over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking compounds that aren’t 19-nors?

If you are afraid of trt or intend to fully "recover" I would suggest staying clear of aas all together. I've personally never known anyone to ever just do 1 cycle or ever actually recover to pre aas testosterone levels.

This isn't meant as a dick comment. I say the same thing to people at the gym who ask me about doing their first cycle.
Exactly. Once you start it’s a life long commitment for sure.

What would be a good dose range for GH do you think?

What everyone thinks is going to be different and at the end of the day completely pointless.

5iu is going to give more results than 2iu, 10 iu more results than 5 iu and so on..

There's no "safe" amount of any of this stuff imo and if there is its not an amount really advantageous for muscle accrual.

If you choose to dabble understand none of this shit is "healthy" and everyone is different. There's no set in stone numbers that if you want to be 220lbs (arbitrary number) you need to use x amount. Also 220lbs looks vastly different on 10 different people regardless of height and body fat.

OP the sooner you start looking at MPMD as a source of entertainment vs a reliable source of information the better off you are going to be.

It's beach body if I'm to be totally honest. Don't see myself ever competing on a bodybuilding stage and well at 37 probably missed that boat regardless. I do want to compete in powerlifting however one day so this would play a part also.

So ok where this Deca thing has mainly stemmed from and has been discussed with others who concur is from More Plates More Dates blog/channel. To quote the exact paragraph:

"The 19-Nors are the most suppressive family of the anabolic steroid family tree, and will keep your HPTA suppressed even at minuscule trace amounts.
Considering this, it would be prudent to reserve your use of them until you have decided if you will be blasting and cruising for the majority of your life.
Even one injection of Nandrolone can keep your HPTA suppressed for months, regardless of what you do."

Now I could be wrong even naïve but he does seem to know his shit, so use him as a starting point and then try to research further from there.

Tren I don't think I would ever fuck with it. Just from all the shit I have heard/read, it's not necessary for my goals.
At 37 your HPTA is irrelevant bc your test is already crashing bro. I’m not saying jump on a gram but I spent 2 1/2 years off recently to get my wife pregnant and my T was low, I’m 43, my test being low I had the worst labs of my entire life. I’m back on, moderate test dose, 500 mg, waiting on some ancillaries my labs are at worst ok my total cholesterol is always low, my HDL was 20 but my ldl was 65 so the ratio is good. I do take a lot of omegas, and other cardiovascular protective supplements and have since I was in my early 20s. Low T will fuck you up good- less sex, less strength leads to (usually) a more sedentary lifestyle and being fat and/or diabetic will kill you faster than roids. That said cardio, eat healthy- dump caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol with some test and EQ and you’ll look, feel and be healthier, than a “regular guy” the deaths this year all had to do with diuretics and what I believe is an outside clotting factor. Decades of rare random deaths like Dallas then the pandemic hits and as we fix it people start dropping…? Yes Rich died, Rich put silicone in his arms took more shit a day than any 2 IFBB pros and was snorting coke when he crashed, now if you have a family history then yes go medically supervised TRT, genetics play a big role, they killed John, not competing. There’s risk to everything, due at 70 having lived life on your terms or 85 wondering “what if” I mean also when you hang it up if you put the same energy into health as you do this you’ll prolly be good, then again we could all get hit by a car tomorrow so….

OP the sooner you start looking at MPMD as a source of entertainment vs a reliable source of information the better off you are going to be.
MPMD is a fear monger who juices up then tells people not too and plays on their fears. He’s all about bad news. Look at DJ, Dorian, Lee these guys weren’t average doers or sized but nice they hung em up they stayed healthy, yes Mike was taking 300 mcg of clen so did that Zyzz kid clen and skin are more of an issue than anything and even there it’s abuse not use that’s the issue

At 37 your HPTA is irrelevant bc your test is already crashing bro. I’m not saying jump on a gram but I spent 2 1/2 years off recently to get my wife pregnant and my T was low, I’m 43, my test being low I had the worst labs of my entire life. I’m back on, moderate test dose, 500 mg, waiting on some ancillaries my labs are at worst ok my total cholesterol is always low, my HDL was 20 but my ldl was 65 so the ratio is good. I do take a lot of omegas, and other cardiovascular protective supplements and have since I was in my early 20s. Low T will fuck you up good- less sex, less strength leads to (usually) a more sedentary lifestyle and being fat and/or diabetic will kill you faster than roids. That said cardio, eat healthy- dump caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol with some test and EQ and you’ll look, feel and be healthier, than a “regular guy” the deaths this year all had to do with diuretics and what I believe is an outside clotting factor. Decades of rare random deaths like Dallas then the pandemic hits and as we fix it people start dropping…? Yes Rich died, Rich put silicone in his arms took more shit a day than any 2 IFBB pros and was snorting coke when he crashed, now if you have a family history then yes go medically supervised TRT, genetics play a big role, they killed John, not competing. There’s risk to everything, due at 70 having lived life on your terms or 85 wondering “what if” I mean also when you hang it up if you put the same energy into health as you do this you’ll prolly be good, then again we could all get hit by a car tomorrow so….
You present a very good argument 😅

Prolactin has been shown in quite a few studies to be controlled by masterone.. also the connection between elevated estrogen and prolactin is well known.. so if you control estrogen you will influence prolactin.. or like I mentioned just add a bit of masteron
Have you seen anyone run into prolactin issues running say, 300 test 200 deca?

Very individual.. some are very sensitive.. I woukdnt think so for most but until one gets blood work it's hard to know as some suffer no side effect from elevated prolactin..

I figured it would be rare at a low dose... I've heard men were prescribed as much as 200mg deca clinically so you assume this would be a well tolerated dose for 99% of men. Moral of the story, get your damn blood checked lol. Appreciate it Lats.

No never at that dose, I’m sure it’s possible, I’ve seen a few times where a lil oil that would secrete from nipples but only under pressure and they were taking much more along with fenugreek which also causes that AND there was zero gyno so it was all irrelevant and yes all were on tren. Though personally I prefer eq except if you can get legit Norma Hellas then I’m all about deca over EQ but that’s just my personal shit could be mental.

Oil out the nips lol!? That's some crazy shit 😳

I've never head of Norma Hellas... is this the best pharma grade deca in your opinion?

I've never head of Norma Hellas... is this the best pharma grade deca in your opinion?
I used norma for years for my deca.. great stuff no doubt

yea a lil oil its gone been gone seen it a lot of times i believe its from prolactin, a buddy had it so i squeezed mine real hard and got like half a tear drop out, i looked it up its just sebaceous oil in the gland. Yes Greek Norma Hellas, best Deca ever made hands down imo.

Prolactin has been shown in quite a few studies to be controlled by masterone.. also the connection between elevated estrogen and prolactin is well known.. so if you control estrogen you will influence prolactin.. or like I mentioned just add a bit of masteron
mast and provirion

mast and provirion
Yep.. I have said for years the fear of deca dick can easily be remedy.. mast.. and like you said proviron provide enough displacement to provide protection against sexual sides

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131