over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk supplement powders /trusted suppliers

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've always used TN(Dante) for my needs when it came to this but there are certain products that he unfortunately does not carry. I am looking to grab some TMG(betaine anhydrous) and Creatine HCL by the kilogram. I could be in the market for some other things as well if they are of trusted high quality. Does anyone have any experience with places that have a bulletproof reputation and or CoA's?

Im a big believer in:(and really don't believe much else is needed for sports nutrition besides maybe an electrolyte mix)
EAA, Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, HBCD or gatorade powder....

AND the ones I need to now source..
TMG
Creatine HCL

Thanks in advance!

Firebirdz

Registered
Newbies
A couple ive used in the past are....

You will have to check to see if they what you need and can provide the coa’s

Knight9

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A couple ive used in the past are....

You will have to check to see if they what you need and can provide the coa’s

Good to see you read my post and the first place you listed was the place I mentioned I always use and DOESN'T HAVE the two products I am needing.

BulkSupplements is actually the place I was considering using for TMG and Creatine HCL. Again, I am looking for personal experience with the quality products from somewhere...not help with a google search.

Firebirdz

Registered
Newbies
Wow!

Thats the response for trying to help?

You didn't mention mention bulk-powders in your question. You mentioned some of there products, but if i would have google searched them then i would known thats what you were referring to. I didn't recall which ones sold which items. I never used the TN(Dante) stuff your referring to.

These are the ones i had used in the past. That was my personal experience, thats why i stated you needed to see if they had what you wanted. Didn't realize you wanted someone to do the work for you...

Knight9

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Wow!

Thats the response for trying to help?

You didn't mention mention bulk-powders in your question. You mentioned some of there products, but if i would have google searched them then i would known thats what you were referring to. I didn't recall which ones sold which items. I never used the TN(Dante) stuff your referring to.

These are the ones i had used in the past. That was my personal experience, thats why i stated you needed to see if they had what you wanted. Didn't realize you wanted someone to do the work for you...

I didn't say I mentioned bulksupps. I said I happened to be thinking of using them and you basically gave me a listing/google search without providing any valuable info I was asking for. Are you kidding me? I wanted INFO on your experience and orders...NOT a google search listing and a mention that you had used them before. You provided no pertinent info to what I was specifically asking which was product, experience, quality, and CoA's..anything you noticed whether anecdotal or not would have also been acceptable. Reading is fundamental.
and TN is truenutrition ffs.

Firebirdz

Registered
Newbies
At least we ageee on 1 thing, reading is fundamental, I never said you said anything about bulksupps...

Ill leave your threads alone so you can attempt to bully others. I do apologize that i didn't help your info search any.

Rude and condescending comments definitely wont help you get the answers you search for.

Enjoy your week.

madmuscle25

Registered
I use bulk supplements TMG currently. Quality seems just As good as any other bulk provider I’ve tried.

xpoc

Registered
I get nearly all protein, BCAA, creatine, arginine, citrulline, etc. from bulksupplements

MrBob

Registered
Newbies
I use Bulksupplements and have been very satisfied with their quality and service.

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
bulk sups here as well, love their 20kg bags of some stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyT069