over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking and flexibility

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is my real off season..
I’m extremely full that it’s so hard to wash my face, doing the daily things I used to do when I was 20 pounds lighter is a pain the ass now, my flexibility sucks.. am I the only one?

I feel like an off season isn’t worth it anymore, asking my gf to take my socks off is bullshit bruh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you man. I'm recomping currently and getting into certain poses is sooo much fckin easier its literally laughable. Shoulder mobility for squats is night and day different. Ive been doing band dislocations, and wearing "bow tie" for my rounded shoulders. That alone has made a difference. I knocked training down to 5 days a week so im really going to try and add mobility to my routines.

It is what it is man. You really have to stay on top of it. I dont and i really need to. Gonna sound like a dumbass, i just dont have time for it. But, once im injured because of it I'm sure ill have plenty of time for it :eek::banghead:

Tons of good dudes on IG to follow for mobility work. Finding a good chiro for ART, FST is also a huge game changer for me personally.

I feel you man. I'm recomping currently and getting into certain poses is sooo much fckin easier its literally laughable. Shoulder mobility for squats is night and day different. Ive been doing band dislocations, and wearing "bow tie" for my rounded shoulders. That alone has made a difference. I knocked training down to 5 days a week so im really going to try and add mobility to my routines.

It is what it is man. You really have to stay on top of it. I dont and i really need to. Gonna sound like a dumbass, i just dont have time for it. But, once im injured because of it I'm sure ill have plenty of time for it :eek::banghead:

Tons of good dudes on IG to follow for mobility work. Finding a good chiro for ART, FST is also a huge game changer for me personally.

I almost dropped the squat bar today warming up because of shoulder mobility n couldn’t rerack it properly . I laughed at myself .. I’m going to YouTube some mobility work n do that every workout..

Youtube - Smashwerx - Has everything youll need. Now the difficult part. Actually doing it. :rolleyes:

It stinks having to take a deep breath before you bend over to quickly tie your shoes.

Yoga. [emoji846]

It'll suck at first but solve so much of the mobility problem

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yoga. [emoji846]

It'll suck at first but solve so much of the mobility problem

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just be careful if on test and proviron and the view is good. My "friend" had an embarrassing situation from that.

When I was bulking to 118kg in 5'6 my water retention was so bad that even when I walk for 30 minutes I sweat like crazy and I cant properly clean my ass with a tissue after taking a poo. Will never go up to that weight again. nightmare.

I have never understood the concept of bulking. Why do you have to gain 20 plus pounds only to diet down and keep 3 or 4 pounds of lean mass? Why not just put on that lean mass over time without the negative health consequences of bulking? Just seems overall easier and healthier to me.

I have never understood the concept of bulking. Why do you have to gain 20 plus pounds only to diet down and keep 3 or 4 pounds of lean mass? Why not just put on that lean mass over time without the negative health consequences of bulking? Just seems overall easier and healthier to me.

If you agree or understand it doesnt change that it can be uber productive. Look what ian valliare did in 18 months in a hypercaloric state.

Call me crazy, but you've gotta eat to grow. We all know most people over do it, but eating like a bird for 8 months then prepping for for 4 isnt going to produce significant changes.

20+ lbs over stage weight isnt shit. Especially if you're looking to actually grow and not compete as a MW your entire life.

I breathe hard loud as fuck when I put on initial water weight. Sucks. Do my cardio everyday though

At 265 pounds it was a bitch trying to tie my shoes. And I couldn't reach back to buckle my seatbelt without using my other arm to push my elbow back to reach it

It sucks. I can't fucking reach my neck and back anymore. Have to use a fucking loofah on a stick when showering. i can no longer reach my gluteus medius for injections. Sitting on normal people chairs becomes painful after about 10 min (glutes are still somewhat lean). Oh yeah, when taking a crap, I have to wipe from the front now lol. Lift the package up with one hand and go to work with the other one.

Last edited:

That’s what I did for 5 years... I made huge improvements... but key word 5 YEARS. it’s time to get those improvements in ONE and done. I don’t have all the time in the world

It sucks. I can't fucking reach my neck and back anymore. Have to use a fucking loofah on a stick when showering. i can no longer reach my gluteus medius for injections. Sitting on normal people chairs becomes painful after about 10 min (glutes are still somewhat lean). Oh yeah, when taking a crap, I have to wipe from the front now lol. Lift the package up with one hand and go to work with the other one.

Jesus man - that’s terrible !!! I’m 5”7.5 (I think if I inversion I can but 5”8 and and 235 with pretty decent abs I can wipe my ass. And I got a HUGE ghetto ass dats fa sure....

That’s a shower for sure after every shit going back to front. Then again I use wet wipes and still rinse in shower whenever possible.

Jesus man - that’s terrible !!! I’m 5”7.5 (I think if I inversion I can but 5”8 and and 235 with pretty decent abs I can wipe my ass. And I got a HUGE ghetto ass dats fa sure....

That’s a shower for sure after every shit going back to front. Then again I use wet wipes and still rinse in shower whenever possible.
It's not like you wipe all the way up your balls lol, you stop way before that. It's no more or less hygienic than wiping front to back.

https://lifehacker.com/5805108/which-direction-should-i-wipe

Youtube - Smashwerx - Has everything youll need. Now the difficult part. Actually doing it. :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for the tip, mobility is something I really need to educate myself on.

It stinks having to take a deep breath before you bend over to quickly tie your shoes.

Glad it's not just me. Can't reach around my shoulders or back of head, gasp for air tying my shoes, no way can reach farther than the edge of my lats to try to scratch my back. 5'5", 210 lbs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear