over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking cycle, first time insulin!

Sinum

Newbies
What's up, guys?

I am 25 years old, training 5 years more seriously. 3 years naturally and last 2 years I've been using some gear. I am 190cm (6"2), 105kg (230lbs).

I've done 4 cycles so far, ran some test prop., test cyp., deca, equipose, anadrol, dbol and that's it. Now, I am planning to add some insulin in my next cycle. That's what I have in mind:

1-12 Sustanon 500mg/EW
1-12 Deca 500mg/EQ
1-8 Dbol 50mg/ED
4-12 Proviron 50mg/ED
1-12 8iu slin ED (2x per day 4iu)
1-12 T3 25mcg/ED

PCT
8-13 HCG 1000iu EW
13-14 clomid 25mg/ED
14-16 Nolvadex 25mg/ED

My diet:

09.00 6whole eggs, oats, some fruit
11.30 steak, rice
14.30 chicken, vegies
16.00 gym
17.30 after workout protein shake (gainer, 1000 calories, 20grams BCAA, 10grams glutamine, etc.. I feel this stuff is perfect with insulin PharmaFreak - Highest Quality Supplements | PharmaFreak pagepath=Home/International_Products/MASS_FREAK&id=42059 )
18.30 chicken, rice
21.00 fish, vegies abit potato
23.30 protein shake or cottage cheese

I'll be going to gym 5times per week, maybe even 6times, depends how I'll feel. Do you have any suggestions or advice, especially for insulin.

Why use insulin everyday? And why start at 8iu? Just curious if there's reason you do this.

That is a very vague description of diet and when you use the slin.

Personaly I pin my insulin (humulin-R) 10iu right before I walk in the gym , start sipping my intra shake , 20g BCAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g creatine , 50g waxy maze , train for 45-60 min , drink shake that is 50+g Whey isolate , 50g waxy maze , 1.5-2hr post shake have a meal 60g protein from lean meat and 59g carbs from yams.

slin

I would start at a lower dose and work youre way up untill you know how you react to slin. When I use it it's only on the day's I work out. If I use it everyday I find I start to gain fat. Another thing when I use slin everyday I loose my sensitivity to it, so I need more to get the same effect. Just my opinion, hope it helps. Be really careful, slin will kill you quick, good luck.

MY 2 CENTS

Extend to 16 weeks take eq the first 8weeks then deca or NPP the second 8 weeks.Will keep your body guessing . Leave off the T3-Add some GH 3.3 iu is enough- Take your Slin Pre workout to shuttle the nutrients into your muscles during the whole duration of your workout.Your body will start to repair itself from your first set by doing this.I suggest Humalog works faster 30 min pre workout. Do a Pre,Intra and Pwo shake.Intra shake recommend No Synthasize and waxy maize.Dont take slin on your off days and on off days cut your carbs in half. Also do a little cardio 3x a week. BUT LIKE I SAID THAT IS JUST MY 2 CENTS I AM NO EXPERT.

Extend to 16 weeks take eq the first 8weeks then deca or NPP the second 8 weeks.Will keep your body guessing . Leave off the T3-Add some GH 3.3 iu is enough- Take your Slin Pre workout to shuttle the nutrients into your muscles during the whole duration of your workout.Your body will start to repair itself from your first set by doing this.I suggest Humalog works faster 30 min pre workout. Do a Pre,Intra and Pwo shake.Intra shake recommend No Synthasize and waxy maize.Dont take slin on your off days and on off days cut your carbs in half. Also do a little cardio 3x a week. BUT LIKE I SAID THAT IS JUST MY 2 CENTS I AM NO EXPERT.

*** Extend to 16 weeks take eq the first 8weeks then deca or NPP the second 8 weeks.Will keep your body guessing ***

Hmm interesting theory. But equipose should be taken 16 weeks to notice full effects? Or not?

Running slin ED for 12 weeks straight is going to make you insulin resistant. A better protocol would be 4ius post workout(since this is your first time and you don't want to go hypo while working out w/o carbs) and be done with it but only run on days you workout. You can slowly increase the dosage until you hit 8-10ius. On for 4 weeks/off 4 weeks repeat. Gunny also laid out a more detailed plan which I think is a good plan for you to incorporate.

*** Extend to 16 weeks take eq the first 8weeks then deca or NPP the second 8 weeks.Will keep your body guessing ***

Hmm interesting theory. But equipose should be taken 16 weeks to notice full effects? Or not?

I always thought you should take EQ for 16 weeks but that is not the case I have noticed great results swapping back and forth. I do work with a IFBB PRO and the results have been nothing but amazing since I started this method.Better results than just a long run of the EQ ;)

I always thought you should take EQ for 16 weeks but that is not the case I have noticed great results swapping back and forth. I do work with a IFBB PRO and the results have been nothing but amazing since I started this method.Better results than just a long run of the EQ ;)

I'm gonna try it.
10 weeks deca then 10 weeks equipose with tren and test :headbang:

What's your equipose dosage?

Last edited:
A better protocol would be 4ius post workout(since this is your first time and you don't want to go hypo while working out w/o carbs) and be done with it but only run on days you workout.

This is the safest bet you can make. Unless you know for certain how insulin sensitive you are, start low, post-workout. That way you can get a feel for what you need to eat for your desired dose of insulin.

It is also probably a good idea to start with Humalin/Novolin-R. Just in case you go hypoglycemic, this will happen slower and give you more time to react. The faster acting insulin peptides clear faster. But they also leave you less time to correct low blood sugar.

I'm gonna try it.
10 weeks deca then 10 weeks equipose with tren and test :headbang:

What's your equipose dosage?

600mg Eq 8 weeks and 600mg Deca for 8 weeks I am sure we might bump up to 800 mg in the future but this is working great for now and no need to change if it is;)

600mg Eq 8 weeks and 600mg Deca for 8 weeks I am sure we might bump up to 800 mg in the future but this is working great for now and no need to change if it is;)

if your using slin I would just spend the money on a good test and orals. personally I love eq it keeps me hungry but a good gh will do even better

What else do you use? how much test and/or tren?

thx

What else do you use? how much test and/or tren?

thx

1000 mg Test Cyp and 600 EQ RDP Gear Per Week-10iu Humalog pre workout none on non workout days and 3.3 iu GH Every day. And one hell of a nutritional program written by Shelby ;)

1000 mg Test Cyp and 600 EQ RDP Gear Per Week-10iu Humalog pre workout none on non workout days and 3.3 iu GH Every day. And one hell of a nutritional program written by Shelby ;)

Hope he doesn't mind ya giving out info like that, there's some valuable info there....

cholesterol

Here we have 2 examples of healthy and unhealthy bodybuilding diets. Sinum eats 6 eggs(1800 mg. cholesterol,) steak(180 mg. cholesterol), 2 servings chicken 280 mg. cholesterol), fish (80 mg. cholesterol), 2 protein shakes(150 mg. cholesterol) or if isolate way, (25 to 40 mg. cholesterol) Total 2490 mg. of cholesterol. This is a fast track to a heart attack. Mike Mattazaro had 2 heart attacks by age 37, He has only 20% heart function and is basically a living vegetable.

On the other hand Gunsmith is eating a very heart healthy bodybuilding diet. A shake with 50 mg. cholesterol(less if isolate whey) Another isolate whey shake with possibly 0 cholesterol. 60 gr. meat protein(170 mg. cholesterol). So Gunsmith is not causing plaque buildup in his coronary arteries. He obviously has more knowledge of nutrition than most of the guys on this site.

10 IU's is the correct insulin dosage for a 100 kilo man(220 lbs)(Humulin R).This is from the insert in the package. Insulin will not kill you or the FDA would never allow it to be sold over the counter with no questions asked.

I'd say sinums diet is very good. Dietary cholesterol is not the evil it was one thought.

Edit, i dont disagree with the comments about Gunsmith though. He is a very smart guy and a very good bodybuilder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Personally I'd look to get some more growth just outta plain ol' AAS b4 jumping on the slin wagon...at your size and your low doses you should easily add more size by slowly growing into your AAS dose and food intake....you add slin now...2 years in...where you gonna go from there? Think long term and leave a trick up your sleeve when the AAS gains start slowing and youve maxed them out. Just my 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131