over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Day!

When do you plan to next get bloods done?

its good to see you around brotha, dropped off for a minute there...

tobaccoo cig or real cig? lol

tobaccoo for me is limited but super strong. lol

you know i dont like the normal feel so i gotta keep those levels up. lol

on days when we do tastings its pretty normal to have like 4-5, 2-3g cones going at the same time.... for who ever comes over! lol:headbang:

Tobacco sig makes me sick from too many. I don't get sick from too much mj, I only get sick if I don't have it hahaha!

Smoking right now brother!

Its been exactly 3 mnths sense I donated and tested.
All bloods looked Fairly good and that's before I included more of a Regimen of Tudca, Nac and milk thistle.
Last donation I was down to 42..Lower than ever in 10yrs!
Cut myself shaving just yesterday and a Cut you could not even See bleed like Crazy...I could see how thin the blood was on just 1/2 aspirin Daily!

I did end up with some Nasty Acid Reflux last Night...Too much Food and desert or thinking too many Scavengers!
Between the GW x 2, Superdrol, LR3 @ 50mcgs plus digestive enzymes not to mention the insuligen and versagain earlier!

All bloods looked Fairly good and that's before I included more of a Regimen of Tudca, Nac and milk thistle.
Cut myself shaving just yesterday and a Cut you could not even See bleed like Crazy...I could see how thin the blood was on just 1/2 aspirin Daily!

I did end up with some Nasty Acid Reflux last Night...Too much Food and desert or thinking too many Scavengers!
Between the GW x 2, Superdrol, LR3 @ 50mcgs plus digestive enzymes not to mention the insuligen and versagain earlier!

Be interested to know what your lipids and liver values are on 3 oral steroids?

So after Bustin Ass the last few weeks Today I Woke at 244lbs.
Its a Rain day sooo I'm hitting the Gym.
Chest, shoulders, traps, triceps and biceps with some wrist curls tp Finish!
Supps:
5 A.M. Pot of coffee, ephedrine, aspirin, l-carnitine and Ampk 2 ius Pharma HGH with a hit of Winny and 10 mgs GW5015.
Hour later....20 mgs Superdrol and 1.5 gms M-tren. then Shower.
Hour later' Pre, 10 ius Yellow top, huperzine, Adrol,Tbol and dbol. with my MA pump, 30gms Bcaas and 3 gms B-Alanine mixed in Gatorade.
Intra: Size-on, 30 gms Waxy and 75 whey with Insuligen.
Post 150mcgs X 6 MGF with 75 gms Egg and Whole egg plus Dark Matter and 30 gms Hbcds along with Versa-gain.
Normally I would Hit some LR3 and Halo but leaving those out today.
Beef sandwich when appetite returns with another Adrol.
Full dose of Mk 677 around 3pm then Sex!
Big Steak Dinner with another dose of GW5015 before my Hour or more long Desert!
Currently on 500 test C and 800 primo Minimum!
Just thought I would put this out there!

Like your posts bro. I don't ve any lessons to give you. If you enjoy your life, it s great :headbang:

Tobacco sig makes me sick from too many. I don't get sick from too much mj, I only get sick if I don't have it hahaha!

Smoking right now brother!

lol
i think you have a lil sense of how much i like all this...

this new friend... had tried smoking a number of times and said, it never hit him.. he was immune... lol

i went out with him n his chick one night, she wanted him to try n finally get words i dont like. lol
im not sure if he hit it twice or like 4-5 times to be honest... lol

lil while later he goes... i think im starting to feel it! lol
lil while later he is vomiting and debating calling paramedics! lol
:cool:
:star-w:rs

Last edited:

milk thistel is really old school and not tons of newer science to support.
nac shoot for 3g easy. and i think tudca has a strong point of deminishing returns around 750mgs... ( i think, on the tudca. i might be off on the number but that one no use in hitting too heavy )

I need to be more like concreter. Maybe not with the smokes or usage but his attitude will keep him living old. Stress is a killer and I’d wager it’s healthier to lean towards his overall lifestyle than to think you are having a full on heart attack every time you have an itch on your chest like me.

Be interested to know what your lipids and liver values are on 3 oral steroids?

I know Total was less than 200...Good and Bad a Bit skewed but isn't Everybodys! ?
Liver values were under 50 before any Liver support. After nearly 10 yrs of Orals, Tren and others"
Read that by increasing my Liver function my cholesterol numbers would also improve?

lol
i think you have a lil sense of how much i like all this...

this new friend... had tried smoking a number of times and said, it never hit him.. he was immune... lol

i went out with him n his chick one night, she wanted him to try n finally get words i dont like. lol
im not sure if he hit it twice or like 4-5 times to be honest... lol

lil while later he goes... i think im starting to feel it! lol
lil while later he is vomiting and debating calling paramedics! lol
:cool:

years ago i grew white widow, hit it, hit it, hit it some more....ended up almost calling the ambulance, i got so fuckin sick.
last year my neighbor, she gets medicinal thru the mail from cali, she's a fuckin drug dealer. anyway, i took 3 little hits and was sick all night. on 3 hits. but i was on kratom too. never again will i smoke weed with kratom. or smoke weed. not a fan. unless its pure sativa.

years ago i grew white widow, hit it, hit it, hit it some more....ended up almost calling the ambulance, i got so fuckin sick.
last year my neighbor, she gets medicinal thru the mail from cali, she's a fuckin drug dealer. anyway, i took 3 little hits and was sick all night. on 3 hits. but i was on kratom too. never again will i smoke weed with kratom. or smoke weed. not a fan. unless its pure sativa.

Why only pure sativa? The mind high sativa/body high indica is absolute nonsense, marijuana broscience. Botanists classified these plants long ago the way they classify all plants, based on their aesthetic. Indica: short, broad plant. Sativa: tall narrow plant.

https://www.thestranger.com/weed/2017/08/23/25380755/please-shut-up-about-indica-versus-sativa

I'm in the cannabis industry and its strain dependent. I've seen supposed Sativa make me lazy and Indicas that made me giggle :)

Both highs have thier place and learning about terpenes is where you really get into what effects you the best.

If you dont like thc cannabis you should try smoking high cbd hemp flower. People laugh but when they try it they all say they love it for day time stress relief when being stoned isn't an option.

Read that by increasing my Liver function my cholesterol numbers would also improve?

It can, but in your case I wouldnt bet on it. Generally thats for fatty liver disease.

Another Rain Day!
Just did Chest delts and trize Thursday, Back and bize Saturday.
Sooo, Crosses, upright rows while supersetting bize and trize. Just Feed the Pump and through the Anabolics at It!
Probably wont see the Gym till Saturday. Quicky before Boating.
Need to be Dialed to the 9's......

i dont wana hi jack cgs bulk too much but he likes the green too. lol
once you get waaaaay into this you find really odd phenos that fuck everything up... some of the best things ive had have been confused like some sative dom ogk, indica dom jolly rancher... a super cool sort of indica dom sativa... had sativa structure but dark purple flowers and the smoke smelled like straight incense!!:eek::eek: never been a fan of widow....

Back in the Day after a Nasty session of blowing are Brains out, were sitting there crashing w-RockGut! My buddy walks in Smelling exactly like a Skunk!
This Shit was Black Skunk Bud...1 Hit and I was Cured Instantly!
Pipe came around again and I turned it Down...I couldn't of felt any Better!!!
Wish I would of bought 100 pds. or at least enough for 1 hit after every other Yaoo session!

Back in the Day after a Nasty session of blowing are Brains out, were sitting there crashing w-RockGut! My buddy walks in Smelling exactly like a Skunk!
Wish I would of bought 100 pds. or at least enough for 1 hit after every other Yaoo session!

i wonder if thats the same seed bc bud depot sells, they got one called the black.
got my widow there. years ago that is.

we totally need to have a 3 day pm party!!!:eek::eek::headbang::headbang::love::love:

what a fucked up idea...
i could totally make that happen
:naughty:

Im only good for 18 hours....EOD!
3 Days ?, if your not Dead you may think you are or wish you Were!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear