Daily!
Cuurently 500 Test C and 800 Primo E
I add in and Take out as I see Needed.
Tomorrow I'll Keep in the Adrol w just 10 mgs Super A.M.. Keeping the macros high to feed whatever muscle recovery needed!
P.M. some Tbol and another 10mgs Super while eating Semi-clean.
Saturday, light Back and Bize A.M. 50 mg winny and a Hit of Halo.
Quick Shred, Jacked but Full look for My 1st visit to the River Venue!
Not the Best of weather Forecasted Sooo the Abbs don't need to be Diced!
Just a Diego T Will work Well!
The rest of the week I coast with just a Little Extra Primo Oral till next workout or Thursday to start the Dial in Process Depending on the Show!!!

I'll be hitting the Whiskey with some Beer chasers and A few Toooks for The Tom Petty Cover Band!
Great tunes! Even Better whwn Chemically Altered!

Last edited:
we gonna get pics?
i live vicariously thru u, u know!
im in the middle of nowhere little northeast ohio tiny college town where the browns used to practice way back when.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131